I have 1200 ETH which is worth about 470'000$ right now

I have 1200 ETH which is worth about 470'000$ right now.

WHAT THE FUCK DO I DO?

I bought it all sub 10$. Do I keep holding like I initially planned or sell for BTC / EUR / USD???

My ass is shaking. I was expecting it to grow maybe 50k a year, but what the fuck is going on!? It is a bubble.

Other urls found in this thread:

bitpremier.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sell at $400
Buy the dip this Fri

Hodl.

Sell a little when it hits 500 if you are really so scared.

Congratulation user! You DIDIT!
Cash out as much as you need to feel secure, maybe $50k and let the rest ride on ETH, it's been good to you so you should keep with it and you'll be in the millions by Q3 2018

Sell 200

how well off are you?

If this is a real thread, then just cash out $100,000 or something and keep holding.

Sell at the end of July before BTC split (Price will be highest due to BTC holders liquidating into ETH to be safe during split) then buy after split because those people that put their BTC into ETH will pull out. But this will happen very fast because ETH WILL recover right after so be on your toes faggot.

Dump it

Give some to people who weren't so lucky ;w;
0xE8AeE047879610A508e6993028A142c72E446B4d

Sell once it's been a year so you don't have to pay short-term capital gains.

You could also invest in promising ICO's as this will spread your bets and you might even make a lot more than just sticking with ETH.

Spare some change ? 3P4jbJMjkwUXnFitGu9XaTX7AjdBfUeSLGw

How the fuck would he even cash that much out?

Fuck off you retarded newcunt

>Cash out as much as you need to feel secure, maybe $50k and let the rest ride on ETH, it's been good to you so you should keep with it and you'll be in the millions by Q3 2018

I don't need any of it. I don't need that much money right now and the real estate I want to buy costs millions.

So I'm planning on hodling for next 5 years maybe, but how the fuck is this natural growth, it isn't, it is a fucking bubble and I know it will pop, but I had this feeling when it increased to 100$ as well and I did not sell. I had this feeling when it increased to 200$. If I had listened to this feeling I'd be killing myself now.

What the fuck happens if it grows to 500$?

I could become an actual crypto millionaire within a year if I keep hodling and it actually does.

These ICO boom will pop at some point but WHEN!?!?!?!? Maybe after Bancor scam?

Ill hold for a -2% return a year

0xe468C622cE34b3B179782e7253EC68D8db668e59

if I was you, I'd cash out at least 50%

because that, along with other traditional assets, is enough for me to retire. then invest it in a rental property either now or when the market shrinks, whatever you want to do.

fucking beggars always. Buy something that's sub 2k sats and say your prayers.

send one my way
0x2DEc7E20060C9c827a1151FbBc1c146675e55CC8

cash out 25% so when it crashes you can buy back

I have like 100k$ in stocks and around 100k$ in cash.

I also have income from my business, but to the recent crypto appreciation literally every other business effort pales in comparison.

I don't have any debts or anything I need to buy right now that I would need the money for.

I think if I sold I'd just buy index funds outright, but I also feel it is too early and during the next 5 years the crypto market will appreciate maybe 2x, 3x, 5x

OP, just take 50k which you initially exptected and other money hodl. And when you've see crash Sold half of this ETH. It's simple, if you take your 5k you could be easy with other crash, and if it still mooning you could sometime sell for USD, but leave at least 700 eth, it could worth more then 2000 USD per ETH.
And give me 1 eth for respond, im pretty poor.
Joke.

Gemini you retard

give me some you greedy cunt

>Sell once it's been a year so you don't have to pay short-term capital gains.

>paying taxes

>crypto

I'm not a USA tax cuck or an idiot, so this does not worry me. Whole point of crypto is not to pay taxes.

>You could also invest in promising ICO's as this will spread your bets and you might even make a lot more than just sticking with ETH.

I already did this, but we all know that Eth based token prices are largely influences by price of Eth, so the "diversification" there is kind of relative.

>eth
>posting SLAVERY COIN address

you might as well hold, you can use the ETH as a hedge against a market crash

>buy sheets of LSD
>sell at 3x
>2 yesrs later
>kick yourself because even with 3x immediate returns you should have held

Since you never had it before and you didn't expect to have it, help out this one single biz bro and shoot me 100 ETH. What do you say OP? Be a kind soul, help a biz brother who missed the initial boat.

I have a dummy email setup at [email protected] so we can discuss it if you like, since I don't believe in posting my wallet on here. Thanks and congrats, and NO it is not a bubble!

Can you spare one user?
I was late to the crypto party :(

0x353fc385f70cb34a7721696e758c9dfeb7989e22

It's not a bubble if you're looking at the right signals. The one thing that keeps me optomistic is that the market cap is still miniscule compared to any other major technology. This is nowhere near a bubble. There will be corrections of course but even if $50 billion was ripped out of this market overnight which is literally impossible due to bottlenecks with the fiat conversions, you'd still only see a 50% decline which would recover almost as quickly as it was lost. Diversify into ICO's my man.

