Which European haplogroup is supreme, Veeky Forums?

Which European haplogroup is supreme, Veeky Forums?

>italics are the same as celts and saxons
What?

Are you new on Veeky Forums

>they STILL haven't taken the balkanpill

The non-European E3b

R1b>I1>R1a>>>>>>>others

>I1
>not on the literal bottom

All I'm saying is the most prosperous nations are the ones where those three are the dominant proportion.

This is bullshit

R1B is purely Celt but butthurt Anglos doesn't accept that fact cause it would mind that they aren't Saxons(which obvious), Germanic are I1

I

That's a 19th/20th century development at best. Norway was a total shithole 200 years ago.

Seems like that was more of a resource problem than a people problem.

Even that was mostly oil money.

>Balkans are all spergs about their ethnicity
>turns out they're all complete race mixers just different portions of the same 6 groups
How can one region be so deluded?

Also in addition to this, does anyone else sad that they'll never be able to show this to that retard Tsar Nicholas II to prove Serbs aren't even Slavs and therefore not worth protecting? Would he still have done it if religion was the biggest similarity?

Also

Only Northern Italy aka Cisalpine Gaul is R1B not Southern Italy

R-M529 of course. Feels good man.

Nicholas didn't do it out of some Slavic solidarity, he himself was no Slav but a German/Dane ethnically. Panslavism was just an excuse for Russian imperial claims on the Balkans and before panslavism it was pan-orthodoxy.

>niggers
Go fuck yourself nordcuck. Southern Italians are related to other MENA people. Not niggers like your nations are soon to be.

>E Haplogroup
>Not nigger

LMAO

You're in denial, Luigdi al Abdul

>Not niggers like your nations are soon to be.

You fill our country with niggers but we will never racemix with them unlike you Luidgi

Hitler was E1b, was he a nigger?

His ancestors were and he was partially a nigger himself although to mixed to be identified as one of them

/pol/ btfo

What is the difference between Nordic Germanic and Saxon Germanic? Did the Saxons not originally come from Scandinavia?

Look at that fucking map you idiot. It goes deep into Europe and Central Asia. Just because your Mongoloid genes don't have it doesn't mean anything. Especially not an indicator of bring mixed with blacks.

N3 :DDD

>Middle easterners never mixed with bla-