jewishchristianlit.com//Topics/Lilith/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>don't want to sacrifice an animal
>your shitty vegetarian sacrifice gets rejected
>kill the human being who beat you out of jealousy

Vegan logic

God's a jerk.

>God would later come to accept and even mandate flour offerings

I think the problem is less vegan vs animal and more that the text emphasizes the "firstlings of his flock", Abel's best stuff, whereas there's no such indication for Cain's crop.

>When you realize that ancient populations could have been far greater because there was so many supplies burned to appease the gods

What was fundamentally different about the ancient world that God wanted sacrifices then but not now?

If you read the apocrypha, you realize Cain killed Abel because his parents wanted him to marry is brothers twin sister (who was ugliear) instead of his own. After Cain was expelled he took his twin sister and uber sex with her.

Sacrifices are like disease, unavoidable and undesirable.

Why would anyone care what the enemies of the Jew wrote about Jewish myths, thousands of years after the facts?

You're right, Cain represents the victory of agricultue over the herder (the wanderer, the hunter-gatherer). While being the herder lay more in our innate nature, Cain's path became a necessity because of overpopulation.
Hence Cain won a bitter victory.

Isn't the story just one big allegory for why the Jews are more in favor with god? Basically the Jews were nomadic shepherds and could not develop robust agriculture so they created this story to show how their sacrifices were more appealing to God than the people who only farmed the land, the farmers became jealous of the shepherds and they fought them, thus signifying the fight between the Jews who were in God's favor and the other cultures who are jealous of this favor.

100% correct

It was rejected because Cain had insincerity in his heart. Not because God didn't like his offering.

Caine brought murder into the world. Three times God sent an archangel to Caine to bring him to repent, and each time Caine refused, and each time the archangel issued a Curse.
Later as he traveled the Land of Nod he learned the secret Disciplines from Lilith.
Caine sired 3 Childer, and taught them his gifts, but when he realized that they would never truly love him, he forsook them as well to travel the Earth alone until the Judgement Day.

>Caine sired 3 Childer, and taught them his gifts, but when he realized that they would never truly love him, he forsook them as well to travel the Earth alone until the Judgement Day.
Interesting. Where are you getting this?

:)

>the God of the Old Testement required animal sacrifices
I'm starting to understand why people say YWHY is different from New Testement God.

Well the idea is Christ sacrifice rendered all other sacrifices obsolete. That's why he's the Lamb of God.

Christians were still fed to the lions.

God hates Vegans and plants, just like Jesus hates figs

A better question is, why don't Jews still sacrifice animals?

source?

earlychristianwritings.com/yonge/book6.html

Yes, the idea of Christ as a sacrificial lamb is not a new one, but it works in reverse. God sacrificed something (his son) for the benefit of man, instead of man sacrificing something to earn favor, ward of plagues, etc. Sacrifing animals at an alter sounds very pagan.

Now I just want to play on my panpipes
I just want to drink me some wine
As soon as you're born you start dyin'
So you might as well have a good time

Sheep go to heaven
Goats go to hell
Sheep go to heaven
Goats...go to hell

Jewish animal sacrifice is tied to the central temple location. You're not supposed to sacrifice anywhere you feel like it ever since they built the first Temple.

No Temple, no sacrifices. And yes, one of the principal reason that you have a sub-set of religious Jews who want to clear away the Dome of the Rock and rebuild their temple is so that they can resume animal sacrifice.

>but not now
the only food muslims eat is sacrificial
they even have a sacrificial day based on Abraham's sacrifice of his son

There are some groups who stil do

scp-wiki.net/scp-073
scp-wiki.net/scp-076

Able, on the other hand, regularly breaks containment and commits mass murder.

I've long since decided the moral to the story is "God is not a vegetarian." - yet one more reason to fear him.

(In all seriousness though, going by the rabbinic story, Caine was just sacrificing shit veggies, at least until you get into all the extra-biblical stuff, with all the stuff Caine did and said after he left.)