>letting the jews take their cut

user I...

Most sensible answer ITT. Your goal was 50k, so cash out 50k. This is barely above 10% of your valuation right now, so no matter what you'll be fine.

you are fucking pathetic. make your own money or die trying. this world is a bloody meme and it doesnt matter if you fail because you and op will both be dead sooner or later

do your research, strategise and take a gamble on your decision making.

what wallet service do you use to move that much dough? coinbase limits me to 2500 and takes a week

This gives me some hope as well. The total crypto market is still not high enough and due to the large amount of cryptos people start to sell crypto for crypto and not crypto for fiat. Since I'm holding other cryptos as well it should be good for me. However, Ethereum is 70% of my portfolio right now.

Bottlenecks are a thing. There are limits to how much fiat normies can withdraw from exchanges.

Depends if the Bancor is a scam and they dump their eth in one hit, the second of which would be an exceedingly dumb thing for them to do.

I'd probably throw a couple hundred dollars sideways into other coins i find interesting and research into the best way to cash out when the time comes, don't want to have to cash out and get hit.

Sounds like you've really made it user, try to enjoy it rather than stress about it. At this point you're so far ahead and were in so early that you literally can't lose at this game now unless you buy shitcoins. Take a holiday or start your dream research project or something. Build a fucking lab man. Also this bitpremier.com/

It's honestly still the beginning of a bubble. It could still see big corrections but it wont be a proper bubble until normies are talking about it and the crypto MC is trillion+. Take some profits if you feel uncomfortable but stop being anxious. This isn't money you expected to have, keep treating it that way. Anxiety will lead to poor decision-making. You got X* your investment, well 50x the amount of people who bought when you got it are expecting returns on their investment that they are buying RIGHT NOW.

I would take half, sell it, buy a house and rent it out and invest all income from the rent back into crypto.

That way if crypto tanks you haven't lost everything, you have legitimately diversified portfolio

Half in a property and half in crypto is not what I would call a legitimately diversified portfolio

I would sell 80% and buy a house

Margin trading is the dumbest fucking thing you can do. Whatever you do, don't listen to this user.

Firstly he already said he has 100k in stock

Secondly, Im talking in comparison to how people call 100% in different alt coins "diversified"

You are the definition of making it user, i hope to strike it like you one day

300k into an index fund/ ETF.

100k back into Crypto to diversify, buy and hold.

30k into dividend paying stocks (Coca Cola, Gillette, etc)

20k into an emergency fund (injury, repairs)

20k liquid into savings (buy yourself some time off why dont you).

470k won't buy you a very nice piece of property and it'd attract bad tenants (I learnt this the hard way). And besides, 470k would likely only net you about $1000-1400 after taxes and not even counting the renovation costs before and after a tenant moves in or out.

>mfw selling 100% wouldn't even buy half a 3 bedroom house 30min drive from the CBD

>470k won't buy you a very nice piece of property and it'd attract bad tenants (I learnt this the hard way)

This however depends on where you are actually living, location of the appartment/house etc.
And the costs of renovation and other expenses should be included in the rent and deposited elsewhere in the meanwhile, otherwise you are fucked anyways.

Agree an the rest.

>Sounds like you've really made it user, try to enjoy it rather than stress about it. At this point you're so far ahead and were in so early that you literally can't lose at this game now unless you buy shitcoins. Take a holiday or start your dream research project or something. Build a fucking lab man.

I don't think so. There is nothing preventing the crypto market doing a 80% "correction" in the following months.

Sure, long term holders win on average, but it will still suck to see 600k$ portfolio go back to 100k$ again.

Do you know that pain of loss is more prominent than happiness you feel from gains?

A nasty psychological phenomena, but still. I'm kind of shitting my pants desu

share the love
0x2bA11F5B3724a1157403cad1bBF17fd7B25a2B1E

And here I am,living with 300 bucks a month. Fuck my life m8

Sell a little, but hold 80-90%
buy yourself something nice user, upgrade your PC and get a real doll or something

I wouldn't over analyse the situation, plenty of people feelin the pain over selling eth earlier you sound pretty set up in life as it is anyway ask yourself the question are you ready to get out or do you want to let the dice roll.

spare some change? I got a bum knee and my dog is fat. 0x20e00ac8a710335722ac1d65337de9bce82aa934

I have relatively high risk tolerance and I believe blockchain tech can achieve a higher market cap eventually for sure.

I will sell some ETH for BTC shortly before August 1st, because many people will be jumping to ETH from BTC to secure themselves in case of Bitcoin fork. I will do the opposite.

Other than that, the most realistic option right now would be cashing out into index funds, but the stock market might crash any moment as well, so I would rather do that at moment of DIP and convert some crypto into indices.

