Your opinion about Ripple

I want to hear your opinions about ripples future and its good idea to buy some?

Other urls found in this thread:

annrhefn.wordpress.com/2017/06/11/bitcoin-kills-banking-revisited-the-rise-of-ripple-as-trojan-horse-the-end-of-bitcoin-dominance/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

after initial fuckery and paralysis bagholders lucked out and have moved on by now, it is a reasonably good time to invest

It's like the AIDS of crypto.

In other words, it's never going away? Bought :^)

ripple bagholder here

thiss shit gonna moon any day now

A a-any day nnow, g-guys

>tfw when it's down 50% from your entry point
These bags are getting pretty fucking heavy. On the bright side though I'm developing an iron grip.

>Partnered with 75+ banks, including americas second biggest bank, bank of america, and the third biggest bank in the world, MUFG.
>4th most funded blockchain startup
>Actually solves a legitimate problem in a market with literally trillions floating around
>Japan bank consortium implementing commercially, not proof of concept unlike all of these other scam coins, in 2018
>Less than four second transaction times with near $0.0007 fees
>Validators in MIT, Microsoft, and CGI just to name a few.
>Can scale to handle the same throughput as VISA

But I guess people think "decentralization" and "mining" is a greater factor than all of these things. Wonder why Ripple is "pre-mined"? It's because their distributing it to large market makers, banks, institutional investors, and liquidity providers rather than 5 pools of bitcoin miners in China. It's only a matter of time before these irrational markets correct. Whether or not small fish decide to partake in XRP doesn't matter, once the big boys step in their opinions about XRP will be irrelevant.

>Wonder why Ripple is "pre-mined"? It's because their distributing it to large market makers, banks, institutional investors, and liquidity providers
It's actually because XRP doesn't have a blockchain and it's just a number they stuck on a ledger.

SHIETTTT
TO DA MOON YOU SAY???
THAT'S FOR DOGE COIN!!!

or it can be suppressed indefinitely

bagholding ripple gave me cripple

I was a XRP ripple fuckboi.
Not anymore. I got in about Early may but I stuck everything in XRP thinking it will moon. Nope, it got pump, dump pump dump. So it sits at .25-30. During this crash it is going down. I lost a lot of fucking money and it got me depressed for a bit. Once I got a bit wiser during the crash I bought other coins. Everything shot up during early june. I made up my money, and then some more.

So now I am actually starting to hit a profit. I had to learn. Part of the game is learning.

XRP it will take 38billion for it to hit 1 dollar. Later it will be 100x billion to hit $1. It is a bad investment. Really bad investment or risk. Other cryptic currency does not have that many coins and they are decentralized. So just during the rise, pull out of this shit tier investment. It will make you depressed and it will sit there. Go grow your money.

> tfw when at 0.15
> shoots up to 0.40
> holy shit Im a genius
> pulls back to 0.30
> buy more
> crashes to 0.25
> right now slowly moving towards 0.20

m-moon mission when?

Worst coin out there, avoid at all costs. People keep saying its partnering with banks and shit, but it will only go down from here and get abandoned

It will not moon. There are other coins which you can 3x 4x your profit if you are lucky or at least 10% - 20% for sure. As of now (next month is different)

XRP will not moon. If it does it is a pump and dump. Flat out.

Once it pumps up. Get out of there take your loss. How much are you holding XRP?

might be the next BTC

>jews behind it

My advice is:
>Throw $100 and let it sit 2-3 years

Current hodler. Bags are heavy. I'm balls deep in - 100%. Lots of good real world applications. Lots of news that should be coming this month. You can't tell me XRP doesn't have a better chance to survive and make returns over GNT, nigger coin, etc. The masses will never sell most alts as they have no real world value. XRP is one of the few that does. Hold tight xrp bros, we will get our time eventually.

I kinda hope it stays around $0.25 for a couple months to be honest. I want to amass more.

You don't know what blockchain is, do you?

