Protestants

>Protestants
>Christian

Pick one

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lucifer_of_Cagliari
jewishvirtuallibrary.org/martin-luther-quot-the-jews-and-their-lies-quot
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_Zionism#History_prior_to_the_First_Zionist_Conference
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>IMG_6149.jpg
It's normal. 95% of a bible same as Judish torah

>religicucks
>humanities

You're right. Brb praying to dead humans.

No, Christianity is entirely based on Jesus whom jews reject. Rabbinical pharisaic judaism is based on the Talmud not the Torah, the Talmud says Christ is in hell and his mother Mary was a w***e

>Protestants will deify the rabbinical pharisaic state of Israel which steals land from actual Palestinian Christians

Daily reminder Christianity has more in common with Gnostism, Islam, Manichaeism, etc than it does with Judaism.

>Catholics actually believe altar wine literally turns into Jesus' blood.

Torah is the basis of Judaism. Talmud elaborates upon Torah.

Ancient Jewish anger at Jesus was edgy but understandable. He and his followers caused many to break away from the Jewish mold and eventually became the dominant religion.

Jews are the enemy of Christians and protestshits care more about kikes than they do about Catholic and orthodox Christians in Palestine

Protestants aren't Christian

>Protestants had the ideological on Jews as roman Catholics until Dispensationalist came along
>B-b-but muh boyfriend priest told me something about tradition when I was 5
Go home, papist, you had a little bit more than needed from the Eucharist.

>protestants
I think you mean heathens

>Ancient Jewish anger at Jesus was edgy but understandable.
That's like saying "German anger at Jews was edgy but understandable." You very well might feel that way, but if you don't i'm just saying you're walking on a very slippery slope.

A thousand other people were claiming to be the Messiah back then. Jesus is the only stupid fuck to get himself crucified that Passover. Its like he wanted to get rekt.

He was the only one brave enough to go against the corrupt Jewish establishment.

What's wrong with liking Israel? It's the most democratic and prosperous country in the middle east.

We'll, they aren't.
Christ made clear that faith alone is not salvation, but that Baptism with the Spirit and water, and a clean soul via confession. He sent Saul (St. Paul) to get Baptised after he confessed his faith. Likewise, He told Cornelius and the Ethiopian eunuch to become Baptised after confessing their faith.
Faith with works is as Christ taught for salvation, coupled with all the rest of Holy Gospels in their entirety, not a line or verse taken out of context like Protestants do.

Faith alone has little strength, and Christ stated it must be with prayer and fasting. ALL THREE.

Also, the divine mystery of the Eucharist is not symbolic. It is the bread and wine becoming the literal Body and Blood of Christ through the Holy Spirit.

Protestants, even the ones that recieve some initiation of a sacrament, recieve it outside the Church, so it's for naught.
Christ sent His Apostles to go out amongst the nation's of the world to spread the Holy Gospel, thus giving them authority. Guess what, they established the Orthodox Church from city to city throughout their lives by leaving Bishops to tend the flocks in their wake.

T. Orthodox

Faith alone works better

t. Thief on cross

Shows what a,limited understanding Protestants have.. study the Church Fathers.

>Baptism = Greek for immersion
>one Baptism for the remission of sins
>Baptism is us dying (immersion unto death) and being born again through Christ, Holy Spirit.

The thief on the cross who confessed faith in Christ and the Holy Trinity has his Baptism literally dying with Christ. He received his Baptism and did not have faith alone. Try again, heretic.

>study the Church Fathers.
Fake gospel

No chance apostate

Rich, a Protestant calling homilies and works "fake Gosoels", when Protestants literally cherry pick the Gospel and mutilate it to "prove" any which viewpoint.

Come out of her.

Ah Protestantism, truly the Dark Souls 2 of Christianity.

Catholics are not Christian.

What's funny is that Benedict is actually based as fuck. It was really unfair that people made him out to be this evil wizard type. I sure as fuck would rather have him than Francis.

what would happen if someone built a bigger pinecone

The Protestant position is that Christians and Jews should come together to form and defend the state of Israel and that anyone, including Jews and Christians, who opposes the existence of Israel will be smitten by God since most Protestants see the formation of Israel as a sign that God's judgment is near.

