Why isn't Veeky Forums buying the next eth?

why isn't Veeky Forums buying the next eth?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_dZIGSD9NUg
youtube.com/watch?v=eug20T9O6Y0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

because we don't know what it is

already have boy
holding it and just bought eth atm at the dip
lambos when

((They)) will try to tell you that NiggerCoin isn't the next eth.

I bought 10k worth of if during this dip desu. I'm grateful all these people were chasing ETH gains while I was swooping up all the cheap alts. Thanks bros! I have 1200 STRAT now and when it's trading at $100-$200 in the next six months I will have as much money as I would of had if I bought ETH at $50 a few months back.

i bought some yesterday, hopeful of a moon mission soon.

tfw only 90 strat here
my portfolio is too diversified

Same.i just have 1075 that I paid 5k for.its still gonna be nice when it hits 100-200

unless a new coin has someone sexier than Vitalik none of them will take off

It's all about the spokesperson & original founder.

>A coin who has a cute girl with tits would do really well, possibly better than ETH.

800 STRAT here, how will I fair Veeky Forums?

>
>((They)) will try to tell you that NiggerCoin isn't the next eth.

STRAT is the original NiggerCoin.

tfw bought during the dip but then it dipped more
n-no worries right i-itll moon now that btc is freefalling and eth all over the place right

Oh really FUD faggot? Every heard of the CEO of DASH? Because I didn't until I just googled him.

1000 STRAT here. One of the few fucking coins that have real potential. C# and .NET for corporates is fucking massive. With the release of breeze wallet by the end of this month prices should go between $12-20. This is potentially one of the best coins for people looking to go to lambo land. I won't deny ETH will make you some gains if you get in now but nothing like the returns you will make on STRAT

Breeze wallet will be an absolute game changer. I'm pretty confident that STRAT will do very well for us over the next 2-3 months.

Price expectations on release of wallet?

Because it will keep falling further down the line until the news break out

I'd say fairly in line with of $12-$20, I think $12-$16 is more realistic though

Honestly depends hugely on what BTC and ETH want to do.

I think people are going to start investing more money in STRAT once they realize the potential it has and how it's really the next best thing people have to invest in if they missed out on ETH. That's why I personally put 10k into it.

It's dev team seem competent and actually skilled in what they do, the technology actually has viable commercial integration and serves a clear, identifiable niche better than anyone.

I like SYS too but have most of my portfolio in STRAT. Godspeed user hope it works out for you

>tfw only 110 STRAT

Debating buying 50 - 100 more during this dip, I have a feeling it will moon again most likely. We know the floor is at 22k sats so it won't go cheaper than that.

If you think like this guy, you're bound to be poor.

Don't be a NEET-mindset faggot like this guy.

Be a winner, because he is obviously not :^) lmao

Anyone curious about investing in Stratis this was the video sold me on it.

youtube.com/watch?v=_dZIGSD9NUg

Why would companies use Stratis over Ethereum? What's the advantage of it?

I'm not saying it's a shitcoin, far from it. But Eth seems to have the most momentum and backing from comapnies right now.

Thanks desu. I'm really confident in the project and think it's gonna hit $100 easy. We're gonna make it.

youtube.com/watch?v=eug20T9O6Y0

This one is even better imo

Stratis is written in c# and they are also implementing js next quarter which is useful because companies wont have to hire entirely new teams of developers to build off it. Stratis also just hired twice the number of developers and are investing 20 million into development and marketing. Ethereum isn't the end all by any means and the cryopto market is huge. If you take DASH for example it is trading at about $180 right now and was at $8 at the beginning of the year. The video link I posted here really goes over the entire project really well in depth much better than I can. You should check it out.

I'm a college poor fag. I turned $250 into $650 in a week though so I bought 20 strat, the most I can afford without taking from ETH. My hope is that this coin differentiates itself from ETH. Make comparisons where needed but it needs to show how much superior it is. My fear is that people buy into this coin bc "muh lamboland it'll do exactly what ETH did" that'll cause the price to never stabalize or take off.

I just bought 100 of them also. I'm thankful for this dip.

Old tech NGR will overtake. Screen cap this.

I'm aboard the rocket as well, just got 40 of them.

Price manipulation going on.. is there meant to be an announcement soon?

Stratis is Microsoft and Ethereum is apple.

because its a shilled inflated coin, no its not the next eth they don't even have a working product

have fun while the eth train is taking off, do you really think anybodys going to adopt Strats when theres Ethereum?

What site do you guys use to buy?

the breeze wallet will be released in at least two weeks should give the price a nice boost

poloniex or bittrex