So exactly when will people loose faith in bitcoin and start dumping it?

so exactly when will people loose faith in bitcoin and start dumping it?

never

Never

It can only be "slowed down" or have a competitor but there will always be BTC users/markets.

kys newfag

These kind of questions can't be asked on this board anymore.
since btc and eth started to moon this board has really died.
there are only crypto threads and they are all positive about their respective coin.
Maybe when bitcoin crashes it will recover a bit but I wouldn't count on it.
If you're only a little bit negative about a coin you'll be called a coper or nocoiner.

I'm guessing that bitcoin will drop in within two weeks. I'm not basing this on data. just a guess.

if I really wanted to know I would compare different variables to the last time bitcoin crashed and base my prediction on that data.

but idc, im holding btc and eth long. this is my last post here till btc or/and eth crash.

bless you, good sir

Like a month ago.

Watch the order book on gdax, there's a sell order for 64 bitcoin every 10 seconds.

When a real competitor shows up

Protip: it isn't ETH

it's mooncoin right?

bitcoin is the crypto alternative to gold and eth is the crypto alternative to fucking shit, like fidget spinners. Fuck the hype.

It won't, just because ETH is going to pump above bitcoin does not mean that bitcoin will fall(substantially) against fiat.

In the very long-term, bitcoin is going to wither. Ethereum is surging, about to pass btc in market cap months ahead of anyone's expectations. There are reasons that bitcoin can never be fully adopted and used in society, and I can definitely see them falling on a sword and not recovering in the near future, 6-10 months, maybe even faster due to Eth's performance.

BTC is held up by drugs, like the USD is held up by oil.

BTC will be in use until drug markets stop using it, so not for awhile.

Monero is better for drug trades. Even zcash is better for drug trades.

BTC will correct down to 2250 or so before we see escape velocity.

You have literally no idea how money works, do you? At least read a Wikipedia article or something. You are wrong like two boys fucking.

Never. It (or another coin) is going to become the most useful tool for commercial international trade.

You have no idea how currencies work buddy.

If things that are demanded are being traded in only one currency, it'll create a demand for the currency.

How is that logic wrong?

The only thing wrong about two boys fucking is me not being one of them.

ETH is gas. It's literally gas for dapps that are meant to be used, not stored.

But like IRL, there are plenty of people storing it.

There will be a correction EVENTUALLY, probably when industrial investors come en masse and do their fucking research. Some will avoid it, done will appreciate and crash it.

Bitcoin is slow, but it matters little as a way to store money. It will have a competitor that is used for everything, but fuck knows who it will be. LTC is a candidate, but I believe that a second Gen coin will come with massive improvements that will shake off the first mover's advantage.

t. user who lurked for three months before Veeky Forums went full retard

btc is for financial speculation (like gold) at this point. not so much for buying and selling shit

the price of eth is decoupled from gas tho

>appreciate
aggregate