You missed out on BTC

>You missed out on BTC
>You missed out on ETH

Are you going to miss out on getting in early with DCR too?

Now is the perfect time to buy the dip, some massive whale is splashing about.

Decred has set out to become what Bitcoin was supposed to be. It's literally Bitcoin 2.0 with all the problems of BTC solved with it's amazing Governance system which evenly distributes power, so miners cannot take control and hold it hostage like BTC.

Right now it's being completely overlooked due to everyone getting excited by Etheruem. All I'm going to say is don't be a sheep, be a Lion.

This is the one and only time I am going to make this post. What you do after reading this is up to you.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/decred/comments/6gl7t2/voting_update_the_vote_has_passed_for_both/
lmgtfy.com/?q=where can i buy dcr
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Too expensive for me already

>literally Bitcoin 2.0 with all the problems of BTC solved

I know some beaner who would like to have a word with you on that claim.

I have huge hopes for this coin. Made it like 20% of my portfolio.

This is going to be epic pump as far as i know ... and it's going to happen in this month .

i heard about the whales ... gonna boom like it happen to STR and DGB . they have successfuly completed lightning network

reddit.com/r/decred/comments/6gl7t2/voting_update_the_vote_has_passed_for_both/

here is the link

You do realise fiat price is irrelevant right? Cryptocurrency uses 8 decimal places. Whether a coin costs 1 cent or $1000 dollars, if you spend $10 on both and they each go up 5% you make the same amount of profit on each of them.

NiggerCoin is the only bitcoin 2.0

Some people like to own at least one coin instead of a fraction of them though.

anyone mining this?

Some people are retards.

I understand that, but it's a purely phycological thing; it doesn't affect profits. (Except for when you miss out because you didn't buy into something as you couldnt afford a whole number of a coin.) That is exactly what the normies say when they see the price of BTC.

Im in, I already explained to an user in another thread who was asking for advice. This coin has great fundamentals.

Was already in yesterday, bought 0.2 bitcoin worth more today

Where/how do you buy it?

Finally, Veeky Forums shills a good coin. Been in for a month don't let me down

Which exchange do i buy this?

the wallet is confusing as fuck, when you generate a key it give you 2 which one do you use? I might buy a few

I wish I could but all my crypto is in GByte and I don't want to sell it

What the fuck is going on? Did biz get an influx of ultra retards over night?

how about you answer you fat autist faggot

Literally yes......were you not here yesterday?

Can I buy it via Google Play/ Apple Pay?

lmgtfy.com/?q=where can i buy dcr

I want what he had

autism

I bought days ago. This is the new BTC

why everybody is saying that it is btc 2.0?

because they are holding bags and want the price to go up so they can sell and give you the bags

i heard the main dev of monero vouch for this so i'm diversifying into it until the btc fork is resolved at least

Anyone who sells DCR sub $100 is an idiot, don't listen to this faggot. Go do your own research and decide for yourself whether you think this coin is worth investing in. All I'm doing is making you guys aware of it since its flying pretty low under the radar atm.

What you do with this information is up to you.

in at 0.0132 for 40 DCR.

this is incredible

peak autism

loled. need context

It's the guy from Grandma's Boy