Send 20 eth to Bancor

>Send 20 eth to Bancor
>Long pending period but it goes through
>I'm assuming they will raise $300 million
>They only raise half that
>Everything else is crashing

Feels really good. Bancor Bancor Bancor thread for those who gettin rich. Filthy noBancors are welcome, your tears are sustenance to us.

donate money to the Jews so they can kill all the altcoins?

Something like that

Yeeee buddy. Watch the fud only increase as this hits the exchanges. Feels good being an honorary jew

t. 2300 BNT (((hodler)))

>your tears are sustenance to us.
>US
>thinking (((they))) will accept you into their inner circles
You were quick to change sides I see.

Galia and her drunk pleb LARPing

I'm part jewish.

The fud is out of control. It makes me feel more secure in my thought that this coin is gonna blow up. Like normally if people really didnt believe in a coin they just wouldn't buy it, here everyone is going out of their way to shout as loudly as they can about jews etc.

my transaction never got through pending

guess ill be a poor fag goy for life

>literally worth nothing
>LAMBOLAND RIGHT GUYS

kys yourselves

>I'm part jewish.
And youre also part goyim, good luck with (((them))).

>tfw only 34 Bancor

>fudding hard in bancor slack, reddit and Veeky Forums after release of ico term
>took a few hours of work during ico, while bitcoin suisse did all the work, fudding extremely hard

Now beginns the shilling

good work user

>myetherwallet shit itself
>didn't transfer my ETH in time to give to the kikes for BNT

fuck this shit

what's the next ico?

So I just bought even more BNT on HitBTC.

Did I fuck up?

Why is nobody else doing this? The volume is so low I'm scared I might have just fucked up guys...

>The fud is out of control. It makes me feel more secure in my thought that this coin is gonna blow up. Like normally if people really didnt believe in a coin they just wouldn't buy it, here everyone is going out of their way to shout as loudly as they can about jews etc.
This.

Also, 30% of the ETH (80% of ETH over the 250k limit) they got will go to a smart contract you can get a refund from if you're a weak handed retard scared it'll dip below ICO price.

It's quite high there as it's an IOU and the token isn't transferable yet, you're getting fucked. The ICO price was slightly below 0.0014 BTC / $4.

what's going to be the trade price on the exchanges

god doesn't want me to succeed in this market i swear

You're economy destroying freaks.
Goddamn you.
Killing the crypto scene because it's out of reach of the Jewish governments?

bittrex when?

I don't know, no one knows. 0.01 ETH should act as a floor, people might panic-dump it below it for some moments, go figure.

oh no, niggercoin, litedoge and urinecoins won't be as popular anymore

truly a tragedy

yeah I hate the jewish part of me too. I wish I didn't love money the way I do. I could literally jack off to my bank account going up.

That's exactly what got me to put 33% of my portfolio into this.

this won't kill the crypto scene you paranoid schizo retard, back to with your 80-iq ass

It'll kill ETH and I'm investing in ETH. Goddamn you jews. Everything you do is evil for some reason

>it'll kill eth

You don't honestly believe that do you?

Bancor is backed on the Etherium system and any eth procedures still need gas which you can't get from bancor

If anything, etherium now having a "it's actually currency" niche will cement it and validate it as the dominant blockchain tech, and Bitcoin may go down as people invest in something with inherent value.

So shitcoin money flees to eth and bancor and gives me x100 in a few years. Yeah, that's the plan.

DO NOT BUY THIS SCAM COIN. THEY'RE TRYING TO TURN CRYPTO INTO FIAT.

nigga thats what we all tryina do.

i wanna buy a lambo not a tip a fucking cam model

IS THIS SELLING FOR 10X YET OR NOT. I WANT MY 10X NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW

lolololol why would you say something like this in all caps?

got 1000 BNT, did I fuck up?

No. Think for yourself, don't blindly listen to the fud.

When will this start trading?

My eth didn't go through and I lost $1.69 in gas.

Did anyone go through Bitcoin Suisse? What's the next step?
Luckily I converted the EUR I sent them to ETH @ EUR 228 on Thursday (so glad I did looking at the ETH price at ICO time).