Reminder that if you eat meat you're in no condition to scoff.

I can eat life, I just can't give it to the devil.

Extra biblical is the best though. You pretty much need it if you want to be truly informed.

4 “But you must not eat meat that has its lifeblood still in it. 5 And for your lifeblood I will surely demand an accounting. I will demand an accounting from every animal. And from each human being, too, I will demand an accounting for the life of another human being.

6 “Whoever sheds human blood,
by humans shall their blood be shed;
for in the image of God
has God made mankind.
7 As for you, be fruitful and increase in number; multiply on the earth and increase upon it.”

I absolutely agree.

^This.
>"Let us go into the field"
^The field wasn't Cain's garden of Blood and Bone; it was the field of Calmena's womanhood.

But it's in Midrash and Mishnah, not Apocrypha.

O my god we are so fucked with pigs

>And Mahaziel said unto Qayin:
>"Blessed is the ground for thy sake. Through cunning and skill thou shalt eat of it all the days of your life. Fruits and medicines it shall bring forth for thee. And thou shalt eat of the herb of the field. And in the joy of thy face shall thou eat bread, until thou art married unto the ground. For from it thou wast taken, for Love thou art, and to Love shalt thou return."

Well he did Lilith, so...

I need more Lilith to fap to

Adam did too tho.
She got around.

>Cain did nothing wrong
That's not how you spell Judas Iscariot

The guy was more or less predestined to set forth the chain of events that gave eternal life to those who believe.

So Lilith was like a prostitute that broke Adam in for his wife Eve? Source? That is suspiciously familiar to forbidden fruit.

Hence is why she is portrayed as a succubus in later literature.

Is Lilith just an interpretation of Kali?

Regale us with sexay tails of Cain and Lilith, oh Great Ape!

No. They're different

In Jewish folklore, from the satirical book Alphabet of Ben Sira (ca 700–1000 CE) onwards, Lilith appears as Adam's first wife, who was created at the same time (Rosh Hashanah) and from the same dirt as Adam – compare Genesis 1:27. (This contrasts with Eve, who was created from one of Adam's ribs: Genesis 2:22) The legend developed extensively during the Middle Ages, in the tradition of Aggadic midrashim, the Zohar, and Jewish mysticism.[3] For example, in the 13th-century writings of Rabbi Isaac ben Jacob ha-Cohen, Lilith left Adam after she refused to become subservient to him and then would not return to the Garden of Eden after she had coupled with the archangel Samael.[4]

he did kill another human being out of jealousy.
God was a jerk for not accepting his offer... but stll though

As the tale goes, Lilith was made before Eve for Adam, but she was a dom bitch, and Adam was having none of it - so God kicked her out of Eden.

Later she came back, raped Adam, and Cain, and made all sorts of demon babies.

Probably actually a result of some bleeding between the Jewish and Babylonian legends during the related exile. She's referenced in the Bible by the "Screeching Owl" baby eating demons associated with Babylon. Though others claim she's the final demotion of the feminine aspect of God and his former consort, Asherah.

Taking the story from the fundamentalist perspective though - I guess she never ate of the Tree of Knowledge... So, I guess she'd be immortal, but also, kind of an animal.

>like a prostitute
She was the foremost of her sisters, the Angels of Sacred Prostitution, and wife of Samael (her sisters were also Samael's wives).

>Source
Midrash, Zohar, a few other places, I'd have to crack open my Cultus Sabbati notes and they're not handy.

No.

It wasn't that sexy; Qayin can't be said to have loved her like he did Calmena. He killed his own brother for Calmena.

woah it's the wrong area code

>Though others claim she's the final demotion of the feminine aspect of God and his former consort, Asherah.
I'm very suspicious of this interpretation. Azh'terah appears to be her own entity aside from the Angels of Prostitution (Agrath, Naamah, Eisheth, and Lilith).

