What do you think he was thinking in this picture?

Does it look like he's crying?

"I hope they never carve a statue of me like that?"

"I wish my junk were that perfect?"

Hitler was an artist. He had a fascination with history and art.

He was never satisfied with the artistic and cultural goals of the Third Reich. He was going to finish his rebirth of German art after the war and then retire.

He wasn't the best though.

He was better than his colleagues

Perfect?

I wonder how his little thing compared to that statue's?

He had normal-sized hands and feet, so his junk couldn't have been too far below average.

I wonder how he would have felt to know that people would still be speculating about the size of his junk three quarters of a century later?

Maybe that's why he looks so sad? Maybe he knows what the statue will cause people to wonder about him?

Maybe he can't bear to look at it because it reminds him of a body part he'd rather forget about, kind of how I would feel about one of a large breasted woman were I finally able to get top surgery?

I wonder why he had a male dog? You would think he would have wanted a b!tch, lol, so as not to be reminded of the dreaded peen!!! I know I would never allow a non-neutered male animal to live with me!!!

Do you fantasize about the Führer's cock a lot?

No, I'm not into cocks, just the mystery of his unusual genitalia.

I see

I've always wondered, if Hitler was a super hero, then why did he get sick so many times throughout his life?

Dr Fu Manjew, his arch nemesis...

I used to be amazed by the fact that he seemed to catch colds and to cough in some of his speeches, but come to find out, that was the least of what was wrong with him health wise.

He even got sick at times when he was young and then when he was becoming who he was in the 20s.

I would have guessed him to have been too evil for a virus to want to enter his body when I first learned about WW2 in 5th grade.

... and cows

But then when I was 17 I learned of his bad health and unusual genitalia, and as odd as it sounds, I kind of felt sorry for Adi.

But I didn't know just how unhealthy he was until I read Morrell's book.

I often wonder how different the world would be had he been reassigned Female at birth, his pitiful little hypospadias cock removed, and given a girl name?

That bust looks too manly to be him.

It's deeply disturbin how many of you lads fantasize about Hitler's cock.
also hypospadias is not related to cock size.

I'm female.

you know the drill

I'm also 33, having been fascinated by him since I was 12.

I just never quite understood this boogie man of whom we learned in order to read Number the Stars.

Then my mama pissed me off because she wouldn't admit to being wrong about him not having blue eyes despite his belief in the super race.

She swore up and down that they were brown, but that makes me mad because mine really are. Don't give him my coloration!!!

tits. now.

Nothing dark about those eyes!

Why does he still look decidedly MALE even without the mustache? He would have made an unusually butch girl with a deep voice and no period by 1907 and the girls would never have felt comfortable with such a person in their bathroom!

And he would have committed suicide like David Reiner long before 1945.

I wonder if Dr. John Money would have advised his parents to try to raise him female and rename him?

Somehow, that just doesn't look like ambiguous genitalia to me!

damn he actually looks good

are the allies really such retards? on one hand they overblow the military power of the western front where they fought teenagers and pensioners, just to look better. otoh they try to establish some sort of girliness to Hitler. Shouldn't they rather emphasize his manlines to look better? as things are the western allies only beat children and old people commanded by a monorchid princess.

Is he smashing it down in this picture? Why would he do something like that and wouldn't he be afraid he might damage it?

Cock of Steel, man. Panzerschwanz!

>got rejected by an art academy which accepted a piece made with literal human shit
>"better than his colleagues"

>8 posters

What was he so afraid we would see?

That fucking window in the bottom left corner tho, no wonder he got rejected

Why was Hitler so masculine in the face that he still wouldn't pass for a woman if you shaved his mustache in photoshop and put him in a dress?

And for a guy with 1 ball, his voice sure could go down deep into the bass range, why is this?

Can someone please explain why even a long wig on a clean shaven Hitler would only make him look like a guy with long hair?

Was I a little bit misguided at 17 to base my identification with him on my view that he was some kind of a male pseudo hermaphrodite? With me being a closet FtM? I'm beginning to see more and more that he was pretty much just another cisgender male.

jfc

Except for all the degenerate art he had confiscated and / or destroyed, yeah.

You baboon, let me tell you something. Hitler was rejected because, according to the people who rejected him, his art was more suited for architecture than for painting. Not because his art was shit. You don't need to paint like da Vinci to be admitted in such school, you go there so you can learn.

I wonder if they allowed females to attend the art school?

If he had been raised as a girl, would he have even been trying to get into the art school?

Was it San all male art school or a coed one?

I meant, was it an all male school, not San. Stupid phone!

Is it true that Adolf Hitler would never have had the opportunities to become what he was and to do all that he did were he assigned female in 1889?