IS THE FLIPPENING NIGH?!

>Bitcoin struggled to get past 2500 buywall, now infinitely drudging against 3000 buywall

>Bitcoin's slow speed, lack of innovation, and strong hold by whales depreciating its value

>Has barely 3x in the last 6 months

Meanwhile

>ETH shows no sign of stopping, continually knocking down buywalls

>Backs by investors from PB and Microsoft

>Creating new cryptocommunity with the Ethereum alliance that promotes new tech

>has 40x in the last 6 months

This year when BTC hits $6000 and finally crashes from mass normie investors, will ETH finally slay its battered and wounded body?

The flippening is inevitable at this point, BTC got cucked out of hitting 3000 when ETH hit 400

stfu no one knows

kys

lol after the massive fuckery that just happened, no

Buy gold and real estate

What fuckery?

people sending eth from exchange to wallet, but the transaction getting erased from the block chain, it just doesn't exist anymore

proof of withdrawal from exchanges so no fud

>flippening happens at BTC crash

>Investors flood ETH, pumping it to 2k

Can't wait.

what? have i just lost all my eth?

not today, not this week, not this month, but certainly by DEC 2017

links?

new level of fucking FUD. proof faggot or sage

>Nice fud, faggot

The flippening is almost assured by August, when Bitcoin will fork and cause chaos among investors because no one will know whether the "classic" or "new" Bitcoin will survive.

i see the real EY Niggercoin surpassing all expectations. This mornings charts

fucking pump and dump i cant believe people fall for this shit.

i think you underestimate the power of weaponized autism. its too fucking funny.

It might be even more confusing because Bitcoin Classic is a fork itself.

>not this month
I'm not so sure of that at this point. Its at 78% as we speak.

What was Etherum at when Veeky Forums discovered it? I remember seeing a bunch of shill threads and now I regret not jumping on the train

People are buying niggers for LULZ, not for more money. 5 bucks towards NIGGERS is meant for hearty laughs, not getting "mad gainzzzz". Dumb ass.

I remember seeing threads at $3, wish I'd bought in there instead of $34

Shill threads convinced me throw a few hundred it. It was around $5 or so at the time.

Just hold it on the exchange :^)