BANCOR

This thread is for everyone investing in the Bancor ICO.

I have a great portfolio, and I'm breaking it all up to put 20 eth into this. I really want to put more in, but I refuse to sell some other coins I own. Let's talk about why we think Bancor is a great investment and how much we're putting in.

Reminder: The best way to deal with FUD and /pol/ level trolling is to just ignore it and not give the attention they so desperately crave.

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.bancor.network/gas-price-has-a-cap-bedab081b3d0
etherscan.io/address/0xfbb1b73c4f0bda4f67dca266ce6ef42f520fbb98
twitter.com/Bancor_Network/status/874265665431105537
youtube.com/watch?v=yI2oS2hoL0k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>/pol/ level trolling
aka the truth

They'll learn one day.

I'm planning to put in 3.6 ETH I made on digibyte. I wrote it in another thread

>If any of you guys is using etoro, I've just noticed that the charts for some alts have been added. One of bancor team members is Yoni Assia, CEO of etoro.

BTC and ETH are on etoro since a while already, so I guess they might utilize bancor to trade other alts. People there are definitely going to get into cryptos, so this would generate trading volume for bancor.

not really man. it turns out some jewish people are just normal people, and some mentally ill people aren't unappreciated geniuses.

I love Bancor because they promise so much for such a large investment.

damn I didn't know about that, but that could generate some nice volume for BNT.

I'll throw some dust at it and hope it will explode into a lambo

I was gonna put in 15 now I might put in 20

dust+2 years=lambo

do it bro. I don't want you only making $150k when we hit $100

Planning to put in 10 ETH.

They've said that any excess over the cap will be put into a smart contract where you can exchange 1BNT for 0.01 ETH (the original ICO price). There is literally no way to lose money on this.

how are more people not getting this. It can only make you money

In for 10 ETH.

If they achieve what they set out to do it will change the crypto landscape and bring yuge returns.

>literally no way to lose money
>jews

Yeah that's a big reason I decided to invest. I had some concerns about it being oversold, but them buying back at ICO price should solve that. Let's all get rich Veeky Forums bros

Fees, interests, a global bank.
Have fun backstabbing the idea of bitcoin greedy faggots

Thanks dude it's gonna be nearly half my eth but this really seems like a no-brainer. 2000 BNT here we come!

putting 1k eth into this and hold 2 years

god damn man you trying to become a billionaire?

Feels comfy in the 2k club.

So you don't have a bank account or a credit card? You don't use fiat currency ever? hypocrite.

Fuck this seems like it could securely grow to be huge. Let's say it starts at a 3 or 400m market cap, then catches up to where eth is now in a year, that's nearly 100*!!!

yeah and then you and I are sitting on $700k my friend. certainly a long way from here, but I could see it happening.

>Veeky Forums bros
>my friend
>hypocrite

shilling at its finest

20 mins!

They still are inflating the whole worlds economy though.

They don't need me to shill for them, bud. They're doing just fine on their own drumming up demand.

It's just a coordinated fud campaign to keep price low by driving people away from ICO

You have mental problems if you actually believe that.

The blatant shilling. Jesus. At least adjust the way you speak before you plop your little jew seedlings on here.

Jews get out!
Sage

Nah m8 you do.

nobody worried that it might drop when hitting exchanges like waves did because it was overhyped?

can the ETH be sent from bittrex?

>bittrex ETH withdrawals from 20 minutes ago still unconfirmed
>trying to withdraw 10 ETH to put in Bancor

i'm not going to make it am i

damn man I withdrew 10 eth from bittrex 18 mins ago and that tx is still pending. looks like I might only be in the 1k club. is the eth blockchain being fucked up already because of this ICO?

yep, withdrew a couple ETH 30 mins ago with no problems, now trying to withdraw more and the whole network is congested

gonna have to settle for

blog.bancor.network/gas-price-has-a-cap-bedab081b3d0

>Our smart contracts require a minimum of 200,000 gas. Meaning you need to set the limit to be 200,000 or above but definitely not less than that.
If you decide to set the limit to 500,000, this only means you will be willing to pay more for the transaction but this will not get you any advantages or priorities with the miners.

