Other urls found in this thread:

arknode.net/VoteReport.txt
explorer.ark.io/delegateMonitor
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What did he mean by this?

oy vey is he hoarding our shekels

wut

It means people voted with their ARKs.

Basically you burn 1 ark to vote for Biz as a delegate.

The more Ark a person has, the more votes it goes toward the delegates. So basically Biz raised 633k ark. This is very impressive considering at the time it was about $1 per Ark. This means all of biz raised $620,000 just to vote this thing up the list.

It shows that despite all of the Veeky Forums fuckery, the users are quite genuine and knowledgeable.

Thanks Veeky Forums. I just got my 2.30 Ark today. Will be buying more!!!

how much ark are you holding to get 2.3 ark as a reward?

before the reward and after the voting 2219 and some change.

We did it.

GET REKT SHILLS

UNITED WE STAND

56 ARK REPORTING IN

damn bro. how much eth you holding?

when do we start getting some of that free ARK?

t. 200 ARK holder

is it too late to get in on this?

0 :{

Nigga I only got 130 ARKs in my ark. Does this mean I don't get any free ARK even though I voted?

you will, but it will be very minimal.

right now the pay out is 1 ark per 1000 you're holding it seems. So mathematically you should receive ~.13

>This means all of biz raised $620,000 just to vote this thing up the list.

We Wuz Strong, gj guys!
Voted myself, now it is time for a pay day.
Deliver my ARKs!

there is discussion currently going on regarding how we can get poorfags more payout with the biz delegate, and how to not let whales hop on whenever they want and suck up mass amount of payout.

WHEN DOES EACH PAYOUT HAPPEN? SO i'LL GET LIKE .05 ark A DAY OR SO?

Wait a second. My vote approval is 0.76%. Does that mean I will get nothing?
I have 63 ARK in my wallet.

This I am not sure of. Beucase I am not sure when Biz made it above top 51 Delegate; however, I will keep track from this day forward since it was only my first payment.

You could do what ghostfaceuk does and have to build up your reputation for a like a week of staying in the pool. So when you're new on day one you get 40% of the regular payouts, then day 2 50%... day 3 60%... And so on. This will prevent pool hopping.

I only got .02 Ark and I have 655, anyone else?

>only pool that actually paid out

lul

I myself, voting from my personal address have like 450 ark and biz delegate payed me 0.4 so that lines up, the payout will be larger in the future because we will be forging for a week straight. this payout was just for people who wanted a faith payout. The next pay out is planned for next Monday June 19th.

Over 2,000. I'm holding 261 and I got less than .2

How much free ark is he getting? Also what is he doing exactly?

wut, you got .4 but i got .02 which is a shitload less, how does that line up?

it also calculates payout based on how long you have been voting for, when did you vote?

If my vote is 0.76% will I get any ARK?

youre reading that wrong buddy

tfw voted like a week ago and got nothing

Help me out then? I voted when you asked.
Here is screen cap:

go here
arknode.net/VoteReport.txt
its the vote % for the delegate
how much ark you holding? I saw that there was a few addresses that Arky couldnt pay because the payout was smaller than the 0.1 Ark transaction fee. Discord peeps have been talking about how we can benefit smaller Ark holders while whales dont get to have so much control. pretty good ideas flying through there. Next week we are gonna have much much more Ark forged so more addresses will be payed next monday

56 ark :{

so I'm too small to even get a payout..? or does it pool up for a time until it gets to 1 ark then I'll get paid?

I see now, so my vote is all cosy? I have 63 Ark on that wallet and didn't get anything since we went past 51st.

OP HERE

explorer.ark.io/delegateMonitor

it's the number of forged ARKs :)
We got our hero to the front row, and he has forged NOTHING, in comparison. hahaha, those other forgers are on the net, like, forever already. They must be asking, how the hell did "biz" got those votes xD xD xD

Same. Several threads ago (just as we reached top-51), magnet announced he was only paying the whales though, so no surprise there.

aah, come ooon fudders. I have a bit over 500, and I'm by all means not a whale.
Got 0.5 ... he is in it not even for a full week. Just be patient, jazzhands

t. literal paid shill

>voted for Veeky Forums friday night
>didn't get shit

really makes me think

I only have 203 ark but shouldn't I still get a small fraction?

No, you don't get shit if you wouldn't receive more than 0.1 ark, and you have 0.1 ark deducted from what you would normally receive otherwise. Since we have tons of wales on board, that means you much go balls deep if you want any kind of payout. That came as a surprise announcement by magnet threads ago.

thaks biz, i got some ark