Post YFW some people actually fell for the bancor scam. the cap wasnt even reached in a whole HOUR!

Post YFW some people actually fell for the bancor scam. the cap wasnt even reached in a whole HOUR!

Other urls found in this thread:

bancor.network/about
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

my tx failed - was I pulled back from the brink user?

...140k ETH mad?

"Massive attacks on our network" HAHAHA!! There's their excuse for the tokens you'll never receive!!

Apparently they set to the cap to $300 mil USD (I have sources). Its at $56 mil right now. Very far from where they wanted to be. I think they actually thought ETH was going to reach parity with BTC and beyond before the ICO, and expected the value to reach $1k

>Bancor team is based in (((Israel)))

well golly gee Veeky Forums thanks for them fat ETH

They extended it to 3 hours.. Lol they really know how to make money..

>300mil usd

>1 eth = 100 bnt

>1 eth is ~400

>less than 100mil BNT will be generated

nice la, good coin:market cap ratio if it moons

bancor.network/about

i mean come on Veeky Forums
you scroll down that page and tell me straight in my face you would trust your ETC with them

ITT we laugh at the now etheriumlets

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA

I hope these jews lose.
This is one of the major steps to make sure crypto doesn't go the same way as banks have gone:screwing the normal people and not the jews

Oy vey!

Who here is ready for armed resistance if bancor becomes the legally enforced world currency.
My fucking captcha holy fucking shit.

This flopping makes me feel great

june 12th, the first day of the neverending ico

The rubicon will be the first laws regarding crypto that favor bancor and delegitimize other crypto.
Flip flopping? What do you mean?

>bancor.network/about

>Guy Corem
>Blockchainadvisor
>guy_corem_bio

durrrrrrr i will get you that lamborgino you want user just send me the your cryspo coins ok?

lol 395,894.16 ETH gathered.
Always a goy to be scammed.

>money flowing in like crazy
>we better increase it to 3 hours :^)
>sell all of the ETH immediately
They know what they are doing

>Handing the Jews 400k of your hard earned Ether

wow

>transaction went through

mine too just now - don't know if I regret it yet

remember, the messiah won't return until each of them has 2700 goyim slaves. this is their sacred duty.