What's the functional purpose of banning nudity?

what's the functional purpose of banning nudity?

Makes nudity more exciting.

To prevent temptations from the devil

Don't they realize that their shitty brand name is ruining the pieces?

They call it a "heath concern" in private business. For the outside public sphere? Who knows. America turned kids into a bunch of faggots who think seeing a penis or vagina that isn't your own is sexual abuse.

Would you want to sit on the same subway seat that some naked fuck was sitting on earlier?

Society demands a certain degree of sexual repression.

Reinforcement of the patriarchy

post more

Can you walk around naked in your country?

If living near muslims or sub-saharan africans: to avoid rape

No

covering our bodies enables sex to become a private activity, thus enabling civilization.

you realize looking at a bare flesh isn't the same as having sex, right? desu clothing serves an environmental and cultural function exclusively.

So purityfags dont get butthurt mostly.

Rape promotion

Forcing people to wear clothing prevents them from catching some diseases or contaminating things. For example if you sit on a bus seat without wearing pants, be prepared to catch herpes. And if someone farts without wearing pants and it's a little wet, it's just gonna get all over the seat and there's nothing you can do to stop it.

Also, let's be honest, some people don't bathe nearly enough, and their clothes are our first line of defense against that. Especially super fat people who literally can't wash some parts of their body because they're inaccessible.

If everyone was nude how would I have any hope of hiding my erection? any male teachers would be instantly charged with sex abuse

It's really only old men who want to walk around naked and nobody wants to see that. nobody.

What do you mean you don't want to see an old man dry his ass with the hand dryer at the gym?

Well I don't want to see black people in restaurants but I know it would be morally wrong to deny them service.

Because Adam and Eve ate the forbidden fruit.

This

Keeps people from getting infections. You've got two dirty things that function basically as open sores.

Because westerns (westerners? whatever) were and are stupid and believe in monogamy, we should be fucking right and left like most cultures did before the idiot western europeans got access to gunpowder.

It's India and China.

>lying on polls - the poll
also, payfucking street whores doesn't count, t*rkaroaches

Lies, damn lies and statistics.

>And if someone farts without wearing pants and it's a little wet, it's just gonna get all over the seat and there's nothing you can do to stop it.
>Especially super fat people who literally can't wash some parts of their body because they're inaccessible.

Boooooooorn in the USAAAAAA, you was

You just can't argue with those hygiene practicalities.

Clothing is technology.

Really, it's just protection in the end. Our skin protects us for the most part, but hey, why not add some fabric to that too and increase the effect?

So people won't be cold.

What the fuck am I looking at. Do some people really look like this? Does he have some strange, divergent ancestry? What the ever loving fuck.

So the different class and ethnic groups of America can continue to segregate themselves based on material possessions. The difference between millions of women going naked or poor women purchasing cheap clothes while wealthier women buy marked up designer clothes is a few billion dollars.

Well you could in San Francisco aka faggot town (at least before 2012)