All you Christians can't even agree what a Christian is, what a religion for squabbling bickering cretins.

Christianity is the Dark Souls 2 of Abrahamic religion

With Judaism being the classic original and Islam ultimately redeeming the serious.

Mormonism is the goofy Lovecraftian spinoff.

Pope Emeritus Benedict and Pope Francis are both holy men who did their duty as God's representative on earth. Please be polite.

What a fucking disgusting position. Protestants are Jewish criminals they are not Christians they are traitors and heretics.

Wait which one is Demon's Souls and which one is Dark Souls 1?

Also what about Nioh?

Vatican has a satellite named "Lucifer"

really makes you think

Demon's Souls is Zoroastrianism. And I meant Judaism is Dark Souls 1.

>Protestants
I think you meant to say "Americans". Protestants in Europe don't worship Jizzrael.

>Pope Emeritus Benedict and Pope Francis are both holy men who did their duty as God's representative on earth. Please be polite.
>
>
>
>What a fucking disgusting position. Protestants are Jewish criminals they are not Christians they are traitors and heretics.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lucifer_of_Cagliari

Really makes you think.

Northern Ireland here.

Yes they do. Protestants here are literally Sharty Marty tier and it's not much different in Scotland.

Catholics aren't Christian

Papists can rot in hell
I would trust a thousand Jews over a single papist

Justification is by faith alone, but not a faith that is alone

Protestant is not a synonym of Dispensationalist

>Dark Souls 2 is bad meme

>Christians are not Christian because some irrelevant art motifs

I bet you like Christmas trees

Catholics aren't Christian because they preach a false gospel and don't believe the bible

I forgot about the British isles, you faggot are basically Americans in everything but name. The Anglos are 100% right when they say they aren't Europeans.

How can you actually be christian and like the concept of judaism existing when jesus chastised jews multiple times, and the new testament is basically jesus telling jews to stop jewing

From the perspective of a protestant, do they think jews(and every other religion) are going to heaven or something? I guess I just don't get it. How do you go from the kingdom of jerusalem to this shit

I've heard this claim a million times here on Veeky Forums, but who were these other Messiahs.

Dispensationalism
Reminder that the anti-Jewish documentary Marching to Zion was made by a Protestant

Philosemitism doesn't exist in continental protestantism. Both Calvin and Luther were furiously critical of Jews, it wasn't until English Puritanism when Anglos started developing weird theories about how Jews are still the chosen folk that should be eternally revered. The first "Christian zionists" were puritans in America.

This is what actual (non-Anglo) protestants thought about Jews: jewishvirtuallibrary.org/martin-luther-quot-the-jews-and-their-lies-quot

>Dispensationalism
Tell me more

It's not even a protestant thing though, every other "sect" of Christianity says that if you don't believe in Jesus, you aren't going to heaven. The whole point of believing in jesus is that it was a "spirtual circumscision" and that believing in jesus would make you "spirtially" a "jew" and when I say "jew" I mean believing in him made you gods chosen, it wasn't a birthright thing anymore

It's like the purtians didn't read the new testament at all to form their opinions

I honestly have no idea where all this English Jew love comes from. Cromwell who genocided the Irish also simultaneously let Jews back into the country while continental Europe were organizing pogroms on them, and ever since then English (and subsequently American) history was nothing but a gigantic Jewish suckfest.

>king of england bans jews
>somehow they're let back in

It's like you can't keep them out. The fucking norewigan constitution banned them from the country and only like 40 years later they removed that clause

I unironically think there is a conspiracy not in the sense that jews conspire but in the sense that higher ups conspire to let them in for whatever reason, maybe they fell for the "jews improve your economy" meme

That's literally bullshit. Judeophilia wouldn't exist until the mid 19th century with the creation of Dispensationalism, which happens to be an exclusively Arminian doctrine (the Puritans were Calvinist).

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_Zionism#History_prior_to_the_First_Zionist_Conference

Sorry for using cuckpedia, but it's convenient.

Meanwhile papists party with freemasons.

This says they were anticipating the Jewish people converting to Christianity, which is very different.