I have the largest portfolio on all of Veeky Forums AMA

Not going to bother posting Blockfolio.

I'm 99% sure I have the biggest portfolio on Veeky Forums. If you have me beat then post, son.

I was originally a bitcoin millionaire, then dumped 200k into ETH at 10-20$. I now have 6m worth.

AMA

if you really have so much then would it be a problem to help a dude jumpstart his business? ;w;
0xE8AeE047879610A508e6993028A142c72E446B4d

Can I have some?

3P4jbJMjkwUXnFitGu9XaTX7AjdBfUeSLGw

Prove it

0x7a5f9315443d5651afc59dfeeee650c6833b9fd1

nice blog post

>Scammer and beggar thread

paid your taxes yet?

pls senpai notice me
0xcda57ddf5ee3b50db32ec22e46fa0fbef49f96f0

0x0Db3Ee1Fb40D1Eb0169217168f65be91127D0e29

Send me some eth, I will screencap and prove if your a lying faggot or not

do you have a bittrex?

I haven't had sex in a year pls help a brother out so I can at least afford a cheap Chinese prostitute I'm begging you

0x00cc76136dde442ef5ae75794ead1c77d554048e

Yeah and I have 100 mil. Post a signed message from a wallet or fuck off.

i just made one, new to that site
what info do i need to send you

donate and prove it

0x2f002165c00e173c3bdb7ab43304e3249a5e015d

will make pics and wear a horsemask if thats it happens

give me an ARK address

Where do you see ETH going longterm?

please will you fund me to have sex with the most expensive beautiful prostitute in my city? i am very ugly

0x1e9f2c01029a1277589befcf6a7b11f47173ffb7

i know i may seem retarded to somebody like you, but where do I find this

ASGdZBV99n8KNKDdaqkQ4MqcdmjxYT4wqw

whoever helps this kid with getting his bittrex ARK address, gets half

Do you fuck around with shitcoins or are you BTC/ETH only

AdEAdpnEKRzzkJmuBiNcBGc836Vdn57Lwt

google ark bittrex, first link, generate new address, paste it here.

Thats what I just did.

filthy nocoiner here, begging for something because my life got life got flipped-turned upside down and I’d like to take a minute just sit right there I’ll tell you how I became the prince of a town called Bel Air.

No but seriously mz life is so shit right now you wouldn't believe me.

ARK
ANSgxycqLp9f9aTb2i3bUzZLY57ECg2GNr

Sendme please ethereum, please, please

0xd9e86e4b654bdce3ff95ddc9a46e96f2c8e588d0

enjoy faggots

too late broski

So now that you're very well off, what do you plan to do? You know if you have that much you could dream of an ICO and hire the people you need to make that happen. You alone (with other people) could make a difference in this shitty world. Whatever you choose to do, good luck.

Does anyone irl know this and have you cashed any of your earnings into fiat?

also make my day boss man
ATVPm7Fg8BCtroiR1NKxXUCsPNRbftkXDW

Go to your wallet page (top right corner), search for ARK, press the + sign on the left, generate new address, copy paste here and voilah.

ALPvJkxzVnCUqEVia6BQRodY8kvrhnGkFu

any tips for investments right now?

beggar scum, get out

Top Bad, guess I'll have to continue slaving away at an Aldi

I heard that if You post your ETH address on \biz\ You get free ETH.

0x1bafda880ed1c475faa1e5e09b1337a9a807bd28

if you have any spare ARK feel free to help a poorfag out

ATgQQgeTD42sxiW97Tp2GmSLQJN4VqtrUL

i know this probably doesn't mean a lot to you and might sound insincere because you just gave me something for free, but thanks a lot dude, you're a great human being

any tips what to do with this new ark now?

Wow thank you, got 399 ark. I appreciate it a lot.

Pic is my portfolio, I am fucking poor, so yeah, thank you very much, I will help some other user when I can afford giving some coins away.

Thank you.

Open bittrex. Click on wallets, If the hide zero balances box is checked, uncheck it. Click on the search tab and type ARK. Then click on the plus sign to the right side of the line(or wallet that says ARK) A window will pop up which will have an address box. Click the blue tab that says "generate wallet" you will be given a wallet address in the box. This is your ARK address. Copy and past it here.

Hook it up OP:

AQUx6GXt2QMzL438QEEqT9qK6L5X9Ags5E

OP what books do you read for leisure? also as a guy who literally just walked into the land of crypto currency and sees it's potential, what is the first resource you used to help learn the market?

Please don't do that, I know you're just being nice and I'm sure the guys are very happy but the amount of beggars on this board is really ruining the place lately, it's really getting out of hand.

