You will never experience the april/may 2017 crypto scene again

>you will never experience the april/may 2017 crypto scene again

Sucks. The days of buying coims for a 100th of a penny that fo to a dollar are over.

The new trend if this market continues will be dollar coins that go to 20 30 bucks or more.

Just before they crash to 10 cents because OH SHIT BTC WENT UP 5 DOLLARS BUY BUY BUY

OH NO IT WENT DOWN 6 DOLLARS SELL SELL SELL

There'll be other crypto scenes won't there?

>tfw no matter how much day trading you do, it was still better to just buy ETH and HODL

Are any of you fuckers aware that Crypto market cap goes up by 1 billion each day?

Have you seen all the ICO's coming out lately? Did you even do any research newfag?

We will experience april/may 2017 all the way till fiat becomes obsolete.

>Have you seen all the ICO's coming out lately?

Every people in the industry (and I mean crypto, not boomers) says it's the biggest problem we have at the moment.
ICOs lead to an overvaluation of new startups at several HUNDRED MILLION DOLLARS, for companies that have NOTHING.
It's like a kickstarter in which you pour money in the hopes they'll actually complete their game, but the problem is that even if they do it, their game won't be worth 600 millions

x1000 this. If I just held ETH I'd have half a million dollars as of today.

>that feel when you will be just in time to witness the total collapse of the global financial system and cryptocurencies sprouting like mushrooms from its rotten cadaver

Don't be thick. What will happen is we will experience it until normies get tulip fever and then get super scared by something (probably government regulation), and crypto will crash and the good ones will rise from the ashes.

We're at the beginning of dotcom 2.0, make the most of it but don't lose your head

What are you retarded newfags feeling nostalgic for? DGB sitll has 95 more cents to climb before its final goal.

Im going to keep at it and being active in the crypto scene, but i really feel like the rags to riches opportunities are truly over.

Old money are deep into crypto now and they arent going to let the plebs ascend. I hope im wrong

>only dropped $200 into ETH before it mooned
>could have dropped $2000 in if I wasn't such a pussy

Damn.. sometimes life throws an opportunity at you and you only get one shot

Then you both should just cash out right now and go back to monopoly money.

How did you get that from those posts?
Even if you believed a massive crash was coming, hodling through it would still be the best course of action

>you'll never experience it

i bought btc and ether mid may and didnt bother diversifying until the end of that month. fucking kill me now

>tfw missed every moon mission that was shilled here

What a delicious analogy senpai

to be fair if you dumped in more, it's entirely possible market shills could have noticed what you were doing and then dumped everything.

If true and some of us become the new top 1% of 1%, we will be hunted for our booty.

This.