>buy yourself something nice user, upgrade your PC and get a real doll or something

Thing is, I was relatively well off before crypto and have bought most of the "small pleasures" I wanted. Now my goal is to become really good at asset allocation and just watch the numbers grow. Autistic, I know.

0xE67455774d2cc47350955c6c05006A9A00ed8588

If you're feeling generous :)

>buying dips is margin trading

Hold until you hit 1 mil.

At that point I would diversify it into reality. Buy some property if you can, for instance, but don't make your lifestyle a lot more expensive; make people rent it. With that said keep most of it in crypto; we're most likely quite far from the roof even if a bit of a bubble is forming right now.

Also - I hate being a beggar, but could you help a less fortunate user out? I'm hardly making things go round during my studies :/

0xAf65b342B2d42c99c9aBbcC31Dfc031baB3C40F0

It all sounds pretty solid to me, that being said i'm pretty fucking retarded with money, all i've done is lost money on the stock market trying to beat inflation.

I'd re-iterate my first point though make sure you've got a way to cash out primed just in case you have to cash out in a hurry

For me to get 1 mil out of my crypto portfolio I need the total market cap to double from approx 100 billion to 200 billion.

But many people claim that it is still super small in comparison to total stock market which is 70 trillion.

So for crypto market cap to go to 1 trillion even it could rise 10x. Which means that out of 500k I'm currently holding in crypto I'd get out approximately 5$ million. Now, question is how soon will this happen. I constantly look out for better, new cryptos and allocate small portions into them for diversification purposes. I know that any of these cryptos going mainstream can appreciate price 100x.

So...what do you think guys. Will total crypto market cap ever reach 1 trillion $? And if yes, then when? Within 5, 10, 20 years?

0xf12573c981571697951a0E416a0d01112E63Ca30

Please give me a little bit.

Next year, early 2018. Screencap this.

>thinks selling high and buying low is margin trading
>tells others who to listen to
We've got a bright one here folks.

I'll never understand why humans are so greedy, shit man,you've got there a pretty big jackpot and you still want more. Let me remind you that some people are living with a meal a day

>At that point I would diversify it into reality. Buy some property if you can, for instance, but don't make your lifestyle a lot more expensive; make people rent it.

I considered this, but there are two problems:

1) I have to buy real estate with money from bank account, which means I have to transfer crypto to bank account and pay capital gains and then do all the paperwork to explain to dumb local IRS where the money came from and that it is not from randsomware.

2) The real estate prices in my country are overly inflated. The apartments that cost about 300'000$ to purchase can be rented for about 900$ a month. Which is something like 0.3% yield only and from what I know one should follow the 1% rule.

Buying land and building a home might be a better choice, but I am literally doing that with money from my other business.

So if I had to sell this crypto the best choice for me would be to use Bitcoin credit card services and fund my stock broker account directly from crypto, avoiding the banks altogether. But as I said, all the norms are talking about stock market crash and it would be probably a better idea to sell crypto at ATH and buy stock market at ATL. Hard to time, but if you manage it, it would be a sweet, sweet deal.

Pic related, how I feel right now.

Being honest drop some here:

0x567d97a87b654f4132f91e3fde4f4dd817588e6a

>I'd re-iterate my first point though make sure you've got a way to cash out primed just in case you have to cash out in a hurry

I am preparing myself several Bitcoin ATM VISA cards for this purpose. So I can quickly send money to them and withdraw via ATMs or send wherever I need + I have accounts with max verification with all the exchanges, although I don't really trust them. They have a tendency to jew people out of their coins.

poor sydney

That sounds sensible. Fingers crossed for you timing it right, I guess! ^^

Seems like you've got most things hashed out then, congrats dude. Enjoy the property market if that's your plan next i still can't understand how that old chestnut hasn't cracked or cooled down yet god willing i'll die in an shoebox apartment before i pay off my mortgage, the Australian dream.

hodl and go on a decent vacation without any electronics, enjoy nature, pray, or just relax on a beach.

0x7a2735711db0830cf19f36a9f116040cf81a01ed

Congrats OP - I'd cash out 100 ETH. Hold the rest - it is going to 500 shortly - perhaps 1000 by end of year!!

Lucky bastard!!!
0x080d53F1FE7CD26c208B14f646F430F2999473FE

I am in the same situation OP, I cashed out 300 ETH AND BOUGHT DIPS ON A LOT OF SCAMCOINS.

I am in the exact situation, bought 1700 at 8EUR, I held so far but I see so many nice coins coming, I will diversify. I calculated I will need about 1m6-8 euros to be set with some good real estate and the comfy job I love atm.

So you are still holding whalebro?

What is your approximate crypto portfolio diversification %?

You were probably a faggot no corner hating.

WHEN IS IT GOING TO DIP REEE