Has anyone heard from Bitcoin Suisse since their pre-ICO confirmation? Will they email me asking for an ETH address to transfer the BNT to? Will a myetherwallet.com address be OK?

Mfw when MEW shit the bed as I send my eth to Bancor address. Repeat several times and not a single fucking time did it go through. Feels bad man

That also means you can buy them at ico price retard. So there is NO reason to have bought at ICO except taking risk for nothing

It is trading. I just scooped up a bunch more on Hitbtc. Weird nobody is buying there even though it's only 2x the ICO.

You're an idiot. You can't transfer the tokens yet. Either it is an IOU or you are getting scammed.

wtf why did you give money to jews. You deserve whats coming to you.

you're a complete moron, nobody is going to sell at ico price with the buywall in place

Lel, did you read the white paper ? Don't you know how the eth reserve works ?

But hey thanks, we need people like you otherwise we wouldn't be making money

>tfw only 204 Bancor to HODL

Still, millionaire at 30 ain't bad ;^)

you are the retard is correct. you better read the whitepaper you make a total fool out of yourself but yet again this is Veeky Forums so I am not even wodnered by what coincidence you speak your bullshit lmao

the feel when thousands of bancor through bounty campaign because I calculated how fking easy it is to get high rewards.

how long ago did you get involved with that? There are still substantial amounts of BTN allocated to bounties hmmm

what does it actually involve?

Dude there will be an eth reserve, to provide liquidity. Even if nobody is selling, I will be able to buy at ICO price or slightly above.

shilling for BNT

NO YOU WONT IDIOT. you absolutely dont understand how it works you retard.
when supply increases after ico every single bnt will cost more and more only if more bnt gets destroyed than created the price falls. jesus christ how do you speak with such confidence but be so clueless.

>when supply increases after ico every single bnt will cost more and more only if more bnt gets destroyed than created the price falls. jesus christ how do you speak with such confidence but be so clueless.
Speak english you retard.
Do the math nigger, 1000 eth will make the price move 1% up

I'm sorry but you are the most retarded person I met online. You clearly are emotive right now, you should calm down and read the white paper again

Yep, some serious FUD before the ICO, I'm thinking it was whales we don't want anyone else to get a look in. I'm in for 1k BNT.

We don't all like to LARP as crypto anarchists mate. Some of us like making shekels, I mean money.

When are you guys receiving your tokens?

For future reference, you can change the Ethereum node in the top right hand corner.

Already have them, cant be traded for 7 days.

>FUDders are literal illiterate niggers
lmao

I'll add you to the screencap of the Bancor fudders that act like they are smart but don't realise they are absolutely retarded

Ahh, thank you.

>can't be traded for 7 days
AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

hitbtc

>hitbtc
No Bancor wallet provided

4200 bancor holder master race reporting in

What is so funny? Every ICO I've ever seen has a lockup period. I've seen ones that last several weeks even....

After the fucked up ICO, I decided to lay off. We'll find out in a week if I was stupid or not.

market cap is around 300M

you'll get a better short term roi from BAT imo

>Like normally if people really didnt believe in a coin they just wouldn't buy it, here everyone is going out of their way to shout as loudly as they can about jews etc.

coins get accused of being backed by jews all the time...

Good to see people eager to join in on innovative new financial systems designed and administered by Jews from the middle east! The excitement around this foray into bringing cryptocurrency as a whole to the public eye at large is also very heartening and I think the Bancor project has the right idea in doing so.

One thing that's always bugged me about the coins is that their isn't anyone really in control of the value of these things, you know? Like with my dollars, I know the fed is looking out for their value. It's good to have a fed for crypto, I think, and I can't think of anyone better to run the cryptofed than good Jews from Israel. They've always seemed like they have the best interest of the whole world at heart and they seem to understand money very well.

Really looking forward to what they do with all your cryptocurrency investments!

Name one coin that retained ico value after hitting exchanges.

ICOs are literal scams right now, and that's saying something in the crypto market.

name one coin created by the nwo that didn't succeed

Slaves