Yep. Smart money. Patient investors love impatient investors. I fucked up bad this past weekend chasing gains so now I'm all in and only have to wait. Makes life less stressful since I can't day trade right now! Get a $32,200 commission check tomorrow and will probably get another $5K worth.

its the only coin which has a purpose
If big banks step in and start using XRP to save on transaction fees then this will go far beyond BTC since it needs trillions of market cap to stand billions of bank movements.

Exactly. Saw a good write up today on BTC and XRP

annrhefn.wordpress.com/2017/06/11/bitcoin-kills-banking-revisited-the-rise-of-ripple-as-trojan-horse-the-end-of-bitcoin-dominance/

3 large conferences this month also.

Accumulate what you can using some shitcoin gains, BTC / ETH / XRP are the bags you should be filling when garbage like NGR goes 10x

Ripple is a sure bet. Centralized, regulated, and soon to be used for international money transfers. Hundreds of millions in venture capital funding. 150+ employees, many of which came right out of the financial sector. Nearly 100 banks invested in or experimenting with the technology. SEC registered and sits on a Federal Reserve committee. No other crypto can make this claim.

>B...but muh jew coin. It's anti-everything crypto stands for.

I get so sick of hearing this argument.We know this. But if you think for one second you're going to beat the system that controls virtually every government and military on the planet you're a fucking fool. Not a goddamn one of your cryptos are worth a shit until they are converted to dollars which is the biggest, most centralized, most manipulated Jew scheme in fucking world history. So pull your heads out of your self-righteous asses and make some money. The banks always win.

xrp isn't needed though. The Ripple platform is needed but not the token.

This is the second stupid argument XRP haters always throw out.

Again, we know this. But in the financial world there has to be consensus and neutrality. Could JP Morgan make their own token and use it on the Ripple network? Yep. But good luck getting Bank Of America to use it. This is why they currently use swift.

Seriously, take 2 fucking minutes and so some goddamn reading.

moon inc

you are regurgitating horseshit without doing any research yourself

you can use the platform solo yes, and save 20%~

use the token with the platform and you save 60~%.

which option do you think banks will use?

don't buy it!
with (((cripple and other kinds of shit like that))) - you lose.

It's not needed but it does offer more than just the ripple platform. Do you think it's easy selling banks/govs on adiptiing a cryoto currency? No. Sell them on the ripple platform the back door the xrp. Ripple saves banks 25% of transaction settlement costs. XRP ups that to 65%. Once they get comfortable with the ledger, they will eventually get on the xrp train as well.

Thank you for your knowledge and input.

XRP isnt needed but it still saves the most money and time, also SBI themselves and the 47+ japan bank consortium have stated that they will use XRP

> tfw this thread actually makes me feel better about my ripple bags

t-t-thank you anons

explain it newfriend.

thx, i'm in, how many bags should i buy?

Thing is there are of course no guarantees, but with the size of the market XRP could find a place in even a slim chance makes a good bet. You see a lot of coins being shilled on here that even if not scams go after markets that are microscopic next to forex, they might have less barriers to adoption overall but XRP already has a foot in and is already in use by small time outfits, it's well ahead of almost every coin

>bagholder here
>thiss shit gonna moon any day now
Need I say more?

That is up to you to decide but I'm only about 45K xrp deep and can't sell. It's actually very freeing knowing I invested in solid tech that can be massed adopted by the global financial settlement market. I don't have to day trade (fun when you're up, shitty when you're). I've made my my most gains by buying and holding so here goes that statagy again. I'll check back with you /biz after June and see where things stand.

At the rate the crypto market is growing right now, here are my predictions for 2020:
>XRP: 1 000$
>BTC: 20 000$

lol if ripple goes to 1.000 ill throw a party for all you faggots on necker island

free booze and hookers for everyone

desu id be happy with $1... STOKED if it hits 5

Isnt there a collosal coin supply? So it cant really raise much in value anymore without having a huge market cap?

Prove me wrong if you can.

