Why don't people acknowledge that Arab Muslims began white supremacy and enslaved black Muslims simple for being black?

Why don't people acknowledge that Arab Muslims began white supremacy and enslaved black Muslims simple for being black?

Also with sources from Hadiths and ancient paintings that confirm Muhammad was white?

fds.duke.edu/db/attachment/1220

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cy-f9G6MrLY
youtube.com/watch?v=SEWQ2ArEcgg
youtube.com/watch?v=EyXU6alsOq0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

we don't acknowledge it because we haven't found a political use for it yet in modern politics

HOL UP
IZ YOU SAYIN
WE
WUZ
PROPHETS?

>AND THIS... IS TO GO... EVEN FURTHER BEYOND!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
What did Muhammad mean by this?

Those werent real arabs

real arabs are a people of peace

WE WUZ PROPHETS
WE WUZ FUHRERS
WE WUZ MASTA RACE AND SHIEET

this, real arabs were black

youtube.com/watch?v=cy-f9G6MrLY

Islam is the religion of the white man

Unlike the millions of west Africans who were crammed on to coffin ships bound for plantations in the Americas, those dragged through the Sahara or down to the Indian ocean at Zanzibar were mostly women. Zanzibar was a black Belsen, a clearing house of shackled humanity, where the stench of death was masked by the cloves on which the island's Oman emirs built a great trading empire.

This is a big lie. On his death bed, the Prophet Muhammad said "no Arab is superior to a non-Arab except by way of piety"

Also, a black man (Bilal ibn Rabah) was the first muezzin and was more important than most of figures of early Islam. When someone was being racist to him, Prophet made that Qurayshi noble men kneel down so that Bilal could walk over him and show him that Bilal was superior because he was a superior. All this in the 7th

Tell me, where did Constantine, Paul or any of your beloved kuffar show even 1/4 of the anti-racism Muhammad did? Where are the black people in the story of European Christianity? Where are the black people in ANYTHING you believe in?

*superior in piety, All this in the 7th century

Islam is perfect, Muslims are not

Even Prophet Muhammad knew that the Arabs are the worst in character and disbelief. They are the ones who shame the name of Islam the most

oh wtf now you tell me?

ive been paying a jizya for years

>Arabs are the worst in character and disbelief.
that sounds pretty racist yourself, even then niggers arent the greatest in character or belief either

>Tell me, where did Constantine, Paul or any of your beloved kuffar show even 1/4 of the anti-racism Muhammad did? Where are the black people in the story of European Christianity?
In Nubia.

>niggers

You see, another white invented word. Whites project racism onto everyone because all they see is race. Prophet Muhammed chastised his people, stop assuming that means he hated or discriminated against them

I ask again, when will you have a black Pope or Saint?

Nubians were a part of Isa (a.s) story, they don't have anything to do with Pauline bidah aka Babylonian-Roman pagan friendly nonsense that masquerades as the faith of the God!

I spit on """"Christianity""""! Ptuh!

>I ask again, when will you have a black Pope or Saint?

hopefully never

Nigger. Abeed.
Nonetheless perfect words to use.

we have black saints.

If Islam began white supremacy, then why has there been no white Islamic movement, whereas there was a relatively successful black Islam movement?

Look around you, Ms. Turner.

You're in one

>why has there been no white Islamic movement

There's been one for a while, its called islam

pic is true though

Muslim brotherhood (black)
Wahhabism (white)

He almost beat Francis, soon he'll be the Pope and declare a Crusade.

not him but when I was in Sudan I saw the darkest of people calling the lightskin christians abeed. Its more of a religion thing than a race thing

These people are liars. Malcolm X went to Mecca and was amazed at how much better and truly anti-racist Islam was compared to Chr*stianity

I've seen black muslims talk about arab surpremacism but I've never heard anybody call them white supremacists.

african bishops best bishops

They were still selling black slaves while Malcolm X was still alive.
To this day they "secretly" enslave people by taking their passports.

>fake hadith

youtube.com/watch?v=SEWQ2ArEcgg

Fuck I posted the wrong one
youtube.com/watch?v=EyXU6alsOq0

>Where are the black people in the story of European Christianity?
Saint Maurice

Because arabs arent white but brown
Enslaving blacks doesnt make you white, every race that came in contact with them did (including other blacks)

>implying the egyptians didn't begin white supremacy when they started to enslave nubians

queen Sheba, the whole history of Ethiopia and several black saints (one of which was a former black Slave of an Arab who converted).

wtf I love Islam now

You're stumbling son.

The Indians didn't

>tfw you'll never get a comfortable and close shave by a submissive well trained WE