Half of Veeky Forums tells me BNT Bancor was a scam and I am an idiot for buying some

>Half of Veeky Forums tells me BNT Bancor was a scam and I am an idiot for buying some
>Other half tells me it will moon and I'll be extremely rich even if I only bought a little
What the fuck? Which one of you is correct?

I didn't buy that many. I just want to know the truth.

1/2 that told you it will moon are Bancor dev sockpuppet accounts and bots

But what if the other half is just whales trying to keep the supply and market cap low so they can buy more?

Other half are ethereum shills afraid it will affect their crypto

>they told me
>they told
>they
Use your own fucking brain for once to make your life decisions.

Why are you investing into (((Bancor))) by the will of what people of Veeky Forums tell you. Do your own research and make your own judgement. If not then you will and deserve to lose money.

Fourth half is concerned mums afraid you will lose your bar Mitzi money

just learn to think for yourself

t. 560 bancors, for me it seems promising

Nigga have you seen what the market cap of this thing is gonna be??

Do you thinking there will be $300,000,000 ready to be thrown at Bancor once it hits exchanges? If so you'll do alright.

Well...I've invested a small amount of money in this, only about .5 ETH. We'll see where this goes I guess.

I was initially planing to put in just 1-2 eths, but then I noticed that other alts have been added to etoro a few days ago, but aren't open for trading yet. CEO of etoro is a bancor team member. All kind of fits into equation - I think there's a chance etoro is going to use bancor, and if so, the volume's going to be massive - people there are hungry for more cryptos, interface is nice, and only eth and btc are there so far.

What if they're both right

And you can trade various stocks, commodities and currencies as well, minimize the btc dependence and thus minimize the general risk.

we go to the moon my man don't worry =) just hold and enjoy the ride to the sky

ps. my bounty is insane lmao

Half of biz bought it and half didnt. So one half shills it to you and the other half wants to be right about choosing not to buy it so they each shill you their side of story.

Fill this out.
With _______ you lose.

I bought in. Everything will be fine.

That's the best part about this ride.
We will all see the results in the future when we get there.

Pretty happy I finally figured out how to invest in ICOs to be honest, despite having been doing this for 7 months now.

I never got much into the wallets, just the exchanges and Coinbase and all that newfag shit. I use 6 different exchanges though.
Now I finally understand the security part of it all, kind of, and suddenly I want to have my own ETH paper wallets.

I'm oddly proud to see that I have that 50 BNT just sitting in my account now, regardless of its value yet.

it already started to crash on hitbtc

Yes, you should be proud.

Just like your ancestors who proudly handed over their gold for paper money.

You made the best choice, goyim.

Women

Actually 90% is telling you its a scam, 10% is telling you its gonna moon, and said 10% is right

how can it crash when nobody can even trade it yet?

>over 3x ICO price
>"crash"

read the whitepaper, you tard

the pricing algorithm responds exponentially to linear changes in demand, and allows instantaneous cashing out to ETH

e.g. Selling 5% of BNT will cause a near 50% fall in price

BNT will crash and burn as it's custom made to cause a run on the reserve

how is this possible, when nobody is trading it?