So which coin beside ETH and BTC?

Shitcoins are shilled here all the time now, but nobody gives any reason for WHY they think a particular coin will be a success.
ITT we name alt coins that are going to get big and be successful long term, and say WHY.

Obvious answer. Because it actually has a big community, its funny as hell, there is a game in development and its addictive.

NGR, thank me later

FCT
LBY
QTUM
Golem (When Brass comes out)
Storjcoinx

>NGR

ARK, buy now and hold til it hits 5€

stasis, sia, auger, maybe golem and Ark,

avoid dash

Sia

>Decentralised cloud storage
>10x cheaper than Amazon
>Minimum viable product available
>Active attentive dev team

litecoin obviously

ANT (Aragon) this will be next years eth. And maybe waves maybe

XEM
GNT
DCR
SYS
LISK
NGR

Zcoin(XZC) is really good value right now

>Literally the only user who gave a reason.

Unless you're on a moon mission, you either want your altcoin to have a long term positive trend relative to BTC, be an undervalued competitor, or ideally both. Jumping in after a coin just made major gains is a fools game.

Aeternity it is literally ethereum 2.0 with state channels and a built in oracle.

Fuck off I'm still drinking my coffee you can have reasons and shit later.

Well if Brass is not out, should't I get a position in Golem now?

I second this question. Also when is brass coming out? and how much of a jump should we expect?

Ripple: intended for rapid crypto exchange between parties, supported by an actual dev team /business combo. Much less likely to hard fork the second it gets popular and faces adversity.

why do these coins always have such shitty names? Literally the only reason bitcoin continues to outdo these coins is the fucking name is catchy as fuck

sia? what the fuck is that meant to mean Zcoin? wtf

Nexus is going to be the space coin. The founder of Nexus is a son of Vector Space Systems CEO and they are going to launch their own satellites to store their Nexus data or something literally in space. Also something about fundamentals and being resistant to quantum computers' attacks.

yes you read it right, this coin links space business and cryptos. buy it.

This really has the most chance since Amazon is cutting back on storage limits.