Fact: in an age of weapons of mass destruction, religion will destroy us all unless we destroy it first

Fact: in an age of weapons of mass destruction, religion will destroy us all unless we destroy it first.

So if you are an atheist you should not be tolerant of religion.

You should not use force and you should always respect people's right to free thought and speech, but you should always politely and clearly voice your opposition to religion and religious thought whenever appropriate.

Religious people will demand tolerance and respect, but that is just their way of telling you to shut up. They are demanding your silence and in doing so failing to show you either tolerance or respect.

Don't be silent and don't be tricked into silence: raise your voice against religion. The stakes are too high to do otherwise.

Thanks &humanitiesfags

straw man

If you need a book to tell you not to kill people then you're in really bad shape

This is a topic addressed to atheists.

You're so butthurt that all you can do is keep trying to derail the thread with dubiously argued artifact-riddled jpegs that don't even address the main contention of the OP.

Most people don't murder because of repercussions. Without those repercussions (morally enshrined by books or oral law) you'd have a lot more murders.

The point is that you don't need a book to convince people to kill any more than you need a book to convince people not to. Atheists can be just as violent as theists.

Can you please tell me how you'd convince everyday people to murder the staff of Charlie Hebdo?

I get your sentiment but you know the state of this board, the christfags will just take it as a validation of their persecution complex.

On the one hand i hate the catholic church. On the other hand i hate islam and jews even more. So for the mean time, i think we should play the prior off the other two until they are defeated, then dissolve christianity once that's achieved.

Easy. Say "they believe in God" and give the atheist a gun.

Actually we had an atheist murder a group of muslims in my state. He's getting the death penalty.

>Say "they believe in God" and give the atheist a gun.

You are so full of shit.

It is.

I don't accept your premise.

I agree. We should nuke mecca and Jerusalem.

we needed religion to keep the dumb masses from not being productive

now we have atheism and society is collapsing, well done western society

humans are violent by nature, as are animals, it is ingrained within our biology since eons

Except atheists are the ones that tend to think humanity is evil, so then why shouldn't it be destroyed?

>religion will destroy the worldworld!!!1!1!1
>but don't use violence, that's too far

Absolutely cowardly