Mfw African-American and study my ancestry

>mfw African-American and study my ancestry
What faces do to make while studying your ancestry, Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oGUi7ezxcTk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Smellyfrenchman.jpeg

Minor British nobility

Should African-Americans apologize for having enslaved the Jews and forced them to build the pyramids?

Start building brotherhood and unity.

What have you learned about your West African tribe ancestors?

Not much.

we all have the same ancestors if you go back far enough

Underrated post

incorrect

>white Anglo American

Not op, but I've learned that they practiced an offensive amount of JUJU. The practice really seemed to limit progress, and it leaves me with a feeling that a lot of excuses are made on their behalf. I could here my inner coon cheering when I read the account of a white man with a big stick, beating up a group women as they attempted to kidnap his ward and initiate her into a secret society. I do think superstition held the west African Negro back more than anything else.

what rich history my people have

Jews weren't slaves they were illegal herders
Tribes, kingdoms, empires

But we do. We are all related. It is just a matter of how distant you wanna go back. That doesn't mean "like dude were all one lol", but we are all related.

Even if you argue humans are different "species", that implies one species we all branched from and we would still be related.

A pedigree of crepe eaters

When I was a kid I played as the aztecs because dur hur much Hispanic heritage so I pretty much thought jaguar warriors were the hottest shit

Played as the aztecs on civilization revolution*

>descended from Massachusetts Puritans

I'm so, so sorry.

youtube.com/watch?v=oGUi7ezxcTk

Read Thomas Sowell's Black Rednecks, you'll at least be able to see that it's not your race that's the problem but the culture.

t. Neocon apologetics.

Literally correct, if you are not a memeing faggot and care about facts over ideology.

I don't think he's actually Black, user.

Fuck that ahistorical piece of shit book that's quite literally "IT'S THE SCOT'S-IRISH FAULT" and shit like that.

>black redneck
A minority of a minority. Also probably have a greater work ethic then non-redneck Black.

If any culture is holding Blacks from success, it's nigger culture. I guess its not PC to say it.

I think Sowell's argument is that nigger culture basically is redneck culture, which he certainly is very critical of.

What ancestry? You came from wild animals in West Africa not North Africa.

>wild animals
>skipped the Bronze Age and went straight for Iron 3,000 years ago

Nice meme.

Actually bronze of better quality than iron. The reason ancient civilizations switch to iron was out of necessity, because the trade routes of tin collapsed by the end of 12th century BC. But bronze weaponry was still considered better pretty much until the development of steelworking.

>Anglo

I'd disagree. Nigger culture is urban, secular, hedonistic, dependent and conformist. Redneck culture is rural, religious, somewhat more stoic, independent and individualistic,

Are you fucking serious?

>both have an obsession with Baptist churches while throwing out religion when it comes to making other suffer
>crack and marijuana abuse vs. meth and prescription pill abuse
>"No snitches" gangbangers vs. "we'll lynch who we want to and no federal gubmint will tell us different" southern communities
>both stoic, tough "trust no one" cultures that can't get ahead because they can't cooperate or mobilize with eachother
>both dependent on government subsidies to maintain their fucked up ways of life and to keep them from entering suburban areas where they'd fuck things up with their horrible backwards lifestyles

Imo what you described is more generic White trash culture than redneck culture. But I guess redneck is a vaguely described word.

>Hessians brought over to colonies to fight eternal anglo wars
>Londoners mbed to bits by the eternal german
>Irish alcoholics
Its great

>Minor Spanish Nobility
>A bit of German to have a claim on the Lebensraum
>A few doses of anglo to remain perfidious
>Sligthly french, italian, etc
>PERFECTION

>"No snitches" gangbangers vs. "we'll lynch who we want to and no federal gubmint will tell us different" southern communities

Now that's a false equivalence if I've ever seen one. Have you ever actually interacted with Southern white people or are you going strictly off of what you saw on TV?

T. Irish

Muslim Indian

>Black Americans unironically think they're "African"

looks like "muh heritage" is not limited to """irish""" Americans

>Mother has great German genes and everyone in her family lives forever
>Fathers a total fucking mongrel and everyone in his family dies at 50

Idk how l feel about this

>central anatolian turkish farmers

Atleast my great grandfather was a yörük so I'm genetically turkic for a significant part.

so you want blacks to continue acting like idiots instead of admitting they have a shitty culture?
watch the whole video or read the book
some freed slaves after the civil war owned black slaves themselves and earned more than whites.
nigger culture is secular?

>nigger culture is secular?
Do they value religion? Rednecks do.

Pic related boys

>Jewish & German
Crossed with a
>Finnish & Russian

It explains the constant urge to want to kill myself

The West African Negro held back the West African Negro more than anything else.
That and the white man.

>100% chinese pureblood.
It feels good knowing that no matter how many times my people get cucked by steppefags or europeans, we will always be superior to the filthy Koreans

>Quebec Irish Anglo Italian