Why did the eternal frank have to go and destroy the roman empire?

Why did the eternal frank have to go and destroy the roman empire?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DXf20tTwWto
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Afro-Germans#African_and_German_interaction_1600_to_late_1800s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anton_Wilhelm_Amo
fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Noirs_en_France
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I don't think he would have if the whole world. Roman Empire included, hadn't attacked him first.

> Roman Empire

Wasn't Napolean Italian?

>the >>>
>roman empire
"No"

Corsica was a French territory when he was born.

WE

>Napoleon
>Frank
>>>
>Roman Empire

How can one sentence be so inaccurate?

Shut the hell up you dumb memer. THis is Veeky Forums not /b/ toddler playpen

Nah just slightly after

>LaughingVoltaires.jpg

>Posts a picture of an ethnic Roman trying to recreate the Roman Empire using the blood of Frankish-Roman offspring and other barbaric peoples

>German destroys an empire of Italians calling itself the Roman Empire
>Italian destroys an empire of Germans calling itself the Roman Empire

like pottery

Napoleon is born in 1769 corsica became french in 1768 a close call if you ask me

Corsican.

This is so wrong it hurts

His family and ancestry was italian though

>Everyone attacks him like 5 different times and they get btfo everytime
>reeeeeeeeeee why was he such a war monger

He did invade vast chunks of Europe though, he didn't just get magically ganged up on by meanies for being a shortarse.

The only offensive wars he declared that i can think of were spain and russia. If europe didnt want to get invaded they shouldnt have fucked with him desu senpai

>Spain and Russia

That's some fairly vast chunks of Europe right there, son.

HRE was nothing by the 19th century

If you want to judge something 'Roman' by its empire - political/cultural influence, military victory/conquest, grandeur - Napoleon's realm WAS the Roman Empire

Calm down Luigi

WE

>Napeoleon whose ancestors were Moors
>Frank

He served well France but he isn't related in any way to French ethnically-wise

Napoleon was no Frank.

Lol manlet

His family was Tuscan. He was as French as a nigger from Paris

But the nigger from Paris is modern French

Nope

The Niggers in America are indeed Afro-Americans and the Rapefugees in Germany are indeed considered as Afro-Germans and both are well integrated and practice racemixing with Germans and Americans.

Meanwhile, the niggers in France will stay in their ghettos or be some domestic for the bourgeoisie.

>Afro-Americans and the Rapefugees in Germany are indeed considered as Afro-Germans and both are well integrated and practice racemixing with Germans and Americans
Pierre french women are the biggest coal burners in all of Europe.Stop deluding yourselve

>french women are the biggest coal burners in all of Europe

This title actually goes to British women
But I don't doubt that French ones must come soon after

youtube.com/watch?v=DXf20tTwWto

LMAO

Nope they live in their ghettos and it end there, meanwhile your nigger fuck your women, infact we were the first to niggerize you Germancucks by allowing our colonial soldiers to rape your women and corrupt your race ahahaha
Now go racemixe with niggers while i fuck with my French gf untainted by any niggers unlike your women

François your country is 5% and your women burn the coal the most. One of your most famous writers was the result of a nigger fucking a french women. France has always been the land of liberalism and tolerance and a random butthurt frog won't change that

Hans your country was the first to import nigger and the first to racemix with them in the EARLY 1600' you even influenced Peter the Great into Raxemixing.

You're a degenerate and impure race and you will soon be cleansed from the earth by the 5 million rapefugees that you imported.

Jamal, your country interbred with savages since the 7th century. Stop projecting your failed state to others and continue to masturbate to pictures of Marion

>Thomas-Alexandre Dumas
>The first nigger commander in Europe's history
>French literally import niggers to France to BLACKED their noble women
>That nigger became one of rhe best french writers
>A literal nigger is one of the best that France has to offer
Can't make this shit up

Mehmet you should study more the history of your host country cause everything i've said is true

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Afro-Germans#African_and_German_interaction_1600_to_late_1800s

I believe that the honor of importing the first niggers goes to the Roman Empire

We killed our noble because they were degenerate, meanwhile merkel fuck your ass and sell your daughters to niggers will don't move

And Dumas is the Son of a White Noble who dominated a negress meanwhile Anton Wilhelm Amo is a pure bred nigger and impregnated a lot of German wombs

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anton_Wilhelm_Amo

The Moral of the story is that based French cuck niggers while Germancuck give their women to niggers

you should learn your own, Abdul
fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Noirs_en_France
And that's not counting the degeneracy of the mediterranean coast

>Le 15 décembre 1738, un édit du roi réglemente de manière plus précise le sort des personnes de couleur noires venues en France, notamment en en réglementant leur venue, et en limitant à trois années la durée de leur séjour7

From your own article, fils de pute

Now go back racemixing