ALw4A3veBfW9XMpANe7jsmvaqEANKHdF9w

OP, please help a poorfag out. whatever you donate I will triple in a month because the no-coiner motivation to grow is real. Screencap this and I will post in a month with them gains.

Would you be so nice to help a poorfag out? I want to come into mining business. Would you help?
p.s. btc came a long way since silkroad

i just got lucky. there was no intellect to it. i had made 100k playing poker and saw the writing on the wall when it came to profitability after black friday.

hold it i suppose

i dont know what im doing desu

OP, I have a question. When you acquired your BTC, did you keep it because you genuinely believed it was appreciate in value, or did you just hold it and sort of forgot about it for a while?

I had 9.5k BTC back in 2010 which I threw away since we were all just using the miner as a bench marking tool on /g/. You can imagine how I feel, but I entirely believed it was in the same level as having runescape gold at the time.

burger or yuropoor?
cashed out any?
how's your life changed?

Can you spare me some ETH? Kraken wont verify tier 2 for me it's been almost a month and watching ETH moon make me sad

0xe381aD479f21Fd3Be15b1c8445385702FdbaE205

Not sure if I believe. I know what would make me belive you though

0x11436E5de95bd057e01e89188de78F3d18C9b37E

>any tips what to do with this new ark now?
go to ark.io
download the wallet
create a new ARK address, put down your passphrase AND print it out
vote for 'biz' pool to join it
get a part of weekly profits proportionate to your stake in the pool

make that ARK work for you, do not sell any rn because there's a faggot bot manipulating the price

i followed the markets quite closely but to me it was more of a gamble than anything serious. i already had a good chunk of change from online poker. personally i dont give a shit about money which i think helped me to HODL when normies were offloading over 50% gains.

i remember losing 50k of value and being completely unfazed...just loaded up league of legends and played some games.

forgot to add before vote for 'biz' step:
go to your bittrex wallet, click withdraw ARK (minus button), copy/paste your wallet address, confirm, check mail, click to confirm withdrawal

How do you detect the bot? Just big sell/buy orders moving around or? If it's successfully manipulating the price trend you can ride along.

plz stop posting eth or ark addresses i already gave it out

0xE67455774d2cc47350955c6c05006A9A00ed8588

If you're feeling generous

by large buy/sell walls and constantly moving small bids/asks
at the beginning yes, it was viable to ride the bot and make 5k profit per coin but nowadays the difference between its bottom and ceiling make it not worth it

ARK is far from being the only coin affected by this, take LBRY for example and a bunch of others

what address should we post so u give out a lil bit more

well done, poker before black Friday was very profitable, unfortunately I wasn't already 18 to play and I just started a couple years ago. since begging it's not part of me, let's ask for some advice. what do you think about bancor? are you going to invest in it? I've been very skeptical about their ico. the "no hard cap" it's really a bad thing from my point of view

0x913e067D2C06889A95cA5e6aC9Eb595D92c8B002

Don't forget to give back to the community! Money is best enjoyed with other people, help a fellow Veeky Forumstard out. Congratulations.

OP, ever get tempted to play whale and pump a small shitcoin just to see what effect you can have? I feel like I'd set aside a few hundred thousands to have fun with that in your place, but then again that's easy to say when it's not your money on line. So what are your plans now, anyway?

>FUCKING BEGGARS REEEEEEEEEEE

Sup OP, can you help me out if you're feeling generous? In college right now and I'm having a part time that pays around 300$ bucks a month because I live in a third world country. Anything would help my ass a lot.

Yeah people are trying to become millionaires off this with starting with $200. I guess its possible if you are really focused and disciplined, but it will take time.

I for one am sitting here desperately wishing I already had at least 500k to play with. There are so many ICO's with immensely profound concepts that I can see becoming leaders in a crypto world, if it heads that direction.

OP, please stay diligent and don't relax. You have money + exposure to a massive opportunity that a lot of rich people may not know about.

plz ethereum big whale 0xAC644c87D1B50Fd570A6626Da3350efB1721C171

Which ico/coin?

you can become millionaire with the right attitude starting with 200$, you just need to make the right investments and don't fall for the shitcoin. just research and invest in what you believe. I believe OP was playing high stakes poker, cause I said he didn't give a fuck of a 50k loss. if he really played high stakes that would be an easy explanation of his mindset that lead him to hold the coins

Not even close my dude... there was a guy here the other day posting screenies of his 28mil that he had in bittrex

not bad tho

>AMA

Would you drop just a bit to this fellow poorfag? I actually want it to earn money faster. I started to trade recently with really small amounts and I had my first earnings and loses (I learned pretty much). This is addictive, to be honest. As soon as I make a good amount, I'll pay my parents bills. After that, I want to live the undercover rich life.