Have some tidbits of lore:
lilithgallery.com/library/lilith/Queen-of-the-Demons.html

>Have some tidbits of lore:
jewishchristianlit.com//Topics/Lilith/

Predestined ? Depends on your definition, but he was just obeying clear instructions given by Jesus himself.

> 21After saying this Jesus was troubled in spirit, and declared, ‘Very truly, I tell you, one of you will betray me.’22 The disciples looked at one another, uncertain of whom he was speaking.23 One of his disciples—the one whom Jesus loved—was reclining next to him;24 Simon Peter therefore motioned to him to ask Jesus of whom he was speaking.25 So while reclining next to Jesus, he asked him, ‘Lord, who is it?’26 Jesus answered, ‘It is the one to whom I give this piece of bread when I have dipped it in the dish.’ So when he had dipped the piece of bread, he gave it to Judas son of Simon Iscariot.

Imagine how Judas must have felt.

Oh yeah, you wanted source... Umm...

Dead Sea Scrolls - Songs of the Sage (4Q510-511)

Babylonian Talmud in Gemara (Tractates of the Mishnah)

Jewish Incantation bowl with this lovely tidbit:
>Thou liliths, male lili and female lilith, hag and ghool, I adjure you by the Strong One of Abraham, by the Rock of Isaac, by the Shaddai of Jacob, by Yah Ha-Shem by Yah his memorial, to turn away from this Rashnoi b. M. and from Geyonai b. M. her husband. [Here is] your divorce and writ and letter of separation, sent through holy angels. Amen, Amen, Selah, Halleluyah!
(She's basically a demon you use to either curse ex lovers or kill other women's babies.)

Alphabet of Ben Sira, Kabbalah, Midrash ABKIR, Zohar. ...Few others.

The Bible too, but the references there are kinda vague and second hand. Isaiah 34:15 references the "Screech Owl" (KJV - Lamia or Lamya in some others) which is the name the demon goes by.

Yeah, it does reek of angry feminist revisions, "Those evil patriarchs turned the Goddess into a demon!". I suppose they do the same more often with Eve and Mary. Still, some of them make pretty elaborate archaeologically based cases for Lilith being demi-Az, and there's other more clear cut cases of goddesses from that era getting demoted to demons.

That was a fairly common process by the time Lemegeton was being codified.

God changes his word.

Still though, we are pretty far from God's word I take a Quranistic view of religion, I view the Qur'an to be the word of God. Any food that is not killed in the name of God is not holy.

God keeps His word, and it's No.

>clear cut cases of goddesses from that era getting demoted to demons
Now now, to be fair that happened to a lot of male gods as well.

Serves them right for letting their worshippers lose whatever war their faithful were fighting.

>doesn't know about the new covenant.

kNOw

God does not keep his word and has changed it multiple times, but the core of his commands are what we define objective morality. This is God's word.

It was still No you couldn't go.

So I offered up the brightest fruits, the tender shoots, set them on the Altar and watched the smoke carry them up to the One above

>hes never read the Book of Nod

Probably Camarilla filth.

>Be Cain
>A literal heir to first Human
>Have a Brother
>He is nicest person you will meet, humble, cheerful etc
>Your parents tell you and your brother stories about God and Eden
>Abel says that you must thank God for life and wonders of earth
>Whatever.claytablet
>Abel make sacrafice out of finest lamb in his flock and gives his offering with great faith
>You gave shitest crops and eat best ones yourself, God probably doesn't even care
>InsertGodHimself.altar
>He accepts Abel's sacrafice and don't accept yours
>Abel gets this cool thing called Grace while you gets nothing
>Be angry and envious
>God asks "Why are you angry my child? If you had faith like your borther you would have even more than he. There is no need to be upset"
>That's fucking it I am gonna kill this pretentious faggot
>Abel is kill
>Teophania.imageinsmoke
>God is like "Nigga what have you done?"
>"I dindu naffin"
>"Yes you did you fag. You are now cursed"
>Oh shit
>"God, please, now everyone will kill me if they meet me"
>"Nah, I still love you my child. You are still cursed by have this mark so noone would slay you"
>Flee and start some tribe with one of your sisters
>Your children are so degenrate and retarted that God wipes out humanity

Cain was first Jew.

what if you kill piggies in the name of God?

