$50k more? $100k more?

OK, so a few weeks ago, I came on here talking about a windfall inheritance, buying some coins and shit. Yall ripped me apart because I was concerned about my wife's opinion.

Anyway, I purchased $50k a few weeks ago, and then it promptly crashed. Hey, fuck me, right?

so now its back up and the wife is dripping. Asking me if we should put more in to this.

yay? nay?

go for it

kys

Don't buy right now. Give it a few days to calm down, things r about to get messy (probably)

your wife is peak normie, wants to buy at ATH when the upside is minimized

Pull out of eth and buy DGB asap

yeah, metropolis coming up then serenity. casper will 10x the price easy. uncapped coin is a meme. its deflationary.

>the wife
>inheritance
>what say you, Veeky Forums
>the wife is dripping

holy fuck delete this garbage thread

So what happens if it crashes do you and your wife kill themselves? Don't be greedy.

Everyone's predictions are alrdy broken and its going faster than everyone expected. Don't put more in than you are willing to risk.

Eth remains the safest choice. Btc is uncertain
due to the changes they'll have to make at the start of august and many are transferring their btc into eth.

Other coins such as DASH, ZCASH, XMR also seem stable and will increase further.

Also try not to check the prices every 5 seconds, for there are a lot of emotional traders out there now and prices go up and down quickly.
But the technology's advantages and possibilities will not disappear.

It'll probably be dipping soon. If anything it may be worth just investing in a few altcoins to try and diversify a little. Most of the altcoins won't do anything, but there's the offchance of one going up 10x and giving you some decent profit.

Be a bit conservative with what you invest so you don't risk being fucked over if everything goes to hell. There's never a reason to put all your eggs in one basket.

And when I say diversify a bit, I mean maybe put a couple hundred dollars in a dozen different altcoins. And only do that if you think that's something you could reasonably afford to lose.

Goddamn man, I was one of the guys who pushed you.

Pls only a small percentage....

0x86b7F8C21684Ab83BdF8a9C91515e639067335Be

DGB seems to be trending down

To cont.

It may be fun to salivate over your gains and start thinking you should pour everything into crypto, but always keep in mind the worst case scenario where everything is lost.

Also don't by the coins that are posted on Veeky Forums.
Don't get into the altcoins that are shilled here, such as DGBalls.

Some ok ones I recommend are: WAVES, ANT, REP, MAID, NAV, PIVX, ARDR, SWT, STEEM

Just like me I am not a troll. Those are the coins I have been really looking at. I noticed you did not say sia as well. That 4x man dev team with a overly hyped coin.

I kinda want to say toss a little money at XRP but for it to go $1.00 will cost 35 billion or 100 million few years. So crazy. So maybe not XRP

DGB still seemed decent to buy when initially getting hyped up. I about doubled my money with it. It just never went as high as people hoped and then leveled out much lower than its ATH.

wait for a significant dip, catch it while its happening and then buy some, never ath obviously

itll be 10 cents by december

>inheritance
>asking for your wifes permission to use it

Wtf is this shit. Its your money not hers. I hope she rings you every time she goes shopping to ask if its ok to buy a new handbag or a pair of shoes with her money

True, and maybe it will go up even further.
But its mostly hype, some coins have gone up 75% in an hour because someone rolled trips on Veeky Forums. You really don't want to gamble with large amounts of money on these kinds of coin.

>Wtf is this shit.
Marriage
>Its your money not hers
It's their money, not his, not hers alone

>marriage cucks will defend this

she does. We are adults and have actual conversations about finances and have shared values and goals.

Yea, i was wondering about this. What's the effect of throwing $10k's of thousands around on these small altcoins?

are all these bizppl shilling only playing around w/ a few hundred $$?

How bout you cash out what ever you need now and keep what you don't need in crypto. From an economic standpoint crypto should remain bullish, but from a technological it should be bearish. And observe your own behavior.

>what ever you need now

i don't 'need' any of it now. that's why its investments. I have a full time job and maxed out retirement accounts and plenty of other investments.