18FxdnX4kri4VqQDaae5F8Wj5N86xWUuMm

You said anything.

Would highly appreciate some kindness to get my trading with alt coins started =)

ETH 0x0c1323f8c92ed550787a8c9c50f5e6be6d0156d6
BTC 16PHu3CVekY7dFHHnfnevVMSLwYUi3rau3

Though from history I always saw someone saying he's rich but never received anything... prove me wrong

ark AbJe7xod3uoG8812zz89BnEDb7MfbfFaix
eth 0xb18514a7c77b0de0504ab4772d2029fc4589da3a
I'm already in with everything I could scrape together
love u

Also, if you're the same guy who posted OP pic in a /pol/ thread, I would appreciate if you could give us the source.

When did you get in crypto?
Were you a miner?
Are you mining still?
What will you do in August?

can i have some ark too?

i only have 1 eth on kraken and i'm afraid to fuck it up, so i have not transfered any funds to bitrex

would happily take advice instead of ark if you have some for me

Hey op, I was a nocoiner up until a week ago. Are their any wallets or exchanges you'd personally suggest? I'm looking for a wallet that can hold multiple types of coins (btc,ETH,ark, etc.) Or maybe I'm stupid and that doesn't exist.

Please add some eth to my blockfolio.

0x57b2FcC58fb4F6B49A4c98dde3e58aee5c30D6d5

I sold my 2.6 ETH at $100 and don't have anything now :(
are you the hero Veeky Forums doesn't deserve?

0x76DeCECF8474946c70E29E77D0E89959737975E2

I am HODL'ing just a few ETH... 20 ETH would be enough for me to get trained for a better job and escape abject poverty.

0xdBC21c8c1AB5c424fB78A758094026d5AF6E1C06

no idea, got it from Veeky Forums. shes a real qt though.

got in crypto 2011, didnt mine, dont care about august

spare some for a poor fag. Kek bless

0x23D24eB73Fd63efC6ef4F6e1B488442A4d70124c

Made any big purchases yet?

0xeFE4BBd9d6Cc381405E304e04d4360bF84C4362a

Your pic made me remember Rikki, seriously.

You're a nice OP even if you don't give coins, kek.

AScohzxmmPpVsqqwkznj2AxJHWzj9Mcyh2

Hook me up senpai

it didnt feel as good as you thought right?

Do you think it's still possible to make fuckloads of money($1M+) out of practically nothing(

0x0F53de26ced7851CDF38CdEbeBAb44d9FC58b6E7

Begbegbeg
would appreciate
ive got 8 kids pls

Rich sempai send me some small ETH goodies

0x70a312df72f21485ecd7c8946f2a80b54f0919fa

>LARP

Than you had some bucks lying around and you bought like gazillion btc?

You're twice my size, but I still feel I'm a better investor than you because I only got into it in 12/2013.

can I get some ARK as well seems like a really good long term coin

AGNMJhsLa3Sby2JDMMPupQEDTjwZtHu4f2

Holy shit he delivered thanks!

AZzDQvrMXcnAFpYs5LpujnFUNhKk31a9tS

Looking to get more ark so i can help and join the biz ark delegate

AWLdmjtphXcSZd35F3i4QHscUpHPme5Nek
bittrex ARK address. Please help me this is my last chance in life.

Congrats m8. All that I ask is how fucking good does it feel!
I'm still a poor fag....

Eth tips accepted 0xda23ba30f6095269d2002c6384213b451e5261cf

You gotta pay taxes on this shit?

>i dont know what im doing desu
If you have millions, how can you not give out investment advise? You should be able to fucking hire someone to help you at this point.

The fuck are you doing?

it' a me, i'm still refreshing your thread :D

if you have any more ark to spare
ARnFJmUoB1VTB5zfWySuuxkUfcKWjjgBoH

not in australia

>The fuck are you doing?

he's busy being rich you retard

can you spare some ARK for a massive retard? Thank you.
Aek3eKAmTTXbxkZZxRfe6yYtij32hj1Uwy

Fucking beggars

If you can't give any tips what's the point of this thread?

We trust you and we need your help.

Please do something for us and create a trusted cryptocurrency (without 50%+ pre-mined coins and greedy owners). You don't care about money, but we need it very bad. We will never achieve something like you...

You have a lot of money for marketing and programmers, it may be an very easy progress.

You may be a billionaire, who know...

I can help you, I am a developer since 2006, but with bad luck, missed BTC in 2008 ;(( Then ETH, Stratis and today Bancor... I almost cry every day.

If not, can you just give a simple tip? Should I buy Ark now and HODL for at least 6 months?

he's comparing dick sizes with the rest of the pioneers