Bitshares

You guys want to stop losing money? I will let you in on a secret, buy Bitshares! Tomorrow it will be added to www.sczz.com and next week to bitcny. What do you think all this additional volume will do to the price?

Or you can buy digibyte of course, whatever

Other urls found in this thread:

bitshares.org/
youtube.com/watch?v=UgOaHqhfG4Y&list=PLjskNBsasF2AyTmzv6HLUO-j3HeB8P6NX
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Bitshares
Give me a run down of why it is a good buy plx looks like every hyped up currency. Also how much should I buy 200$ or 10,000$ worth?

Another overhyped bitcoin copy.

central european time

you had me on board until you bought dgb into this, punk

If you want to exactly know what Bitshares is, you should go to their website and read up about it

bitshares.org/

What I personally like about it, is that it offers a decentralized exchange. No more Poloniex Conbase fucking you over.

How much are you holding senpai?

im already in baby

>bought 21k a few months ago and sold it for a meagre profit
>now it's 100x higher

ayy lmao STOP SELLING COINS BRO

Finally a BTS thread. FFS. Get in people. I rode this shit up to 17k Sat and sold at the top. Its going places for real. I have 13k. Pic related

Definitely should have bought more before, shit.

I'm all in on these things.

Some user suggested to me earlier (when eth was $400) to take my eth and put it in bts. If you are here, thanks dude. Making money through this dip

Not a big player, only have 3k.

Buy orders up to 1900 BTC on polo.

only 23 mil sell side. Dis gonna be good.

I thought this was a pump and dump, why the recent price surge?

Something about the coin being introduced at a chinese exchange. Also, when every coin in the top market caps were in the red, bts was holding out pretty strong. Maybe it brought some more people in

BTS has partnered with Metaverse. They are a major chinese ICO house that will use BTS to sell all new ICOs to chinese ppl. The ICO craze has passed here and will be a goldrush once it ramps up in china.

WOOT 14950 BOYYYYYYYYY

It's really taking off boys

I smell a fairly large dip coming. Get your wallets ready

Just dipped. That was it... 14500. Back to 15000

Yup there is an omega whale taking in massive amounts of this shit at any price.

gee, i wonder why

BTS volume was 105k on polo this weekend. Only 2300 BTC to 20k Sats. Dis gonna be gooooood

The whales are out to play

What are we expecting here? Can we hold for a few weeks or is this a short burst where we take our profits elsewhere?

That whale is holding position even after buying 70 BTC worth. They believe

Is it a good idea to go long with leverage right now?

I'm trying to get into crypto currencies, where is a good starting point to learn? where would the best educational resources be?

YouTube dude. There are tons of videos with all the information you could ever need

This is genuine steady growth upwards, not ultimate mooning which results in a quick selloff correction

I like it

i fucking hope it fucking moons
im being way too conservative with my stops

got in at 1351, fucking hope i get 100% return

Sell off starting. Bitshares is great and I put a 4x margin at .00012 but I don't think it is going to go much higher.

The selloff will be short-lived. It's just your typical bear trap

Are you high? Watch buy orders.

>Tomorrow it will be added to www.sczz.com and next week to bitcny
Sourse?

Just saying bro. TA isn't pretty
Maybe. I think it might go back to 14 but definitely bullish long term

Now this looks like the bear trap

Thank you, any particular youtubers?

youtube.com/watch?v=UgOaHqhfG4Y&list=PLjskNBsasF2AyTmzv6HLUO-j3HeB8P6NX
Aaron AG is the best crypto YouTuber but he does paid content and only uploads a few of his paid videos onto YT

That was a fun pnd. Thanks for the 10% gains in 10 mins

nice pullback, last chance to get in

Just lent 5BTC of BTS. God bless me when I'll wake up tomorrow.

just dipped, it is ready to go up again.

Yeah looking like there's serious resistance near that last high it had before this one. Hope for good things

chinese are waking up, getting the space suit ready