Why is it that black people don't get shit for being ugly in our society...

Why is it that black people don't get shit for being ugly in our society? There are plenty of handsome and good looking black people in movies and on tv, but dudes like pic related get tons of pussy and no one even bats an eye. Also black as a social group are the first ones to make fun of someone's appearance but you never ever see an average white person criticize a black persons looks unless they're a full blown /pol/tard. What gives?

& Humanities did this

Beauty is subjective. You may think he's ugly, but he's handsome to others.

Studies using data from dating websites consistently show that black women are seen as the least desirable women. Black men on the other hand are seen as masculine and basically middle of the road for attractiveness, and the least popular group of men is East and South Asians.

What do you mean what gives? The way you carry yourself has much more to do with the amount of pussy you get than the way you look.

Also, in current society, whites are not able to mock the appearance of those theyve subjugated. It's bad form. That's the price of enslaving a people then letting them go.

Instead of getting pussy I should have said is a popular and successful musician (which looks are generally important for the success/popularity part in the music industry). If the dude in OP pic were white, his equivalent would basically be a trailer park tweaker and would his face would not be considered marketable at all. I think most people agree that dude is this pic is objectively more attractive with classic good looks. What causes that double standard?

shit this pic

This is actually true. Like how black woman get a free pass for being a disgusting hamplanet. Everyone just kind of accepts it since they're so used to seeing it. But a white woman would be judged a lot more for being obese.

Can we all just fucking agree that this race relations doesn't fucking work so people can stop complaining about whites in everything

White men are still most popular /pol/ doesent believe this because post neetism.unless your living in Sweden or New York.Reminder that swedes are literally getting raped by inbred Arabs statistics say 70% of Arabs are literally inbred with thier first cousins decimating thier own once proud Persian race now camel fuckers

White men are still most popular /pol/ doesent believe this because post neetism.unless your living in Sweden or New York.Reminder that swedes are literally getting raped by inbred Arabs statistics say 70% of Arabs are literally inbred with thier first cousins decimating thier own once proud Persian race now camel fuckers.

hite men are still most popular /pol/ doesent believe this because post neetism.unless your living in Sweden or New York.Reminder that swedes are literally getting raped by inbred Arabs statistics say 70% of Arabs are literally inbred with thier first cousins decimating thier own once proud Persian race now camel fuckers

I don't think she finds him visually attractive, I think what she finds attractive is his BBC

MODS FUCKING PLEASE

It's not the matter of attractiveness, alphaness, size of the cock or political correctness. You see, blacks always hit on women all the time no matter if the woman is cute or ugly. Sooner or later they will get the woman who desperate enough for attention they never get from the white. And white guy never actually hit on woman everyday like blacks. Most probably due to 'Gentlemen' culture, low-self esteem, afraid being called sexual-offender or being influenced by /r9k/. So keep trying. You will bound to get someone someday.

Society expects Black people to be ugly so not being handsome isn't a mark against one's marketability.

But how can I even compete with the BBC?

Same reason an ugly guy like Steven Tyler gets laid so much

Not everyone like BBC or big cock in general. Only turbo slut who was fisted by beer's bottle while drunk in party and have fucked up vagina to enjoy normal dick like BBC. Most normal woman actually afraid of BBC due to potential injury. Also you must remember women, especially western women crave attention. And nigger give them exactly what they want because nigger only think with their dick.

Don't know why it posted 3 times still true I hear northern Sweden isn't that bad at all mostly in Stockholm and colagne women are being blanked with semen

Veeky Forums isn't /pol/ with dates.
They're not even using dates anymore.