[DGB] Digibyte going to rise again!

It is currently 2.5x cheaper than a week back. It is time to invest and cash out with huge gains. AGAIN. Who's in???

Other urls found in this thread:

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=408268.msg19511005#msg19511005
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The order book looks great on this one. It looks like it is going to rocket any time now!!! :D

Nobody, you pathetic wreck of a human being.
Why did you buy at ATH?
It's almost impossible to lose money in this market, and yet there's still subhumans like you that see a coin already at a new peak and goes "Oh boy, I'm sure it'll keep rising and stay stable after this innatural climb!"

You're the kind of person who'd buy ETH at $410 right now

How much are you in?

looking at this post it must be very painful for you to deal with the fact that most dgb holders on Veeky Forums bought in at 100-150

Oh man. I love listening to such poor and frustrated people... If not interested, get the fuck out of here and play with your 100 satoshis on a dice!

>It's almost impossible to lose money in this market

It's easy when everything is crashing.

All in! Will send some donations to fuckers once we will be at 2500!

It's an exception to the usual market though
BTC and ETH are going crazy right now, nobody can trade alts until they stabilize

I got in at 650sats. Kind of regret not selling at ATH but meh, still up 20% overall. better than cash in the bank eh senpai

Yep, DGB looks to be on an upward trend. Nearly 1300 last night, dip now barely went under 1k.
Buy orders still well over 1k BTC on Polo too. Fantastic.

im still holding

From Jaerd this morning on Bitcointalk:

First off, thank you to all the long term DigiByte supporters and a very warm welcome to all the new DigiByte community members here! Things have been very hectic the past few weeks.

This sudden rise caught all of us by surprise as much as it did some of you. If you look at the history of other major crypto markets as well as the history of DigiByte you can quickly tell things can get volatile very quickly. So please make sure to take the time to fully educate yourself on cryptocurrency trading and blockchain technology in general. And please note we do not answer speculation questions or make forecasts or predictions. We are here to focus on the core technology and the true innovations and applications that blockchain technology allows us to build.

pls mr pennybags, I work the digibyte mines 27 hours a day, hunt for food with my bare hands, and live in a rolled up newspaper with my wife and 13 children

DUR71DyjsJtYXDEQAX351aZoUHe4rJapMN

2/2

We are actively working to expand the team and get better organized. The recent Citi Tech 4 Integrity Challenge was a great event for DigiByte! We were told that we were one of the finalists in the competition and it was a tough decision for the judges that day. However, the competition is not over yet. The main awards will be concluded in July where over 60 awards from several of the main partners will be awarded.

We made several great connections with some very large companies. However, please understand it takes time for things to move forward with such large organizations. Please do not expect anything to happen overnight.

Most blockchain businesses are flooded at the moment with a backlog of news users and messages. So please understand we are working to get through the 1000's of messages we get each day across all our social media including Twitter, Telegram, Reddit, Email and here and more. It is a very exciting time but there will be growing pains!

Finally, a few housekeeping notes. All recent orders on DigiByte Market will be refunded due to the recent price fluctuations. We also want to point out the dev team is not the organizer of the meme contest or the developers of the Minecraft server. So please direct your questions toward the appropriate organizers of those projects. Thank you all again for your continued support. As stated, many, many times over the past 4 years. We are here for the long haul!

Cheers,

Jared

count me in pls, plebian level here
0x2f002165c00e173c3bdb7ab43304e3249a5e015d

I wait for price around 500 sat then i will fill my bags

Any and all donations will go toward my fidget spinners fund.
god bless

DDCyWgqqg8Cq8ghuSFULj8TkKZcGrX49Tz

please
DMQDhpqn4QEowUwZd57cqk8jnY5MiV7QBN

DGB looks like it wants to rebound. It reached its lowest points. All weakhands sold off. Trend seems to be reversing (though too early to be sure).

I'm keeping DGB on my watchlist.

whatever you send I'll match

DSPaTcq6vpe2eAPwxhK7a4uAswZFLW8U4D

stfu moron

Thanks user. Do you have a link to this?

He's not wrong though. And with ETHs metoric rise, it's obvious profits will spill into dipping alts. It's going to be a very interesting week.

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=408268.msg19511005#msg19511005

No problem.

DE6uksYeVRMmQH53raM6DuNNuGzEuFtrmG
count me the fuck in

y-you too

Too late?
DQ4wBb9EBujC1HcXRAA8p9Z691zRkbfASY

DQ4wBb9EBujC1HcXRAA8p9Z691zRkbfASY

I hope you are not called Riche Rich for nothing!

DURkx4E7wdxb9p6Bi8XRsvrCQVxkg6wU44

Every ether I bought I have purchased at all-time-highs. I have yet to lose money in ETH.

IT'S RISING NOW

some whalefag is just gonna sell it back down again. DGB won't get an upward trend for at least a week

What is Digibyte? It sounds like a cheap Pokemon knock-off.