Also, shit doesnt have a cold wallet. Thats kikery right there, they want you to have it "liquid" and not hoard it

trezor supports ripple
if banks ever adopt ripple, AND end up xrp (which is a long shot desu) they would need massive amounts to stay liquid. market cap could easily raise into the trillions in that scenario

god damn you fags have me doubting myself. Was going to go in this shit heavy. Might just buy $100 worth to dip into this shit.

It wasn't made to moon overnight, this moon trip will take years.

1k ripple bagholder here.
I literally bought 320 of those at 18k
This coin could drop to $0.01 not even joking
If you want to invest in ripple start doing it really slowly

How slow?

>1000$ would mean a ~40 trillion dollar market cap. LMAO

Ripple will do fine.

Its coin XRP will not, do not buy!

But isnt XRP much faster than Ripple?

yup you dont even need xrp for the banks!

it only saves them an extra 40% in fees if they do use XRP, why would they do that ?

moron

no it wouldn't, because the coin is deflationary. There will be less coins as time goes on.

ITT: fudders that don't know anything about XRP except "mUh cEnTrAlIzAtIoN Is A sCaM"

>XRP moons to 1 dollar
>Ripple holds 62 Billion out of 100 Billion XRP
>They are all billionaires
>Ripple has reached it's maximum value for the next few years

I don't get why people think it will moon unless they mean it reaches a dollar in which case sure why the fuck not. But thats about as high as it goes. There is too much of it and Ripple hold MOST of it. If XRP was worth $100 Ripple would be worth more than Amazon and Walmart.

Don't forget as well that one of the developers fucking SPLIT with 20 Billion XRP and is currently selling it. If it hits a dollar that motherfucker will be one of the richest people on the planet. If it hits 2 or 3 he will be THE richest person.

Don't. It physically cannot reach even a dollar cos it would send the value into stratosphere like mentioned above

trips
I don't think this coin is prone to mooning, you could be buying a little bit each day as it goes down.
Also if you were to learn from my experience, you should be selling some of your xrp stack each time it grows and gives you a decent profit

Overall I'd say it's very long hold, we talking 2 or more years for all the banks to adapt & use it.

Look at the unpaid Bagholding shill

The banks use private rc cloud. Not xrp. Fucking idiot

On another note, have any of you guys witnessed the speed of XRP transactions? I've been holding for a while and never really transferred large amounts until yesterday. Transactions literally took less than 10 seconds on average. Kind of impressive.

I was thinking about testing it. Bitcoin took like an hour or 30 mins depending on many factors

ETH took about 20 mins

XRP was that fast? Do you want to send each other 1 xrp I want to try it out.

I see

>If microsoft ever took off bill would be richest man on planet

They guy you're talking about took off with 9 billion years ago, if he's been selling at his allowance he'd have around 7 billion remaining. To be richest guy on planet he would need to have hodled all to over $10 where total XRP currency would possibly be more valuable than any company on earth (if the big boys remained static until then). This doesn't mean anything though, there is more USD than any company is worth, so what?

If ripple the company somehow operated for free or from fiat income alone and hodled all their XRP to this $10 they would have 'cash' hodlings of something like 500 billion, twice that of apple, which does not actually require ripple to be twice as valuable, or even as valuable as apple.

On top of this, ripple guys getting rich is a good thing, they have the banks ears and are better positioned than any other crypto to push their currency to them, getting rich is a reasonably good incentive for them to do this.

All these guys hodling is not going to happen though because it's fundamentally counterproductive, yes - if it did XRP WOULD have trouble climbing in value due to uncertainty, which nobody wants. If they want to increase value they take moves like coin lockups or announced market injection which can provide a more certain inflation rate to hard cap than the BTC, and far more certain than something like the ETH. KNOWING these things is like a mini crystal ball. We can assume they WANT coin value to increase because at the end of the day the jew will always be the jew.

I'm at work but happy to mess around with it later. Bittrex to the ripple wallet was super quick.

Before I go I remind you that forex is the biggest market on earth at multi trillions of dollars. XRP taking a SLIVER of this is the same as DGB taking the entire gaming market of earth some number of times over.