LOL, how can you be so unlucky to lose in this insane bullmarket

> LOL, how can you be so unlucky to lose in this insane bullmarket
> lost half my portfolio in the last week because i fell victim to the "just hodl meme"
> literally panicselling wouldve been better at this point
> poorfag and want to kill myself
> am the guy who loses with his first flush against a higher flush on a 3 card board in poker

if for some reason any richfag feels like he wants to help me out with a tiny bit of BTC, it would make my day

127wK5iX8tRr3nFrnoVHaueajC42DXGzv6

thats what ya get for holding Digibyte ya cuck

You only lose money if you sell at a loss.

technically i know, which is why i didn't sell

still, not a good feel at all when everyone else is raking it mad gains.

You were never supposed to hold shitcoins

Nobody is making mad gains right now. Everything is tumbling down right now. Nothing you can do at the moment.

of course you need to HODL real coins not this meme shit user

brainlets, when will they learn

It's OVER

Calm those weak shaky hands of yours poorfag it's basically what everyone's looks like right now

>people start this game months ago before the bull market really kicked in, myself included
>make tons of money
>happily tell other people how much money they have made
>other people come in at the end of the bull market and wonder why they lost all their money
You people are downright retarded.
Nobody even tried to scam you, not really anyway. We just told you how much money we made and for some stupid reason you all thought that by coming in at the end of the bull market the same thing had to happen to you too.

Cope harder faggot.

Knowing that the BNT ICO would drive the price of ETH up to the moon and then crash it was predictable literally weeks ago.

I sold at the top because it was obvious what was about to happen and I've made 15% of my net worth today.

i'm not SELLING my positions anyway

I'm doing alright.

Dude have you not looked at coinmarketcap? E-V-E-R-Y-T-H-I-N-G is down. This is a typical bloody Monday. My portfolio looks the same. Calm your tits and hodl.

Which coins are you holding?

youre right. people who keep saying "just hodl!" are either ignorant or they are misleading you on purpose. this is a market that rewards trading, riding the dips and rises.

I bought 17k DGB at 1750
[spoiler]and didn't sell any of it[/spoiler]

[spoiler]Cannot fucking wait for it to end. I just wanna sell this shit for what I bought it for and get rid of it.[/spoiler]

Can't even fucking use spoilers correctly just let me fucking die already

>selling for 15% profit
>literally all your profit is taxed away if you actually cashed out for USD
hmm

yeah, it fucking sucks.

HODLING is retarded. if i sold at 2300 i couldve bought back at 1000 and doubled my position, for example. if it would raise again, i would have made lots of money. now i have to wait for it to go up again to barely get back to where i was.

worse than hodling is panicselling at the dip though. thats literally retard tier.

So this is what the weak hands who sell me my discount coins look like...

Kek Veeky Forums isn't a spoiler board

you cant predict the market unless things like BANCOR happen though. It is literally guesswork.

Holding is retarded when the market crashes. But at what point do you know you're in for a -30% dip? If you sell, it could even go up another 30% and you missed out.

Post the portfolio

I'm not stressing at all

That's wrong an retarded. If you gain 15%, you would pay a 15% on those gains, not the total investment. 15% of 15%

Hey retard. Hodling isn't retarded if you bought in below 1000 sat because DGB didn't drop below that.
You won't need to day trade if you buy in early enough.

>Holding anything other than eth and btc

my portoflio looks similar today and I am holding BTC

I doubt he just bought in, so basically all of what he pulls out is profit.

This isn't an all or nothing game. You should trade when it's FUCKING OBVIOUS.

Bancor driving ETH up so it could fall 20+% right after the ICO was an example of a trade which was FUCKING OBVIOUS.

DGB crashing the day before its citibank presentation thanks to "buy the rumor, sell the news" trading mantra of the whales was a trade which was FUCKING OBVIOUS.

Holding is what you do when you feel there are fucking obvious trades to be made and yet things are still dipping. If nothing significant has changed regarding the coin, no significant news or anything, just hold and believe in your position.

People who choose one mantra or the other are dumbasses.

But in the long run, ask anyone who was holding BTC from under 1 dollar and he'll tell you. Don't be weak and HOLD.

honestly im not even going to belittle panic selling at the dip. ive done it a few times. if im in a coin thats going down and down, why shouldnt i hop on board a coin thats on its way up? i hopped off siacoin as it was plummeting , and jumped on board bitshares as it was going up. no regrets really. i made my losses back plus some profit

I don't see any ETH in this post

I'm holding a little bit of DGB, XVG, RDD and ARK. But two thirds of my investments are in ETH.
There's no other coins to ride this month that I can see worth a damn for some reason.
April and May were green pastures.

>DGB crashing the day before its citibank presentation thanks to "buy the rumor, sell the news" trading mantra of the whales was a trade which was FUCKING OBVIOUS.
>People who choose one mantra or the other are dumbasses.
That makes no sense.
Also, what is "buy the rumor, sell the news"? Does it just mean, if someone says a thing is gonna make it go up, buy before the thing and then when the thing happens sell? What if the citibank contest HAD made DGB go up? Then wouldn't we all just act like that mantra is retarded and if you didn't hold when you knew the contest was coming you're an idiot? At what point in DGB was it clear to know it was going to dip?

This the people who say to HODL are either
1. A person who go into this a couple months ago and who thinks his success getting in at a lucky time will dictate the market forever

2. A person who doesn't know anything other than BTC and ETH, and think that if you hold any and any coin they will follow BTC and ETH trends and rise over the years. Common arguments are
>yeah that's what they said about ETH a year ago
and
>yeah BTC went down too before

3. A shill trying to keep you from selling so the price can stay above what it would be otherwise.

>At what point in DGB was it clear to know it was going to dip?
Not the guy you were talking to, but anywhere from 2:00AM to 5:30AM. I knew awards were going to be announced at the end (though for this section it was late) so I was ready to sell the second the awards were announced. I think that if DGB had won it would have gone up higher though.