RGT Robinhood General Thread

Energy leada as Tech selloff continues edition

-- Robinhood FAQs --
- VISIT THE WEBSITE FIRST DAMMIT!! - www.robinhood.com

> How is it free?
"People" invest your settled funds when you're not using them, just like banks.

> It's been X days, why isn't my account verified yet?
Not being approved in 3 days seems to be the new norm. Nevertheless, call/email their support if you've been waiting more than that.

> When is it coming to my country?
The only "plans" are on an Australian and Chinese beta. Neither of which has gained much traction.

> I hit sell when the stock was X.XX, but it actually sold at a lower price, why?
Robinhood graphs are shit and only show you an average, not true real-time prices. To get Bid/Ask prices and important things like candlestick graphs, you should use a more robust platform.

> Where can I get better charting or bid/ask?
Real brokers, like TDAmeritrade's thinkorswim. Otherwise you should be using tradingview.com, stockcharts.com, finviz.com, or a non-pile-of-shit for your graphing in addition to Robinhood.

-- Links --
Premarket Movers:
nasdaq.com/extended-trading/premarket-mostactive.aspx

Earnings Report Calendar:
biz.yahoo.com/research/earncal/today.html

Biopharma Catalyst Calendar:
biopharmcatalyst.com/

Pump and Dump Advertising:
stocktwits.com

Previous thread: 2343394

Other urls found in this thread:

cnbc.com/2017/06/09/fang-stocks-slammed-goldman-compares-them-to-tech-bubble.html
youtube.com/watch?v=UqPRdBCyLP8&index=3&list=LLfCTZbaeH9k-ZvrjJtnGbVQ
finance.yahoo.com/news/nantkwest-expands-nant-cancer-vaccine-120000646.html?.tsrc=rss
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

SAGE

Looks like my last minute DCTH buy on friday paid off.

X back to 40 please

so tech selloff, is it going to continue? whats a good move besides sell my nvidea?

are the FANGs dead?

Would you retards pls stop and buy some DGB?

sure but i can only pay you in Mad Katz stock.

SQQQ SOXS starting strong. I still like the banks this week so I'm sitting in DPST.

I just want F to be good again, but they want to compete with TSLA

Everything is so cheap

Don't have much buying power today, anyone got a cheap stock recommendation?

Where my DXTR niggers at? Got in on friday, up 11%. Which is great because everything else is shitting the bed. ANW is strangely up 3% this morning.

Is the tech correction fucking the rest of the market or something?

DCTH is holding steady at ~.07 cents so far, it may continue to climb to .9 today.

Something about positive results on a drug in testing keeping it propped up for now.

Yeah I made some nice money on it last week, was thinking about buying it today but I'm always so scared to pull the trigger.

ABIL

War for the Nasdaq being fought around 5650

dead thread, boring ass day. fuck.

This tech sell off is probably pissing off a lot of people but fuck them. I'm here making money.

Yeah I want to get in on this dip but I don't think it's over.

BUY

THE

DIP

these threads are so comfy. have many of the contributors stuck around since the board went to shi- i mean since it was inundated with crypto threads?

READ MY LIPS. BUY CVM.

already 13000 shares deep bro

going to try and sell DCTH above .8 cents and put it all in CVM

I said on Friday I wouldn't be surprised if we see sub 6000 Nasdaq this week. Just fucking play the bear ETF.

y'all really think it's going to pop? wtf

ive been here a little over a year, but I mostly lurk or shitpost
my long hold are the only things that go up, every time i buy a quick buy and sell it tanks and never comes back, or i panic sell

Why are people buying right now? It's 1030 everything is supposed to be selling off. What is this opposite day we're we all sit around and lose money?

WTF AMD JJUST FUCKING STOP!!!!@

>DXTR at +15% this morning pre-market
>then 11%
>now 5%

RRRREEEEEEEEE

People were supposed to be buying, not selling. Fuck now it's 3%, what the fuck is this shit. What do? Anons said that it would be a multi-day play this week so why is it immediately tanking?

dont ask me I never touched that stock, just panic sold my fb nvda and nflx at their daily low today, wasted a daytrade buying a nvda back a minute ago, now debating selling something so i can get in on goog, or just walk away and check things out in an hour or two

or maybe brkb dia and mu

fuck I need to stop trying to daytrade

>APVO

How the fuck do you manage to panic sell FB, NVDA, and NFLX?

I don't recommend day trading FAANG stocks bruh, unless you're trading for a fund. Those are buy and hold for mere peasants.

The VIX is going through the roof. They're not fooling anybody the markets coming down. Everybody drop your bags and wait for re-entry.

Nasdaq stronk. Seriously though, these bulls are maniacs.

thought the dip would last longer, made a $2 profit on each when i sold, but yea holding would have been better

like I said, i need to stop day trading...

did anybody hold strong through the LTBR turbulence?

you got played son. The smart people took their profit and left. You were only meant to pay. Not win. Maybe next time.

Shut the fuck up

Cvm isn't doing jack shit for another 3 weeks till FDA

Tech is on sale right now faggots

Maybe it was just an immediate sell-off. It's up to 7% now. The volatility is all over the place... gain or lose 3% a minute. What a crazy ride.

Honestly hoping to make 25%, maybe up to 200% on this thing. Volatility beyond belief but it's the meme of the day. Stocktwats was going nuts over it so their shekels are giving it a boost.

