"The Rape of Nanking" was a fabricated story propagated by communists...

"The Rape of Nanking" was a fabricated story propagated by communists. The Chinese welcomed Japan with open arms to save them from communist tyranny,

Other urls found in this thread:

sdh-fact.com/CL02_1/7_S4.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nanking_Massacre#Rape
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I fucking hate people like you, just so God damn annoying

Japan wanted to liberate China from communism and wanted them to embrace nationalism.

Why do you hate the truth?

Don't be butthurt, communist sympathizer. The truth fears no investigation.

boring.......shitposters need to step their game up

Not an argument.

nanking wasn't held by communists, this is obvious /pol/ "dude bad people were good! lmao" edgyness

Implying I'm gonna waste my time arguing with poltards on Veeky Forums, seriously just fuck off, it isn't funny anymore it's just tiring

>]On the eve of the Second Sino-Japanese War in 1937, the Communist Party of China (CPC) joined in a United Front against Japan.

Well memed.

Nanking was held by the republic of China you braindead faggot, just please leave and never come back

>implying the communist weren't trying to take it over

You should start learning how to read paragraphs instead of reading the subtitle.

sounds legit the communist revolution of what was it? 1928 or whatever left a bad taste in every chinese persons mouth.

The people of Nanking could not have been under "communist tyranny" if the communists were only "trying" to take it over.

The Russian czar could never be in any danger if the Bolsheviks were only "trying" to take it over

sdh-fact.com/CL02_1/7_S4.pdf

>I've been proven wrong on a simple fact but I'm still right
Please please please just kill yourself

Saying you're right doesn't mean you're right.

Also, not an argument.

>implying that tzar family didn't deserve what they got

>implying that has anything to do with what's being discussed

>open arms

among other things

amirite

t.hiroto neetomoto

>Saying you're right doesn't mean you're right.
Let's go through this simply so you can understand,
you claim the people of nanking were under communist, and they weren't so you are wrong, not that difficult to understand
>Also, not an argument.
Implying anyone wants to argue with a dicksucking polfaggot. I'm not gonna learn anything from you, looking at history to fit whatever shit narrative or ideology you want to spout on an image board. I'll say it again, please please kill yourself, or better yet, read a book

Gook detected!!!
Korean lies!!!
Die Jjokbari! Die!

I needed a good fap so I started reading the wiki article about this erotic event, and I noticed that the one pussy shown is shaven

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nanking_Massacre#Rape

Wasn't that during the hairy era?
And in East Asia out of all places!!!
How comes?

Muh ad hominem

Again, not an argument.

So are you going to acknowledge that the Communists didn't actually hold Nanking, or are you just going to continue unloading autism all over our faces?

>from communist tyranny,
But Japan had tyranny of Japan Emperor, which was not better a bit

That's the fabricated story.

Self projecting much? I never claimed it was under communist rule.

What was the point of these then?

Tyranny has more than one meaning. It doesn't necessarily mean government rule.

>Invasion of nationalist china by imperialist japan.
>to spreassigned nationalism

Are you actually retarded op, or just pretending?

You are literally retarded.
Fuck off you autistic weeb/nip, if you don't know history, don't fucking come here

>>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Related.

>the KMT was communist

ITT: salty Chinese and Korean commies

DO IT AGAIN PRINCE ASAKA

It should be called the massacre of Nanking. There were rapes, but they were rather minor compared to massacre. Read paper of Issei Hironaka.

>be Japan
>hate communism
>invade the ROC which is the only thing keeping the CCP in check
>haha yeah we're gonna take the commie Russkies on now, this is gonna be like 1905 minna-san
>get bitchslapped by Zhukov back to the Manchurian rape colony
>CCP balloons during WWII and ends up with a multi-million man army
>that didn't work, let's try attacking the weak, individualistic Americans, that should be easier
>USA becomes a superpower after Pearl Harbor
>CCP now controls the second largest economy that is now poised to fuck Japan up militarily and economically

What the fuck were they thinking?

English apparently isn't your first language.

>The PRC would never lie about anything! The Chinese Communist party is a good, trustworthy government. They would never lie about anything like the Tienanmen square incident!

>You can't trust Communist propaganda.

Choose one Amerifags.

Communists are not human.

"Japan stronk" I guess

CHINESE

JAPAN IS BEST

>we only raped 30,000 compared to the 200,000 we butchered so it shouldn't be called a "rape"

China wasn't communist in 1937 you fucking mong

>le false dichotomy
>le no such thing as KMT historians meme
>le no western eyewitnesses present meme
>le no first-hand Japanese documents about what happened meme

Honestly I'd prefer edgefags who claim "X deserved genocide" over shitposters/revisionists who deny historical facts.

At least one is straightforward

Communists didn't even have major political party at that time. China was under Kuomintang's regime.

We should just have a Genocide/WarCrimes Denial General at this point, /wcdg/, were threads like these are automatically moved and discussed in their own space.

No but Japan was friends with the Axis so they did no wrong ever