ARK GEN

We're only 40,000 Ark away now. We've almost done it boys; ready the champagne. I'm proud of all of you and we're all going to make it. I made a new thread since our boy ⋐ӎ⋑ !MagnetW3NU went to sleep.

What is going on?
If you don't already know, ARK is one of the unique cryptos to use DPoS which is Delegated Proof of Stake, In the case of Ark it works like this:
>in the Ark world there are only 51 machines that create new Ark called delegates
>who these top 51 delegates are is changing all the time
>because people vote for who they want to be a delegate
>there are a bunch of delegates (anyone can register to become a delegate)
>people vote for these delegates with how much money is in their wallet
here's where it gets dank as hell
>anyone can unvote at anytime and change to another delegate
>delegates often pool their Ark earnings with the voters
>yes you can get paid with Ark by voting for delegates
>Veeky Forums has created their own delegate with 100% payout for the first 50 days of forging ARK
>When we hit 500K some anons shifted gear into maximum over FUD
>This how you know we're becoming powerful

PERSPECTIVE: More than $500,000 of Ark has been raised by Veeky Forumsnessmen since the night of June 6th.
THE MISSION: GET THE BIZ DELEGATE TO NUMBER 1 SPOT SO WE WIN MORE
Veeky Forums Ark PoolDelegate Discord: discord.gg/ZyM6FZy

if you want more information check these links
HOW 2 VOTE: blog.ark.io/how-to-vote-or-un-vote-an-ark-delegate-and-how-does-it-all-work-819c5439da68
biz Proposal: forum.ark.io/topic/341/100-payout-for-first-50-days-biz-sharepool-delegate
Delegated PoS: blog.ark.io/dpos-and-ark-voting-explained-68596a171ca1
Whitepaper: ark.io/whitepaper/
Official Ark Devs/community Slack: ark.io/join-ark-slack/
Current delegate rank standings: arknode.net/VoteReport.txt
First three bizarkpool threads:
archive.is/Cwhch
archive.is/51wz3
archive.is/CXt4g

Other urls found in this thread:

arknode.net/VoteReport.txt
blog.ark.io/dpos-and-ark-voting-explained-68596a171ca1
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What is this shit. Biz mad it 51 yesterday. Did they pushed out?

#18 right now

Question: does it even make sense to buy ARK in small quantities (I don't have much money)? Seeing as voting costs ARK, and the value of the vote itself is proportional to the quantity you hold (which, in my case, would be small).

arknode.net/VoteReport.txt
we are 18 atm not sure who reposted this desu.
we estimate 30 Ark would make you some money weekly but please remember the more you have the higher the pay out. I will continuously add more to my account weekly. This is a long hodl coin.

you make 1ark/day/4000ark

i bet natalie is hot. sitting at 17 ahead of us.

What happened to the biz delegate? He stopped posting once we pushed him into the top 51

i only have 0.5 ark :( please someone help a brother out. I made 1 post for this as well, I also voted for yall the first night.

APg4nC1LtUzqcYmkFGXF7kqUaRhumXoVab

Okay so how does this work again? I voted for biz with what little ARK i had. Do I get the same ARK as someone who voted with twice the ARK or is it proportional?

blog.ark.io/dpos-and-ark-voting-explained-68596a171ca1

I already have some ARK voting, but I'm wondering whether I should buy more now at .78 or wait a bit, it kinda looks like it'll keep dropping and I don't want to lose potential.

How is Ark different to Lisk?

Can you get fractions of ARK (I don't have enough for 4000)?

sure

What is the USD potential for ARK? Thinking about putting in 0.05557063 BTC for about 190 ARK.

Is the minimum payout still 100?
Do we still have that issue with most of the anons having too little to get a payout?
I voted with like 11 in my wallet, but right now as the price is going I've been trading to accumulate.

What ARK newfag recreated this thread. We don't want to get to number 1 on the list, that means we all get less ARK. We want to be as close to 51 as possible while being able to stay in.

How does it work? The delegate keeps 10% of the ARK generated and the other 500+ Veeky Forumsnessmen share the other 90%?

Is there rotation, or is the delegate always the same person? If so, why not rotate it among the voters?

Did you just copypasta an old thread or something?

What the hell are you doing we are already in the top 51 and theres no incentive to be number 1.
Infact the "optimal" position is 51.

just bought 40 ARK brothers, will hold and see what happens

This wtf is going on?

OP's an idiot and copied the OP of an old post without updating it

welcome aboard the ark!

Just got 300 ark.

Ready for my lambo in a couple of years.