I find it very rude how some people still deny or make fun of the holocaust, I was killed in it you know

I find it very rude how some people still deny or make fun of the holocaust, I was killed in it you know.

Why is he hiding his crotch with that little boy?

Hitler's legacy has been so distorted by his enemies.

What is with these machine gun hitler threads,

My grandmother died she was gassed fifteen times at the age of six.

>tfw missed out on the era of surplus cute german boipussy

What was he so afraid the world would see?

Dr. Phil says, "Those who have nothing to hide, hide nothing!" And we women don't go through life covering our crotch with everything we can find.

>I remember Eliska who had passed through Auschwitz twice, twice escaped the gas chambers, and then walked all the way back to Prague. There she sat down before the statue of St. Wenceslas, kissed the ground, and fainted. The ambulance took her to a hospital, where she died within a week because she had no lungs left.
Kovaly, Heda Margolius. Under A Cruel Star: A Life in Prague 1941-1968 (p. 45). Plunkett Lake Press. Kindle Edition.

>gassed TWO TIMES
>walk from fucking Auschwitz to Prague
>die after kissing a statue
I don't know how anyone can believe this shit. The most believable thing about this book is the fact that Kovaly became a Commie to punish Czechoslovaks for how they treated Jews.

If I woke up tomorrow with a bulge like this, I would buy me the tightest yellow bike shorts and stop wearing underwear!!!

>machine gun hitler
NEW BAND NAME. CALLED IT.

a little too trite desu

t. (((music critic)))

>holohoax story is fake
rly makes me think

>person gets gassed twice
>survives
Yeah, nah
>person has no lungs
>walks 450km
Yeah, no.

I wonder why Goebbels is pointing to him like that?

>so I told him to gas the european jewry and he actually did the absolute madman

My thinking is that a lot of people died in camps, maybe a couple were gassed, but not at nearly the claimed numbers. (6 of the six pointed star? Really?)
It was an internment/labour camp situation that probably involved a lot of starvation at the end.

The Nazis were gassing mentally ill. What makes you think they didn't do the same with Jews?

1) they considered them powerful enemies
2) they compared them to parasites, viruses and lice
3) they shot every Jews in the city that left the ghetto and killed everyone who helped them
4) after Wannsee Conference they started to liquidate Jewish ghettos and transport all the Jews to the camps (most of them were really small and simply couldn't accommodate thousands of people)
5) the Jews that were transported there disappeared (post-war censuses show this)

then who was post?

>6 of the six pointed star? Really?

Roughly 2/3 of European Jews, yes. Feel free to read some books on that, if it triggers you. Hilberg's Destruction of Yurojews is probably the most famous one.

do ppl have no understanding whats the holocaust?

just gaschambers?
germans started to eradicate them as soon as 1941 in soviet territory

local massacraces
lots and lots of jews died in ukraine/belarus

shot 1 by1 into mass graves by some einsatzgruppe official, usualy a former cop

>i am a poltard and i cant even read

escape and survive are 2 different words my retarded friend

kill yourself

>because she had no lungs left
So her lungs magically disappeared for some reason without getting gassed?

This to be honest, stormkikes have no idea. I was gassed 6 million times by Hitler (who was an Arab) in treblinka, I still have the very lampshades they made out of me and I bathe with the bars of soap that used to be my parents.