The God of the Old Testament is arguably the most unpleasant character in all fiction: jealous and proud of it; a petty...

>The God of the Old Testament is arguably the most unpleasant character in all fiction: jealous and proud of it; a petty, unjust, unforgiving control-freak; a vindictive, bloodthirsty ethnic cleanser; a misogynistic, homophobic, racist, infanticidal, genocidal, filicidal, pestilential, megalomaniacal, sadomasochistic, capriciously malevolent bully.

what did he mean by this?

catharism is the way

he is a cuck and wants to worship a god with cuck like traits

ALPHA SMASH

christfags rages over al the insults but never get that one word that really stings

fiction?

wtf i hate the god of the old testament now!

Indeed

He meant that like all atheists and most believers hes unfamiliar with extrabiblical exegesis like gnostic texts

>all that oedipal rage

And in those texts God does the complete opposite and really is a nice guy?

Yeah funny how non-Christians are unfamiliar with texts Christians burned and anathematised over a thousand years ago.

No, hes still evil and there are more like him.
They are the rulers of darkness.

Also hes not god.
Basically they made man in their image and likeness, but then breathed at him and man would not animate, then the actual God gave spirit and thus life to man, yhvh then said: dude I' m a god, lmao.

So what you're trying to say is, when Dawkins claimed the god of the OT is a terrible psychopath, you think this proves Dawkins is a dummy because he doesn't now about these other books, NOT part of the OT, that ALSO claim the god of the OT is a terrible psychopath?

Could you BE more of a self-refuting terminal retard?

Hes spot on save for the "god" thing, yhvh is not a god, just wanted to point that out.

If there was ever a god, it's YAWH. You can deny that he's real (and you;d be right) but to deny that he's a god is some next-level autism
>NU UH the most widely worshipped being in all of history doesn't meet MY SPECIFIC PERSONAL DEFINITION OF GOD so LITERALLY EVERYONE ELSE is wrong!

This is not how words work, moron.

>what did he mean by this?

"Frick off dad you're being a total a-hole right now! GAH!"

Youre wrong in the most hilarious ways.
1. YHVH is actually real.
2. Hes not a god, but rather believes he is.
You see, worship and adjetivization dont make you a god.

>HURR

Go be a fat autistic retard somewhere else.

I can prove it.
YHVH has gotten his share of the deal by feeling like a god by having his own religion.
What would you say jews have gotten?

You don't need a religion to be a god, you can have a religion without being a god, and Jews are far from being the only people with a national god unique to them. Could you be more of a non sequitur?

Wtf I love the God of the OT now.

Gaythars were the SJWs of the Middle Ages.

>le violenth ith baaad...
>inequality ith SO UNFAIR!
>ew, babieth... Gross! It's a crime to have children in thith horrible unfair world!

What jews have is their hands behind everything.
As for yhvh, like I said hes merely a ruler of darkness, they tried to create life but failed, then the actual god gave spirit and man was alive, in this moment yhvh thought himself a god.
Then jews made a pact with darkness and changed their scriptures to accomodate yhvh.

Why would I take your psychotic ravings over the consensus of literally billions of people? Even if you were correct, he would still be a god because he is identified near-universally as one. And since gods don't actually exist, the consensus use of the term IS the correct use, and no amount of schizotypal gnostic shitposting will change that.

>look at me, I'm a cathar!
>ew, meat! Do you how much that cow suffered to make you that hamburgueeer? Wow. Tho inthenthitiiive...

>And since gods don't actually exist
Wrong.

>gay sex is betteeer! You wouldn't want to be making any babieth would you? Grothth...

I mean we're all just lumps of meat in this world of the demiurge anyway...

The only good thing about Gnosticism is that they despised Jews. But then again who doesn't? That's pretty much the only universal opinion shared and independently arrived at by all mankind before the advent of American Protestantism.

He meant that God is a meanie pants and he wants momes milk

I find impressive that an atheist is able to type while he contains his sphincter but can you also do it while drawing?

I'm not a cathar tho

>arguably the most unpleasant character in all fiction
nope