Anyone other Veeky Forumsnessman hodling for that sweet, sweet Redd-ID drop and we all end up in LamboLand?

Anyone other Veeky Forumsnessman hodling for that sweet, sweet Redd-ID drop and we all end up in LamboLand?

only 150 dollarooos in cause poor and dont want to pull out of eth while its on the rise but yeah

yeah me too, 350 at 112 :| Come on Redd-ID

Holding 10k since 100 sats.

I'm holding for 6 months or so

Easily a long term hold

Redd needs two things to happen.
1. Move away from qt wallet immediately
2. Marketing

Redd-Id releasenwill only boost it temporarily for us - but it still needs adoption. Normies don't understand what this is.

Bought about a mil for 20$ couple months ago,all these sweet gainz

Thats why dev is taking the time to make redd-id normie friendly.

...around redditfags
...stay away from those bags

HODL since 5 sats

not enough for a lambo but come 1000 sat ill be compfortably semi-retired for at least 5 years

Actually I only recently realised how valuable it is for a dev to keep quiet. If all you do is create hype and false hope you will see exactly what happened to DGB. That coin is currently overpriced based on what it does. Redd devs are doing the right thing by keeping it low to avoid unneeded dumps and sell offs. You can always market later.

2.6 million at 14 sats. Feels RICH to not have weak hands. This coin will be $0.05-$.10 by New Years.

Yeah. Devs are being careful. They're not even going to release the exact date, it'll just be the month.

Agreed. I can see this being $.05

btc dip shaked out the memetriangle, it bounced back at support twice, it should break out soon.

Without spouting the old muh-lambo

This project has some serious potential

All you have to do is:
>HODL during the dips
>talk about it with normies
>have patience and faith

you might not get a 100% increase in the space of a week but you sure as hell will get 1000% within the space of a year if you PLAY THE GAME RIGHT

HODL 6M+ for a long time already and again for a long time in the future. This coin will go really big. Buy while it is still cheap

Yep, holding 600,000 RDD.

Feels good man.

hodling 3 Million of these babies at 90

Think we're due for another spike?

holding 30k since 90-ish sata

Holding 1.19 million
Please kek make it moon

its just about due - look at the charts, next pump is up to 200 before reducing to a 130 new floor. then the next one will be redd id

This thing has had semi steady increases since the start of may - unlike DGB

>5sat
shitcoin - going nowhere
>10sat
shitcoin - PnD
>50sat
Shitcoin - PnD
>100sat
Shitcoin - dev isnt even active
>130sat
Project is dedd

today were at 85 sat

dont be in the

>200sat
Shicoin - PnD boat

Seems to be following a pattern

so true, i agree with all of this

the only problem i have is if it doesn't pump again this week or the next, it may break downward resistance below 72

the last spike came after the 5/31 developer interview. i've seen rumors that some big announcement is coming, so we'll see what happens. i'm hodling strong and my iron hands arent letting go, i don't care what btc/eth/bancor/niggercoin are doing

i am watching a 15 BTC sell wall get eaten up at 86....lots of buying going on right now

Holding 1.25 million since 8 sats, holding until I'm rich.

it's gonna be okay anyway, weak hands gotta go lol. The sharks gonna wait for the dip :)

this is the dip

>the only problem i have is if it doesn't pump again this week or the next, it may break downward resistance below 72

I meant for that specific statement of yours :)

is 60k rdd enough to hold or should i sell eth for it
wageslaver here btw thats why so little

Go on my son.

oh yes in that case absolutely

got in at 72 sats. Holding

I'd boost it up to 6 digits if I were you, it's at a relatively low price currently too.

probably either should buy more RDD or just hold.

You don't want to buy ETH atm

or buy ETH's dip but I dunno ETH is high as fuck rn

might just take your advise, going to hold my eth for now until it bounces back above 400 though, then might go full force

Holding 4.1 million since the mining days.

This baby is getting me to the fucking big plays. This shit is going to make me rich, filthy rich.

15 BTC sell wall gone in 30 mins at 86