Chosen alone out of all women in human history to give birth to and raise God in human form

>chosen alone out of all women in human history to give birth to and raise God in human form
>"nah but there's nothing special about Mary, she's just some random woman you know."

>mortal woman

Let the dead bury their dead, because in truth we are beings of spirit.

>>chosen alone out of all women in human history
Danae was better.

>Protestants
Respect Mary and recognize her role.

>Catholics
HAIL MARY ALL WORSHIP MARY PRAISE MARY BOW DOWN TO MARY, BUILD STATUES AND IDOLS IN HER HONOUR. AVE MARIA DEUS VULT XD Jesus? Who's Jesus?

ps Mary was an eternal virgin even though the Bible says she had children with Joseph.

pps Mary was sinless even though the Bible says everyone is a sinner.

ppps its just a coincidence that our portrayals of Mary and son resemble the pagan sun & moon idols

pppps you should NOT read the book of Revelation.. because it points to the Vatican as being the Antichrist beast system, heh God made a mistake we understand

>literal cuckoldry fantasy

>nah but there's nothing special about Mary, she's just some random woman you know."

you didn't read her genealogy in Matthew did you?

It wasn't random. She was just the first woman to do anal with her husband because it wasn't "real" sex, like lots of religious girls do today, following in her footsteps. That makes her a very holy woman.

>Guys, I've figured it all out! All of these religions use circles in some context! Therefore, Catholics are sun-worshipping pagans!

>I strongly believe that this impossible nonsense is good and pure and perfectly reasonable to take seriously
>but not this different equally retarded supernatural thing, heaven forbid!

You are all fucking stupid, only smart intelligent people like me believe in this other thing that's better than those first two things.

>still caring about interpretations of ancient myths

Holy fucking christ

But we're talking about Mary, not the myth of evolution.

It's really sad that the smart people on this board have such tunnel vision that their intelligence shuts off when applied to biology.

Evolution is real, we can direct it, humans have created several new species through human directed evolution, biology doesn't even make sense without it. every single piece of evidence that should be there, is. It's real.

Not this shit again.

Well ya know what? This is a fucking retarded thread anyway, go crazy.

It was real, user.

You're in every Mary thread and all you do is strawman. Enough.

Oh right I forgot that magic is real

Well, actually...

Nope.

You need to actually study magic before dismissing it.

Are you one of those people who assumes that any given atheist hasn't read the bible or attended a lot of church? I did it for most of my life bud, it's another ancient myth.

I think it's actually quite real, and has left tangible evidence in the world. Of course, you'll say it's all fake.

>tangible evidence
such as?

It hasn't.

The incorruptible bodies of the saints, Eucharistic miracles, apparitions, healings, prophecies come true, etc.

>incorruptible bodies of the saints,
Same thing happens to Buddhist monks, probably has something more to do with ascetic lifestyle. As for the rest, hardly tangible.

>The incorruptible bodies of the saints

Pretty obviously either covered in wax or entirely made of wax. Other ones are as believable and as supported by evidence as ghosts, ghouls, Odin or Muhammad speaking to god. It's all bullshit.

>Same thing happens to Buddhist monks, probably has something more to do with ascetic lifestyle.

Or they have access, albeit in a limited fashion, to the same mystic energy as the saints.

Dude, or maybe its Midichlorians

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt though, what prophecies have come true?

I think this finally proves that catholics are not christians

Why do you resist believing?

Ghosts are real. People take photos of them all the time. It's actually to the point where Apple is trying to "fix" people's phones so that ghosts stop showing up in photos.

Why are you so gullible?

To be honest, some electromagnetic shell of a human that used to be alive is more believable than the bible.

I have Faith in Mary, she helps me cast Level 4 Cleric Spells with a +3 bonus.

At least some of Fatima's prophecies have come true, like the one about World War II and the one about John Paul II's assassination attempt.

Meanwhile, the prophecies of Our Lady of Akita are arguably coming true right now, given the division in the Church.

Why do you resist critical thinking?

You're not a critical thinker when it comes to the belief in evolution.

Git gud, by worshipping Peter you get + 2 defense (hes the ROCK of the church) and control over all demons who are at level 6 Posession or lower

I rolled a New World Cleric to get the Syncretism archtype modifier.

God damn it now I want to New Testament RPG.

I always wanted to be a Mithraic cultist.
>+2 Fire resist
>+2 Animal Handling
>Proficiency with Martial Weapons

My cleric got into Christian Hermaticism

+3 magic
-2 Orthodoxy

One of the better games to come out of the d20 boom.

The guy who makes it a point that all humans are related to Adam?

I like your style friend

Strawman harder

Literally just in the right place at the right time.