DGB breakout SOON™

DGB looks like it will likely reverse the trend here finally and go up to at least 1200-1500.

Don't miss the train!

Just grabbed myself some, looks oversold.

Too soon user too soon, ppl are still recovering and healing their wounds

it has to break out for this to happen. it could still fall.

Yeah, that's definitely a possibility, but going by the market depth/order book, I think the chances are we might go up if it gets enough attention.

DGB we will save you.. my 0.1 BTC will pump you back to full health

Bouncing of the lines like clockwork

>Is a finalist for citibank, has great dev team, lots of potential to be the next Litecoin for quick
and safe exchanges

>Is a completely irrelevant coin to Veeky Forums now, 14 thread about investing in Niggercoin but a nobody dev just for the memes

The second this shit gets to 500 Sat, I'm buying in. The Dev team isn't dead, the dream isn't over. Gonna throw in Benjamin and watch it become 5 grand

Update from Jared

>descending triangle means upward breakout
What a time to be alive.

Put your life savings in DGB like i did.. we can save our bags together

Wow!
Seems pretty straightforward and honest post. He might still be lying or just saying it to get better rep with people, but still. Nice to read such post from the dev!

it broke the trend line.. dont buy if you prefer to stay poor

Whales are in!

GET IN HERE
HUGE BUY ORDERS JUST WENT THROUGH

last chance goyims.. dont get left in the dust of poverty

despite loking like a goof in pictures jared is a serious guy (and a bit of a chad truth be told), i trust that fella to be honest.

The trend is your friend™ (ie, don't try to predict the end of a trend you morons)

thats the most retarded shit ive seen you fucking pos faggot

PUMP MY BAGS

ok digipeople
i dont even own this shit but it might actually break out here. this is not strong enough yet to be certain.

Buys on Polo are hovering around 1k BTC.
Lots are going through.
How is Bittrex looking?

kinda all over the place. 1136 rn. I would not be shocked if it bounced at least one more time.

This, support from around 1k sat is too strong to be broken without much momentum

just a guess right now but i'm thinking this is how things will play out today.

160 BTC sell wall at 1125 now.
Yeah, whales are trying to keep it down again.

>60 awards to come in July

Considering that DGB is one of the serious competitiors I expect it to get atleast 2-3 of those awards which will boost it a lot.

Glad I only sold half of my DBG

I think it's them and the salty people who baghold.

Actually, this could be the breakout.
If that wall is eaten then it'll skyrocket.
It's 150 right now at 1100.

dgbwhale pls stahp

Damn, fuck those whales, always getting in the way. There's no such resistance on trex.

It's only in the middle of the cup fellas, you've still got a week to accumulate before breakout.

What in the hell?
It just got pulled.

Strange that there is no such resistance on Trex.

WHAT DOES IT ALL MEAN?
>t. iron grip

There is no way with ETHs rise that DGB wont get a little boost. It's the natural order of things.

I took the plunge today on DGB. Bought a cool 3btc worth. Glad I didn't buy in the 1700 range a few days ago. I almost did. Now, it's iron hands time.

Feeling really good about DGB- especially next months Citibank awards. No way there won't be a boost in anticipation of those.

Good luck Digifriends!

>back up to 1200-1500
>implying that isn't still waaaaay in a dip

We have to start somewhere before we go to +1$...

You should not do TA.......

>tfw sold 15k at 1070
I dont' even have weak hands,I just literally have no idea what to think about this coin anymore

We gaining momentum again guys!

We could hit +1200 soon.

healing their wounds from the sharpie in the pooper

You've been psyopped by whales dump FUDing.

the majority of pre-pump holders had to be shaken out for this to go anywhere. get the impression too many were still clinging on instead of claiming there 10-20x.

the fuck are you talking about?

It is okay if you did not sell at a loss

I'm still holding on to 600k since 100 sats.

I'm bagholding this shit since 700 sats.
Are you up to pumping it again or what?
Should I increase my position?

Yeah I just sold enough to break even in crypto. I've only been at this for a month and I've spent like $350 total so I just wanted to be in the black no matter what

Well I bougt 300k DGB at 115 sats so I already made about 6k€ by selling half.
Other half I will hold no matter what.

BTC is dipping hard right now though, idk what that means

probably not much. I think it just hit an ath so naturally a lot of people sold

it is almost down 300€ dude.. thats not good

I haven't heard any news. as volatile as crypto is, a coin doesn't drop 10% for absolutely no reason. btc was at like $2200 a couple weeks ago. I don't think there's any reason to panic

ATH was at 2400

That means that DGB is not actually growing, it's just bitcoin falling down

Might very well be, but I think it's also the fact that DGB retraced down to ~1k area, so it was bound to get some upward movement sooner rather than later.

It's actually just testing a THE 1K - 1.1K price and is holding well.

happens all the time in the real market and that's where you learn to grow balls or hold onto your balls.

I'm grabbing another 2MM while it's cheap

>having millions of DGB

Prove it

>inb4 shoops

are you new here?

I'm mobile and have it on my wallet but I bought DGB when it was 120 sats then sold 600K at 2.4K

this is all a patience game man I don't know why people think it's so incredibly hard or impossible

I wonder how fucked alt coins would be in calse of a BTC ETH flippening. Would exchanges just allow alt coins to be changed to ETH?