What would you do if you became a crypto-millionaire?

What would you do if you became a crypto-millionaire?

I am near that and I'm so confus... should I stay in my little European country or move elsewhere? how should I take my money out? there's apparently 0% tax on it in my country but still... if I start depositing 100k eur from BitStamp won't the State come and get me? I became paranoid suddenly , I don't trust anyone...

slovenia?

See the world OP but never cash out of crypto. Soon enough you'll be able to use it for everything.

sounds like a personal problem to me - figure it out yourself
/thread

Europe is fucking in the next 50 years, especially Western Europe. Demographics don't lie.

Shoulda cashed it out at 3k. It's going back down to 1500.

deposit in small amounts, make it look like a business startup.

eventually register a business
fakesell to someone for >sum of money deposited through bank transfer
give % of money to the guy you sold it to, just to be on the safe side that he doesnt kill you in your sleep

pay your minimal taxes

endgame

inb4 all the beggers start spamming their wallets asking for coin

OP just fuck some bitches first off and then sleep on it

No. Slovenia also has 0% tax?

if you're in a country like bulgaria, registering a fake hotel business on the seaside is literally THE way to cash out lmao

its not just crypto. drugs, weapons anything really

>eventually register a business
What's good about this vs just depositing as an individiual?

it makes it look less like you got paid out of nowhere for something.

registering a little shop or motel AFTER you've cashed out like 3-4k every month will make it look like you're saving up, getting money from a business partner or anything of the sort

you could say that cashing out this way looks like laundering and youd be right, but imo its safer than just

> i got money from nowhere

if you can't declare crypto as an income and you have millions, someone's gonna end up biting your ass op

eastern europe is full of people that want your money and dont care if you actually made it legit. if they can make you look bad and take it all they will, im sure you're aware

taxes

dont worry op i live in bulgaria and was in the same position as you are, really paranoid in the beginning but realized in the end there was nothing to worry about

im really interested in this because im near endgame as well

how did you cash out exactly? just pure SEPA payments?

OP GIB ME MONIZ PLS I AM PAJEET NEED TO DO THE NEEDFULL

wallet - 0x111huge21312fucking234234faggot12312312

Poorfag here. If I could become a crypto-millionaire I'd start by not talking to people about my fortune. It creates more problems that you don't want to solve right now.

Now you will begin with existential dilemmas, the meaning of life, what's next... Your economical needs are covered and can focus yourself in the search of what makes you happy. Give yourself some time while travelling, getting new hobbies (now you have time to learn to cook, educate yourself even more, acquire more culture...). Just don't spend huge amounts of money, put a limit.

Should you stay? I don't know where do you live. You must choose by yourself what are you asking for on a residence country. Percentage of white population? Life quality? Weather?

how did you do it? just deposit to your account after you sell BTC for EUR?

does anyone care?

do you even declare it?

Sent ;)

Very good advice! Thank you!

You're welcome.

I started trading with 100€ like a week ago. Give me some time and I'll make something interesting.

In am a crypto millionaire, still trading, did not cash out (lost 300K today). You will find that the train never ends

Sounds good. I just did a lot of research and I was lucky to be near early projects.

>(lost 300K today)
Wow! You're another league... I'm a small whale compared to you.

What is your plan though? Keep accumulating until crypto is so widespread that you can spend it directly?

any advice? did you day trade or just get lucky and hodl

1st world problems..Just buy some real estate.

1) lots of research
2) ignore memes & PnDs
3) focus on tech & devs
4) invest & hold

Why don't you cash it out into a swiss account/exchange?

Then set up a direct deposit to your normal account

Or make a 'bizness' account and say you code shit on the internet for people

Or just take your euro passport and go to somewhere you can cash out safely

Not getting the problemo here my man

I am pretty sure that it's going to be harder for me than early adopters.

I regret not mining bitcoins back then. Damn, I just remember my stepfather saying... "user, you're doing what? Mining? Just uninstall that because you're wasting electricity for no reason and we must save money." Even nowadays, he don't understand the consequences of that phrase.

Italy has 0 taxes on cryptocurrencies aswell, i could withdraw 1 million to my bank account and no one would bat an eye

I would give at least 10% to charity.
I would never let my friend/family pay at restaurant.
I would work on my own project at full time.

Bitcoin is the Yahoo of blockchain
I believe there will be a "Google" of blockchain (and no, I don't think it's ETH)
It's still early

here's what I don't understand...
OK my country says : 0% tax on it
But do I still have to declare it to someone?
Or can I just take it and that's it since law says it's not taxed?