>believes in the flasehood of the man made covenant

I would be very careful about what you do in the name of God.

> doesn't realize all covenants are man-made

what if i fucked ur mum in the name of god nine months before your birth

Then you become God's story, I wonder what He'll tell?

He didn't wanted them in the first place. God is righteous judge and only appropriate punishment of sin (i.e. separation from God who is Life) is death. But God is merciful so he left a "backdoor" in form of Law, including ritual one. But if you would read Prophets and Pslams you would see that he is sick of it for Israel foccused on letter of Law and not on spirit of it (i.e. Love to God and each other).
The ultimate and last sacrafice of Christ death was enough of a "ransom" for our sins.

New International Version
It would have been better for them not to have known the way of righteousness, than to have known it and then to turn their backs on the sacred command that was passed on to them.

>- I guess she never ate of the Tree of Knowledge... So, I guess she'd be immortal
You know that eating from Tree of Knowledge(terrible usage of words) OF GOOD AND EVIL was just it - eating? It was normal fucking tree. The only thing that made it special was God commandment - Don't eat from THIS tree. You can do whatever you like just don't do it becouse I ask you to do it.

Sacrificing a lamb is more valuable then some shitty veggies
That's why the lamb was accepted
It's not really a 'sacrifice' if it doesn't make your life harder

Maybe if Cain hadn't killed his brother things would be different.

DESCENDING TO THE Peak of Al Qafi-akht-taw, the Companie of the Faithful Gods didst teach unto Man all manner of skills and artistries:- the secrets of the magical arts, the skills of calculation and language, the mete and measure of musick, astronomy and architecture, the ways of dance and poetry, even the means for the adornment of the body with beauteous robes and jewels, and likewise the painting and scarification of the skin with the seals and signs of power.

All these and yet more - skills beyond count, didst the Ward of Heaven and Earth bestow.

And into the Hand of Cains bride and sister the holy necklaces - the rosaries and chaplets of witcherie - were laid: a dowry for Her True Beloved. Wrought of the bones of Hevel, Her once-promised husband, the first murdered man, the many necklaces were entrusted to Her keeping; and by Her guile did She fashion them into forms reflecting the Mysteries in Her heart.

Thus is Azh'run made the Keeper and Reckoner of all the Ways of Our Cunning Arte; the Bride, the Sister and Initiatrix of Cain!

Before I first guided the Hand of the Scribe,
When the Tongue alone served as the Quill
And the Memory alone served as the Tablet of Fate;
When the Cipher of Wisdom dwelt in Song and Incantation,-
Then first gave I the Fire of the Holy Arte of Magick unto Man,
Then cast I down the Visible Effigies of that Power from their Invisible Abodes;
Yea, from the Forgotten Kingdoms amid the Stars to the Land
Of the Two Rivers the Horned Dragon of my Worship arose!
And by the waxing strength of mine adoration
The Dragon became as a Many-headed Serpent,
Its fiery tongues bearingforth Speech
Into all the Kingdoms of the Earth.
Many times the Oracles are spoken
And many times they are forgotten and lost.
Therefore have I bound a Secret Oath in Blood,
That the Children of the Serpent, the Dragons Brood,
Shall be mine Arcana Incarnate.
Turn not from the Way through the Passing of the Ages,
Nor neglect ye the Celebration of these Mysteries!

I - Qayin Azhaka, am the One True Sorcerer:
the Sole Initiate of the Ophidian Flame, the Draconian Oracle Incarnate.

I am the Protosarkian Idol of the Elder Gods,
the Visible Form of Those without Name, the Image of Exile,
cast from the Triune Void to the Earthly Temple of Flesh.

