Why didn't you Cucks invest two days ago? You won't see $280 again

Why didn't you Cucks invest two days ago? You won't see $280 again

Who could have predicted this shit?

But I should've bought more when it was trading sideways at $250.

Not that I ever thought this would happen but look at the last three months.

I'm so shit at crypto trading Im only making a small profit rather than a massive one. feels conflicted

I literally did. Just $170 tho

>mfw when it feels worse than if I had nothing

Literally anyone.
Veeky Forums and RT have shilled for a while now.

Because getting my account verified and funds transfered to coinbase from EU is actually taking fucking ages. Holy shit I'm mad at all the lost profits. I bet once my deposit arrives and I buy in it will all go down.

Im more depressed since I started making 20% a month than when I wasn't investing at all and just slowly losing money

I'm fucking sick of people on these boards acting like they're gurus because they bought ETH at $200. I was buying ETH at $40.

Bullshit. Veeky Forums is nowhere near big enough to do this. Moreover, Veeky Forums HASN'T shilled ETH. It shilled just about every other shitcoin under the sun though. Fucking Mooncoin, jesus christ.

But someone with half a brain could have predicted this, yeah. Because BTC has been around for 8 years, and pumps don't last for 8 years on a global scale.

But ETH does every BTC can do, and does it much better, and much more. And now BTC's market share is about to be gobbled up by ETH. And you were there for it.

I did
the 100$ i had lying around on my exchange account
just fucc me up

We did it biz $400

lmao who's buying this shit? Even if people went all in they'd still have tiny gainz compared to other cryptos that are in their early stages.

Btw why isn't ETC rising when it's so similar to ETH? This hype is just ridiculous and will crash gloriously, but gratz to gainers.

>who's buying this shit?

ETH is still in its infancy. Its market cap deserves to be in the trillions, not 30b.
Also ETC is not similar to ETH at all except for the name. They have a completely different vision for it. It's pretty much a dead end though.

>ETH is still in its infancy. Its market cap deserves to be in the trillions, not 30b.

Why?

Trillions KEK, OK this is gonna be good. Have fun in lambo land ;)

Veeky Forums shills every coin, therefore any 'prediction' in here has literally no value.

>Btw why isn't ETC rising when it's so similar to ETH?

you have no idea what you're talking about. your best hope of a lambo is putting your allowance into bitbean.

>Its market cap deserves to be in the trillions

Wew. You're in for a surprise

IT KEEPS FUCKING RISING THOUGH

>start reading thread
>see 0.144
>finish reading thread
see pic related
>15 minute ago contemplate selling everything off and put it all on eth for short gains
>it was 0.13 when i wanted to do that

oldfag here.

amazon, apple and google are aiming for a $1T marketcap.

I remember when google was a cute new contender with a funny name. We used to search using hotbot. Amazon was founded in a garage.

Yes, it's true that EEA membership does not mean Ethereum adoption. But if people like Microsoft, Samsung, JP Morgan, Santander, BP, and now Huawei are joining, it's starting to look like blockchain is the next stage of the internet.

And for the foreseeable future, Ethereum is THE blockchain.

You don't think that blockchain tech can be as big as google?

You have some good points, but amazon, apple and google all have a product and are extremely normie-friendly. No normal person is going to understand or care about blockchain tech.

that's why millions of people are educated in marketing

>Huawei are joining

source on this??

Don't let your hands get weak boys. Don't let your ETH go yet

I agree. But Microsoft, Samsung, Wechat, etc. obviously think they can use it to cut their costs.

You know there are Ethereum-based electric car charging ports in Germany?

Normies manage to use paypal. Sure, we need to make it easier to get hold of and use ETH. But that can be done.

Dapps like Augur and Golem are niche products for sure. But they're just the beginning.

everytime someone smug posts about things that are crazy in crypto, they end up happening

just bought 1 eth in case

So it's not 100% confirmed they're joining EEA, but Huawei are AT the China conference where we're expecting the announcement of new members. WTF else would they be there for?

Ethereum =/= Ether

Ether is the coin people are buying that's worth $400 now. Ethereum is the technology that those companies are interested in