26k sats

>26k sats
>bought at ATH
Perfect time for me to sell. Thanks for the advice, Veeky Forums!

Anyone selling ark must be clinically retarted

It's the next ETH and probably the last chance to get rich with crypto

trust me on this i earned thousands with btc and several hundred thousands with eth to know when a crypto has potential

fag

Dud I'm just following the buy high sell low advice

buy high
sell low

im about to go all in on ARK. YOLO

Buy seriously tho when can I at least break even?

I bought in earlier and then when it mooned I bought in a ton at 40k sats. Yesterday I bought a ton more at 32.5k sats. Honestly it looks like it might not see those numbers for a week or more at this point. This coin is being fucked with really really hard. I just want out at this point.

Got in at 34k and also just want to get out. I am never buying a coin that is only traded on bittrex again.

Itt:weak hands

This.

thats true

Buncha pussies. I all in'd on Ark and haven't even flinched yet. If you actually believe in the coin and the tech then you'd see this as an opportunity to pick up more. If not and you were just trying to flip it for profit I'm glad you lost.

>lost
But I haven't sold yet

That's the Veeky Forums way!

this coin has caught cancer ever since it's ATH. what you're experiencing right now is the DGB-esque Death Rattle.

I want to hold this long term, But I am starting to question not selling(when high) and rebuying with all this instability.

Look at coinmarketcap.com. Almost everything in the top 100 is down.

This is a hold currency not a day trading coin, keep it in your wallet, buy as much as you can.

I trust in ARK's potential but no proof for your claim so GTFO.

>OMG I HAVE TO WAIT A WHOLE WEEK FOR ARK TO RISE WAAAAAA

Grow up.

DGB literally has nothing unique to offer. Even when it was mooning I knew the crash was invevitable. It's a fucking shitcoin akin to dogecoin, both absolutely fucking useless but skyrocketed for whatever reason.

>But muh gaming currency.

Games have currencies. They're called skins. Eventually a crypto gaming currency may moon but it won't be something as unprofessionally run as digibyte(visit digibytegaming for evidence).

Only logical thing said in this thread so far. Daytrade and accumulate ARK. Just don't be a dumbass about by trading your whole fucking portfolio. Trade only small portions.

got 50 more ark on this dip

i WANT TO THANK Veeky Forums TODAY! TODAY I RECIEVED +2.3 ARK FOR VOTING FOR THE BIZ DELEGATE!!!

Biz kicks ass!

Will be buying more once correction takes place.

don't be a melodramatic faggot; thet's not a turd you're holding

got my .77
we shall overcome

>Honestly it looks like it might not see those numbers for a week or more at this point. This coin is being fucked with really really hard. I just want out at this point.

You fucking sicken me. But please, sell me your Ark for nothing.

Nice. I'm still waiting for mine:(

Thinking about selling all my etc for ark? Good idea or am I retarded

ETC is shit. UBIQ is just a better coin at what ETC is trying to do. ARK has great potential

Lol, fuck off idiots. One week was a conservative estimate. This could easily be sideways for a month. That is absolutely terrible in this climate. I probably hold more ark than you do and bought in way sooner as well. Having said that, this coin is overhyped to shit on Veeky Forums. Really be honest and dont bullshit me, have you seen the hour long interview? They did a terrible job of selling this coin and its potential. Nothing that was said was impressive or even specific. I still hold a stake because it is possible that the fat autist is just a poor spokesman, but you silly if you think this is "the next eth" or anything like that. At the very least, diversify yourself. There are other coins trying to do what ark is trying to do. Stop with all the hype and proselytizing. Repeating shit doesnt make it true

hey guy? just a question out of curioisty. how big does a coin have to be before its unafected by whales and such. like it seems like ethereum grew to a point where now bots and whales cant affect it much. do you think other coins like strat, ark, waves, will reach such a tipping point eventually?

>like it seems like ethereum grew to a point where now bots and whales cant affect it much

Are you fucking blind?

I watched the hour long interview and was pretty impressed. Just wish the interviewer hadn't spent so much time talking about the cards, cause I'm most interested in ARK because of the DPoS. Thinking of the delegates as a parliament was interesting

He also said in the interview to not expect it to be a coin to pump and dump, it's more of a gradual rise with maybe a few bubbles and a correction, which is what's happening

>There are other coins trying to do what ark is trying to do.

outed yourself as having no idea about what you're saying. there is only one other coin doing similar work and that is blocknet.

