DON'T LET THE JEWS RULE YOUR MONEY

If you buy Bancor it will be a new Dollar and people running Bancor will be new FED. If you can't see that you don't deserve Satoshi's gift, you are already jewish slave.

Don't get yourself goyed like before.
youtube.com/watch?v=mQUhJTxK5mA

Other urls found in this thread:

etherscan.io/address/0xBbc79794599b19274850492394004087cBf89710
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sounds like it would make me a lot of money desu

We can't let the jews get into crypto

bancor and ethereum are both shitscam coins

Thanks for confirming you're the same fudder posting over and over again with that gay ass "satoshis gift" shit. Almost had me for a sec with that JQ stuff

>da joos
back to your containment board

Bancor is a fking scam and might destroy the cryptomarket
Hell no

Yeah but they're Prisoner's Dillema'ing this shit. Even if you don't like it, other people are still going to buy it and enjoy the benefits of fractional reserving ur crypto. So you might as well get in.

sell your soul for bunch of virtual schekels, go normie sheep
made just 2 posts whit that frase (stoled it from some post not related to bancor a few days ago, cause its grat and true)
one yesterday and this one
yeah and that what everyone say and buy it like a good goy

>sell your soul for bunch of virtual schekels, go normie sheep
Are you new to Veeky Forums or something? Souls don't exist you moralfaggot, we're here to make money.

You have to go back.

Basically this. Can't beat them so join them. Also they promise to market the fuck out of it to normies, even if they take the lion's share we're still early as fuck on this ponzi

elon musk is my master

i always invested in projects i belive in, and im still green and most importatly happy with my portfolio
thats what they want you to think, you will never beat them if no one will resist, FUCKING KEKOLDS

>elon musk is my master
faggot

bump

Better to admire him than being goy slave cuck

faaaaaaaaag

Crypto came into existence as a reaction against jewish control of the money supply.

The only way their coin becomes valuable is if we buy in. Avoid it like the plauge and the coin will fail. Unless they use the power of the law, then its time for armed resistance. Because he who has the gold makes the rules, and we know what happens when the jews make the rules. We need ensure that the crypto market remains open and competitive.

what's new and interesting about bancor? Give me a quick rundown

This is exactly when you need jew awareness.

Money and media control is the jews' forté. We can't cede any control back to them. If bancor has to be actively subverted, so be it.

Fuck these kikes.

Do you really think this is the way to convince people? If you are correct then this is a Prisoner's dilemma situation and we all know how that ends.

Wow thats a shit ton of eth....

etherscan.io/address/0xBbc79794599b19274850492394004087cBf89710