HELP ME OUT REEEEEEE

I don't understand waves. Do the niggers go in the same wallet as the bitcoins? I'm a total retard, please tell me how the fuck i can get free niggers.

Other urls found in this thread:

wavesplatform.com/
waveswallet.io/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Niggers are a scam, Checkout LDOGE, better than DOGE less then 10% current value, buy now!

You have to use the waves platform, your waves address will accept every type of coin that operates on waves. Once you get it working, send me a couple of spare niggers.

wavesplatform.com/

3PKYHqJ48FnToH3nosmZS2AvwBTtvw3gTuj

You need waves address, get it here
waveswallet.io/

thanks for the replies. my wave adress is 3PEssfs74TB1iq5htf1Xx6jEBXgaXRhMTJg . however if i want to send bitcoin to my wave wallet i need to use another addres:
1DD9zjRcQZAiPuTo3gRAXp71dvz4DDpCpu .

i tries to send bitcoin directly to the waves addres but coinbase said it wasnt a valid addres. what the fuck? im confused as fuck, someone please explain. ill send some shit.

>3PARf6Uj43u64DPTkqftrKyN5cwWjCf8Jbx
Here you go, share the love and get more, ill be monitoring your wallet

>3PEssfs74TB1iq5htf1Xx6jEBXgaXRhMTJg
On the main page, where your Bitcoin assets are stated, 0,000 below the number you have a btton, Deposit, click that and it will generate a valid btc address which will be linked to your waves address

yes i know thats the 2nd addres i posted in previous post. so for everything but bitcoin itself the wavesadress starting with a 3 is the right one?

Y

ok thanks user. please send me some of that niggershit/hitlershit/ldodge

3PEssfs74TB1iq5htf1Xx6jEBXgaXRhMTJg

nigger hittler shit will be removed in 24h, the ones holding most will have their accounts closed, keep away...

Dubs get 10k LDOGE

3PB7Gnmxx4hnwxeySF3iBn5S2qUr3DjJj7s

MY NIGGERS ARE ON FIRE

reeeeeeeee

rerrolll

i nedd

i really need free shit

last try

give me some niggers

3PGg1wVP1HW2NiRqLhb4SfquS6RT2hhfnE7

Please send
3PDeGovwmxEairtMwbcKZiy3Zudf6qLZnuT

They're in the tab at the top that looks like a suitcase.

Also, nigger thread: