Dear White People

Dear White People,

We know seeing Stratis' massive gains made you absolutely sick to your stomach. We know that Vitalik, with all his money and power, can never buy a thick and meaty 9 x 7 to pound Aryan vagina mercilessly. We know that you are threatened by us strong, black coiners being in your white male "dominated" cryptosphere.

We know that the black man is more prepared for this massive transfer of wealth than the cozy white boys, and your fathers are too cucked and pathetic to buy coins. My entire family bought Ethereum at $10, because I was the first black man in my family to get an MBA, and handle their money. We see what you're trying to do with your Niggercoins, and we see you're bringing your pathetic racism to the blockchain.

FuckWhiteBoys, Available on the Waves DEX
- 1 million supply
- Absolutely no Peckerwoods allowed to buy in
- White-man free coin
- No Jews or Chinamen, either

Post your waves address to get some free FuckWhiteBoys now. Limited time offer

This is for everyone who has suffered racism in crypto silently. Fuck these fucking pussy ass crackers, they wouldn't say shit in the streets to my face.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rZKo714K6sA
discord.gg/WUgHpXt
youtube.com/watch?v=udXRvKBQ1aU
youtube.com/watch?v=_t9kyKPwuJw
youtube.com/watch?v=ealVt5a7u8o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i'm buying all your shit and giving it out at a KKK event. how does that make you feel nignog?

Sounds like a pump and dump scheme. Im skeptical.

*laughs in superiority*

It's not for you anyways, white boy

go fuck off and buy your shitty racist insult coin

Lol in the for the laughs

3P5vHrw5VePP33xrD3rykfjW6P1UP7GSJfT

youtube.com/watch?v=rZKo714K6sA

Pussy ass white boy you think there aren't any black people on this board? Fuck off back to /pol/

Here's the Discord, no Peckerwood cocksucking crackers allowed

discord.gg/WUgHpXt

ATTENTION WHITE MEN:

NIGGER AUCTION IS OPEN ONCE AGAIN

NIGGER AUCTION IS OPEN ONCE AGAIN

> Honkey gets blown out in my Discord
> Shitposts in my thread

Sorry about your clammy, pale skin you fucking loser, when's the last time you got any pussy?

BUY NOW!

CHEAP!

JUST BECAUSE YOU'RE A NIGGER DOESN'T MEAN YOU CAN'T OWN OTHER NIGGERS!

>muh dick
>whites are inferior
>blacks fiend for Aryan pussy

Post your IQ, you dumb toddler.

can we stop making Veeky Forums into /pol/? ty.

Typical white boy, starts all that shit but can't back it up.

youtube.com/watch?v=udXRvKBQ1aU

Video related, me if I ever see your faggot ass in the streets

youtube.com/watch?v=_t9kyKPwuJw

BACK TO WORK NIGGER

fuck off you filthy ape

So many results I don't know which one to choose... it's almost as if white boys can't fight and get their ass beat all the time, and can't back up any of this racist bullshit they say online?

finally something to combat the racism and hatred on this board. i wonder how many black bros are here. thank you based black OP

That's what i'm saying. If we all band up together, we can put these filthy thin-lipped snow monkeys in their place. What's your Waves address? I'll send you some FWB's

FuckWhiteBoys

setting up a waves account now

3P79c2fW6712H2pwrLsT2byCa2dLXGvukhy

KILL WHITEY

This actually true and there have been quiet a few black slave owners in the south.

Capitalism knows no skin color.

10k Fuckwhiteboys coming your way. Stay strong brother, spread the word and hop in the Discord.

discord.gg/WUgHpXt

I am pajeet, can I still buy? I Fucking hate these white boys

Post your Waves address, I fucking hate Pajeets but you've been through a lot of pain at the hands of the white man, I'll send you some FWB's.

Not stopping until every Black user receives free FWB

youtube.com/watch?v=ealVt5a7u8o

3PA9wD558sjy4Ywu23Q3aWFpopfyKw1fRnY

>3PA9wD558sjy4Ywu23Q3aWFpopfyKw1fRnY

10k sent your way brother

im puerto rican can i get some