So no need to have anything more than 200000 gas at 50 Gwei?

is it active now? the countdown is still going down but it says its starts at 1400 GMT which it already is???? wtf

I pulled 5 eth out of gdax just now

why is the fee 0.12 in the wallet and how do you change gas price?

If you want to see coordinated FUD, look to DGB or XRP. Get out of here with your "Bancor is being FUDDED" nonsense.

Shit... just found out my mobile wallet will not do tokens. fuck. I wanted to BNT today. fuuuuck.

god damnit man. hopefully it goes through in time for me to contribute.

yeah, as far as I can tell there's no need to go higher than 200000 and 50.

nah dude you are thinking of GMT + 1

so it hasnt started yet? ah shit daylight savings time

is 25 gwei enough or should I do 50 ? what is the difference?

all these unconfirmed bittrex withdrawals

etherscan.io/address/0xfbb1b73c4f0bda4f67dca266ce6ef42f520fbb98

Just do 50, it's what, 2 dollars difference?

do 50 like they reccomend just to be sure

No, Bittrex will get your tokens.

thank you both

Do I just use myetherwallet?

here we go lads

MyEtherWallet frozen for anyone else?

My ether wallet is down

cant do shit here either

fuck myetherwallet is done...

lmao fml

we're locked out

it's over, gg

REEEEEEEEEEEE

It's happening. 0x24492Cd1C1CE5FDBb6418c428f948C0FF177c10d

How do I know if I sent it on Myetherwallet?
I even clicked 2 times on generate transaction FUCK

serious question. Ethereum wallet from free wallet .org people says no tokens. what happens if I sent anyways?

bancor shills are literally kikes. really makes you think.

how long does it take to withdraw eth from bittrex. also, do you have to do anything to receive the eth or is it exactly the same as with bitcoin it just arrives?

Sage all bancor threads

same here...

i'm using the jaxx wallet for ethereum storage can i use it to participate in the ico i'm confused i've never used ethereum before please answer

I used BitcoinSuisse.ch to purchase the ICO, how do I flip this shit ASAP on liqui.io!?!?!?!?

THEY CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS

REEEEEEEEE

DDoSing MyEtherWallet so others can't participate in the ICO? :^)

just put 0.23 ETH in, poorfaggot trying to become slightly less poorfaggot...

>Transaction Information (Pending)

I changed the node on the right top corner to etherscan.io.
Now it works.

>Didn't make it into Bitcoin Suisse presale
>Gave them my ETH to put in for me anyway cos I knew it would be a clusterfuck and I trust them more than myself to actually get it there

Here's hoping they pull through boys

just change node to etherscan. worked for me.

IT IS A SCAM

Myetherwallet fix:
upper right corner, change your node to etherscan.

Dumbass. Don't fall for his trick

twitter.com/Bancor_Network/status/874265665431105537

0xD61224Da142B5e8A7066fF634C15017b46A3036c
Beware of the gas limit.

DO NOT SEND FROM JAXX

same

767 transactions + 4671 PendingTxns

Does anyone know what details you have to enter in the Ethereum client to display your BNT?

500M+

still pending on metamask

dont even want to tell Veeky Forums how little ether im sending though...

is anybody seeing how much money they already raised?

THANK YOU FUCKING BEAUTIFUL BASTARD

youtube.com/watch?v=yI2oS2hoL0k

well the contract address is 0xBbc79794599b19274850492394004087cBf89710

token name is BNT

decimal place idk try 18 or 12

BIGGEST SCAM IN THE HUMAN HISTORY

GG

Thank you!

er why not??

There's 4,752 pending transactions. It's going to take longer than the hour time limit they give.

We're fucked.

IT DOES NOTHING

>PENDING...

life-saviour

Choose ETH (Etherscan.io).
That worked for me.

gonna enjoy watching everyone that invested in bancor lose their hard earned Crypto

Thanks!!