I am the Living Power of the Magical Quintessence,
the Primordial Spirit that doth beget Itself through the Epiphanic Focus of Witchblood:
the Heart of the Serpent within the Vessel of the Royal Arte.

By my Word and Deed of Declaration,
the Lineal Axis of the Crooked Path is revealed:
the Gateways of Manifestation are opened, that the Horned Stave of Wisdom may
transmit the Flame to the centre of every time and domain.

By the Exorcisms of the Tridentate Force,
mine Essence is empowered within the Forge of all Becoming.
By the Salutations of the Quadrigan Form,
the Substance of mine Incarnation is directed through the matrix of Being.
By the Manifold Offerings of Heart unto Hearth,
the Substance of mine especial Form is perpetually wrought anew
in the Image of the Fivefold Hand and the Watcher's Ever-open Eye.

The Round Chant the Totality of mine Entity doth turn full-circle to encompass the
Infinite Horizon: the Light of Seven Stars doth ensorcel the Zenith, the Darkness of
Stars doth ensorcel the Nadir. Within the Scarlet Ossuary of Earth the Douhlehouse
of their Union is built.

In the Shadow of mine Image cometh forth the Secret Flesh of Otherness:
In the Coupling of the Spirit and the Sorcerous Body
the First-horn becometh the Oracle Enfleshed.

Know this, O' Beloved of the Antient One:
the Secret of Our especial covenant:- to none
but the Hidden of the Dragon's Brood is the Power of the Flame
passed on straightwise from the Crooked One's Heart.

For as the Dragon's Flame wast first cast into the Seven-earth 'd Flesh of the Ancestor,
Witch-Father and Witch-Mother, so the Flesh became the Mirror of the Seven-starr'd
void; and as the skull of the Elder became the first vessel in the hands of the Child,- so
The Vessel held in the hands of today is the skull of the Child and of All in whom the
Serpent hath made its lair. For in the Vessel of Our Making and Our Taking are we
wed to the Dragons Flame, therein the Ashen Flesh of Our Ancestry,
therein the Seven-earth'd Flesh of That which we shall become.

We behold and revere the Vessel before us as the Shrine of the Flame:
a Sign of recognition betwixt all who celebrate these mysteries, as a Sign of Our
Birth - place and Our Burial-ground, and as a Sign of Our Great Return.

This hits me deep, man.

Dude, it's one of my favorite passages in Dragon Book of Essex.

There's something primordial here; Calmena standing in the snows of Mt. Hermon, shaking, scratched, bruised and naked, while a praetor-human intellect hands her a rosary of her promised husband's (and brother, now dead by her other brother's hands) bones, while said intelligence assures her:

"Look, I know this is traumatic, but Qayin's on the edge of fucking everything up for everyone; you must keep an eye on him for us, and we will teach you all the secrets of rootwork."

Well, not from a fundamentalist point of view, but it still brought with it the curse of mortality and pain of childbirth. Given that Lilith seems to breed in litters of thousands, I guess it's good she missed out on that.

Why do you think that God doesn't want sacrifices now?

>Cain was first Jew.
Kek. Reminds me of >Who was phone?

That's....a really fuckin' good observation.

No, Esau did nothing wrong. He was robbed.

>Give a half-assed "sacrifice" and get rejected
>Spergs out and kills his better brother

He agreed to an exchange, he did not get robbed.

Was he tricked like satan tricked eve? an underhanded play regardless.

Jacob stole his blessing. That was wrong.

Not him, but given the level of Hebrew of his dicourse in the OT when he sells his birthright, I think it's honestly possible that he was mentally impaired in some manner.

Kek'd, fellow WoD-bro

Fucking Sabbat shovelheads in here, everyone knows Caine did not exist. Now excuse me, I have a sarcophagus to open...

God favoring Abel over Cain shows immediately that god does not love men equally.

God punishing Cain 'sevenfold' for Abel's death shows immediately that god is not just.

God is a tyrant.

Cringe

>God is a tyrant.

so? We're talking about literally God here, what are you gonna do about it?