>specific examples include
>missing
ARK BABY WOOOOO
we in it for the long haul. Holdin' in tight, collecting my dues from biz and when I see that ARK come I'm multiply it by a factor of 5 and seeing 6 months from now EASY I multiply that number by 10 and see a year from now EASY. The developer's are grassroots but smart. Taking the measures necessary to ensure long term stability. This thing will grow. This dip is obviously due to the dynamic of ETH and BTC which affects all coins, especially those that are very speculative. Amassing coins now while it's on the cheap is what I want. Thank you whales.

This is how you spot a WHALE biz, look at that same buy sell record on bittrex and tell me which variable is the same. Now that's some coordinated sports shit or a damn whale if I've ever seen one compared to:

This where we see normal trades going on not manipulated by an insider whale. Remember not all whales know we exist and by subduing us it keeps many out of the loop. The buy orders here are varied in time and while sophisticated bots can do this, this is not a bot as the amount of money is not enough. By automating all these trade orders at the same time the whale creates a false sense of how the selling is going as the volume shouldn't be that high for selling yet there it is manipulated shaking the hands of people who don't have the patience or foresight into a half year let alone a month.

Dude, everyone knows this. Have you been afk for the last 1-2 weeks?

Happens with most coins on bittrex.

then why are there such shaky hands

because Veeky Forums is literally an easily spooked mouse in a room full of cats

i dont think its shaky hands. most people are just in this for short term gains. if a oin starts plumeting, im out, i get out quick and hop on a coin thats mooning. its stupid not to, in my opinion. people can hold if they want, but i honestly dont see why you would in this market.

What do you mean manipulated? To be fair that buy wall was only like 2-3 btc at most and the volume is so low so it doesn't really move.

Bought at 20k, sold at 40k 3 days later. Thanks biz.

Might have to get back in if newfags are going to fall for it again.

"Hop on a coin that's mooning."

Sure. Fuck off.

Reminder that ETH was sub $1 for over a year, and then sub $10 for a year and a half. Ark is less than 3 months old; be ready to hold long term. It's one of the most promising coins out there.

>tfw have 5k ark bougth at 33k
atleast my eth gains kept me in the green

JAZZHANDS !!

are not so cool at trading bro. u short, u loose

this
>it already has a functioning wallet, eth didn't even have a decent one for a year or so
>professionally structured company
>clear useful usecase
>novel concept for mining

getting tired of watching this coin bleeding to death on account of the fucking whalefag. selling the last of my shit now. time-value of money and all that

Damn you have what 6k coins? I have 1400 and only got .2

The payout should probably be weekly to avoid the fees

I have 9k and received 3.17. According to the spreadsheet I'll get 1k a year at this rate.

BiHiSeLo nigga

The payout is weekly.

He just did a one-day payout as a show of goodwill that he isn't going to jew us.

How much you get is also dependent on when you voted to prevent poolhoppers.

Thanks mr deep pockets. That's the newer lower buy wall down. Pls smooth sailing from here to the next one.

You don't have any fucking clue what you are talking about. You are so uneducated about blockchains that taking the time to explain anything to you would be a waste.

t. salty no arker

Sure would be nice if I could buy this on a fucking exchange that had market buys like every other exchange. Bittrex is shit.

wat

Are you actually retarded?

So why is this a hold coin other than it being flavor of the week on Veeky Forums? What is the potential really and why

No shill replies, evidence please. Why buy this over bitshares?

I hold proof of stake coins that I believe have a future ane ETH which will soon be proof of stake. A bit over half mY portfolio is in ETH with the remaining being stratis ark, and waves. Not everyone goes the day trading route, if you'retards they day trader type why did you choose ARK anyawys?

A marketorder is usually just a regular order that crosses the book and gets matched right away. Place sell orders at the bid or below, or buy orders at ask or above. There, marketorder

40 bitcoin wall at 31k sure is legit

>bought ark at 36k
>voted
>moved my ark out of my wallet literally hours before he did a payout
Pissed, I am fucking pissed.

didn't mean to reply

Ark to the moon. Watch for volume confirmation.

I hope you got plenty to sell, I want more @ 20k.

Why move it out of your wallet? It's a long hold so you might as well earn interest.

probably trying to trade swings to get more.

ARK or SIA

ARK

>y-y-youre wrong
>I'm going to leg it because I can't explain why

Typical newfag biz rat. Go invest in dgb you downie