Historical People we never hear about

Title is self explanatory.

I found this random pic while on some random world of tanks shit, and did some reading on the matter.

Now I'm here wondering if there is any, or more than one, completely awesome or awe-inspiring historical people we never get to hear about or who everyone simply forgot about.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ohCw6eXqc_g
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>play online game
>get BR HUE HUE wewuzzer propaganda
gee wlikers

(for nazis)
>they were sent to fight a war that wasn't theirs

keksimus maximus

>we never get to hear about
Maybe if you didn't have shit taste in music you would have heard about it
youtube.com/watch?v=ohCw6eXqc_g

Huey Long is a rather bygone character even though he was basically American Caesar and in a genuine way, not like those retards saying Trump is American Caeser. Huey Long was 10x more genuine and populist than Trump.

>shoahbaton
into the trash it goes

Some songs are good, but the vast majority should go into the trash.

no wars are soldiers' wars.

they are the politician's wars.

also, please stop referring to Wehrmacht/German soldiers as "nazis," that's akin to referring to American troops as Democrats

carolus rex and the last stand are the only good albums of sabaton, the others (especially wwii related) are shit

*you never heard about
Those guys are very well known, pretty much anybody with an above average knowledge or interest in ww2 knows Brazil was involved. The pracinhas are in civ V ffs

On 9 November 1911, August Bebel, the Marxist politician who was one of the founders of the Social Democratic Party, rose in the Reichstag and made this speech, warning about the route down which Germany was hurtling: "There will be a catastrophe. Sixteen to 18 million men, the flower of different nations, will march against each other, equipped with lethal weapons.

"I am convinced," he went on, "that this great march will be followed by the great collapse."

At which point, laughter broke out in the chamber.

99% of historical people and probably OP too

Not me because I created a highly successful chinese claymation discussion forum

So German Marxist Ron Paul?

funny enough less people know thst Indians were involved in ww2.

>metal
>Good

Brazil fought the Krauts in the years the Werhrmacht was broken, you dumb hue monkey bastard.

>in the years the Werhrmacht was broken

Fuck off Ivan, no one gives a shit about your memes.

It's not like the wehrmacht pledged an oath to Hitler or anything.

>in the years the Werhrmacht was broken

As if the wehrmacht was ever a serious threat in the first place for a country bigger than belgium and less arrogant than france.

Britain couldn't beat it alone. Does it fail on the size or arrogance?

I think the Wehrmacht pledged an oath to Hitler after 1944 and operation valkyrie.

Hey, my great grandfather was a pracinha, he got hit in the leg by a grenade fragment, so he limped a lot., I think my mother still has his uniform.

Dot or Feather?

JUST

You could say both.

Nobody hears about the Czechoslovak Legion

as they did for the past ten years at this point.
>

„Ich schwöre bei Gott diesen heiligen Eid, daß ich dem Führer des Deutschen Reiches und Volkes, Adolf Hitler, dem Oberbefehlshaber der Wehrmacht unbedingten Gehorsam leisten und als tapferer Soldat bereit sein will, jederzeit für diesen Eid mein Leben einzusetzen.“

– Eidesformel vom 2. August 1934

huey long really fascinates me and i want to see all of his policy positions outside of share the wealth and things like that

Naw in America we hear a shitton about code talkers.

>last stand
>good

fuck no, most of the songs are ripp offs from previous alums
Coat of arms was peak

Sabaton is great for lifting weights and playing vidya, life they suck

what is this comic trying to say

Germans have great teeth

>also, please stop referring to Wehrmacht/German soldiers as "nazis," that's akin to referring to American troops as Democrats
I remember when I was autistic and actually got offended when people referred to the Heer as Nazis

Get over it. It's what their enemies called them back then and it's what people call them now.

They themselves called the Russians "Bolsheviks" and "Communists". Does it mean all Russians are communists? No, it doesn't. Stop being autistic.

We had a great time

People lost their jobs and got killed because they didn't pledge the oath, of course people fucking pledged. Not saying a lot of people wouldn't have done it willingly though.

>People lost their jobs and got killed because they didn't pledge the oath
proof?

Also to add to this, not all Wehrmacht or SS soldiers were German. So why call them German soldiers either? Its autistic to obsess over this shit

>proof?
In alphabetic sequence:

Karl Barth (Swiss theologian); Consequences: loss of professorship
Martin Gauger (probationary judge as a state prosecutor in Wuppertal); Consequences: forced retirement of his position as a state prosecutor
Franz Jägerstätter (Austrian conscientious objector); Consequences: execution in 1943; beatified in 2007
Josef Mayr-Nusser (from Bozen), after call-up for duty in the Waffen-SS; Consequences: Death penalty, died on the way to the EarKrean concentration camp
Joseph Ruf (de) („Brother Maurus“ of the Christkönigsgesellschaft (rel.)), Consequences: Death penalty
Franz Reinisch (Pallottines padre from Austria), after call-up for duty in the German Wehrmacht; Consequences: execution by beheading in 1942

Franz Reinisch
There is the fact that refusing the oath upon conscription basically made you into a conscientious objector, who could be sent to concentration camps. Even if you wanted to join the army for any other reason than nazi ideology or loyalty to Hitler you still had the swear the oath. If you were conscripted you still had to swear the oath.

opa should be in prison now

opa is dead

>Get over it. It's what their enemies called them back then and it's what people call them now
It's the current year fuckface. Pejorative rhetoric like this has no place in today's society so stop living in the Stone Age and get with the times you shitlord.

Nah, just file it under Brits being shit in land warfare.

dots then.
>muh burma was fought exclusively by aussies.

Mirin quads