Sold it at a relative max. Waiting for dips to buy back in.

>panic selling

I'm a baghold type. Never understood why people are eager to sell at a loss when it might go back up.

>tech is falling
>people think it means the entire market is falling

What a generation where SNAP is the only metric people notice. Tech was overpriced, now it's correcting. Fuck these faggot millenial-pandering companies.

meeee

It's shooting up right now, gains inbound

SNAP isn't the only stock in the nasdaq, you known? There's fucking amazon too, aka, ticking-time-bomb for worldwide retail.

anyone DMTX at 1.10?
news next week

im pissed TCON didnt do shit tho with that good news

eh Im still learning , coulda been worse

plus today I learned selling and buying something in the same day is not considered a daytrade apparently, just buying THEN selling

weird

There's a shareholder meeting happening right now my nog. We praying for some solid arb news or something positive or my hands will surely become weak.

SPIN MY MAN, IF YOU CAN HEAR ME I NEED THAT L2 ON $OCLR. As always I'll provide some dix pix for your services.

HUSA has liftoff

Amd back in the game soon. Hope you lot got strapped in while it was low.

Is the tech correction being delayed by """""""""market forces"""""""""?

Goldman actually made an announcement saying tech stocks were being slightly overvalued. I think if the market sticks around 5700-5900 for a little while, allowing moving averages to catch to where we are, rather than us falling towards them, we can avoid a drastic correction.

When did they make the announcement? Before the Friday sell-offs? Also they only seem to be overvalued in the here and now, but could reasonably reach these levels within a year or two

MNGA took out a 25 million dollar loan and it's stock is tanking.

Nice!

Yes, it will pop. If they get approval, allowing them out of Phase III, you are looking at a 50% increase at least.

cnbc.com/2017/06/09/fang-stocks-slammed-goldman-compares-them-to-tech-bubble.html

was friday last week

What if they don't get approval? do you just lose all of your money?

Anybody have any clue what I should do with my BTSC and BTCS? I mean these block chain start ups could see some like 1000% gains, but the drastic percentage swings scare the fuck out of me.

hey bagholder I stopped swing trading them last week. I'm holding like 1500 worth of them for the long term and won't sell no matter what

pharm stocks are shit-tier investments bc R&D costs are huge, and it takes the FDA years and lots of money to approve a drug, but when they do its a moon mission. you gotta be patient. worst case scenario they go bankrupt and I lose all my $200, which I don't mind.

Hey, what are some cheap, 20 cent and below,stocks that you guys know of

block chain shit, btsc btcs and gahc.

I don't even know how i pulled this off.
youtube.com/watch?v=UqPRdBCyLP8&index=3&list=LLfCTZbaeH9k-ZvrjJtnGbVQ

Looks like you have good risk management. A lot of people come on here and brag about gains but have huge drawdowns.

But those aren't on robinhood

GS isn't wrong about tech stocks general, but their motives are never altruistic when publishing this stuff. I saw another article today explaining that AMD is now in correction territory. Does this dumb nigger not know it was trading at $10 a few weeks ago?

NK looking good today

finance.yahoo.com/news/nantkwest-expands-nant-cancer-vaccine-120000646.html?.tsrc=rss

Get on $DXTR train before its too late

>back up to morning start position with positive trajectory

MOON MISSION
50% GAINZ INCOMING

Liftoff? More like failure to launch

Yeah I know :(

It was lifting off at the time that I said that, though. I'm still holding onto it because I'm still at a profit even where it's sitting right now. Just hoping it picks up again

Once it breaks .26 we're off to .40

on board, lads

AHAHAHA CRYPTO IS CRASHING

I would have bought in last week when it was .2, but is there any volume there?

cryptoshills can run

but they cant hide

Anybody wanna try for a quick buck on a oversold stock?
Check out CRDS it's oversold and could bounce back up to $3

Theres big news tomorrow morning i expect it to run all afternoon and pre-market. Usually i buy the hype and sell the news, but this time Im holding through the news, my gut is telling me a gap fill is coming.

RPRX lads

Beautiful chart

Beautiful chart.

Wtf am I even doing

How do you know when to sell and when to hold on spikes? I had AMD when it went to 15.50 a few months ago and didn't sell, and I had Nvidia on Friday when I was up 55% and didn't sell. What do folks

In the future, don't buy at the end of a GS-orchestrated pump on either of those two stocks.

looks like you have a bad case of greedy retard. dont worry though they've got a cure for that.

you are here to make money!!! not to be married to a company that doesn't care about you

Yeah what said.

I'm shorting the whole nasdaq 100 because something about this is really fucky.

people get into stocks to make money then seem to forget why they are trading stocks when they get stuck on a company. Sad really

RMBS

Buy cry

Hold DXTR overnight?

planning on it, it's looking good.
see:

gibs me er HAIN

Reminder to buy hain dips at 35

Any news from CVM shareholders meeting? Where's the dirt? Seems like they are waiting to release. Thoughts?

Im just happy LTBR continues its slow climb up. Looking into KTOS atm.

Not a single mention of GTXI

uhoh

WTF IS HAPPENING TO LTBR

endless suffering

Any way to use a proxy to get it for canadia yet?

you cant proxy a social security number