Thanks user. I'll keep an eye on that future unicorn.

>mfw I have done this several times
>mfw never been caught because noone gives a fuck about anything if you cut 5% of your profit for them
>mfw millionare by 25 because of this sad excuse of a country
Such is life in Aбcypдиcтaн

Better than mining 12 of them and selling for peanuts regretting that decision every day of your life

so which ones are you looking at?

>sold 3 eth at 420

You have the right mindset, so you can find it.
I believe the Unicorn has already been born
But I don't want to name it as it would make it look like I'm shilling it.

The way to find it is to ask 1) what is the main problem with Bitcoin? real problem not imaginary 2) how can that problem be solved? 3) what team is the most qualified and proven to be able to solve it and has a product ready to solve it?

ignore all the memes and PnDs and Veeky Forums shill threads and just focus single-mindedly on that and thou shalt find

well i kind of declared some of it and not the rest i deposited in a couple of banks in here.
. few banks support western union transfer.
and partly i made a deal privately with an exchange

depends which country you live in i guess we can talk privately somehow if you want to know more.
and i would love some coin donation if possible too cuz my capital is in deposits and i am looking for a job right now i found myself to become a lazy person after crypto had to find a way to makemyself do something

sorry I don't want to name any coins as I don't want this thread to be a "shill thread"

early on I think I found a major flaw in Bitcoin from a sctructural point of view... I was proven right by the fiasco in BTC lately a... and I invested in a coin that I believe solves the problem and has competent programmers, at least one genius in the team... ignoring all marketing and fancy websites and fancy cool shiny ICOs

Did you comment something similar a day or two but named the coin? That was a thoughtful post and it totally flew under the radar.

This information is gold, thank you. I'll keep my trading/investigating/begging routine until I can find it.

I'm not sure ... could be... I don't remember if I made a post a few days ago but it's possible...

You're such a tease...

I've just begun with coins. And i invested in Factom because I really believe in this concept. What do you think?

Also I've done a little bit of research already but some information is a lil bit too hard to understand atm.

I'm also one of the few girls that does this. And i'm really excited about this.

user we are poor. This thread will have limited exposure. Please tell us. PLEASE.

>inb4 dcr

not op but i believe this is it

Alright well let's rub our tiny little brainlets together and see what we can come up with.

What's the biggest problem with bitcoin?

> There's little incentive to run a node anymore? Custom-built, powerful machines have taken on the job and concentrated its power in a few hands?

Biggest problems with Bitcoin:

> Devs not able to come to consensus about scaling
>A few big miners can hold everybody else hostage
>High TX fees
>Long confirmation time

Decred looks like the answer to all of these issues.

I like how you think. You will do well in this :)

Tezos?

And here I am without even a phone that can Two Factor Auth support, best place to store these altcoins?

Tell us what is this Unicorn please. Why would fear to look like you are shilling in an anonymous forum?
Thanks for the info thought.

Smartest post I've seen on Veeky Forums in decades.

Please name the damn coin. Reasonable people can disagree on your pick.

Dude look at this
and this
I believe same OP (or someone with very similar mindset) made a similar post a few days ago and mentioned Decred and Blocknet.

Hey, can some pole give me a quick rundown on taxation rules for crypto in Poland? I've heard that PiS is working on some legislations on controlling crypto markets. Are these rumors true? What is the current situation?

Well OP if I had the intelligence to make money then I wouldn't be asking "what now?"

You see, I'm a very autistic person who cannot enjoy himself even if he would have it all. I have lost 5 of the main chemicals that make a brain happy: dopamine, oxytocin, serotonin, endorphins, anandamide. Which were never balanced cause as a baby I had very weird bursts of both depression and happiness.

I never got a real education, no culture, no sense in fashion, no writing skills, no personality, I never read a book, never had friends (not acquaintances), couldn't learn easily, couldn't go with the flow, didn't have courage, never stepped on the animals in my country like they deserve, never stood a chance. Predestined to fail and lie to myself together with the other millions of slavic people.

If I had money. I would try to buy a new life and start over in Ireland. I'd buy a new brain to match my money, something many billionaires only wish for.

Being alive on this planet is hell if you're on the wrong side. So I'd rather kill the other side so I can only be born on the right side. Doesn't that sound utopian without being nice?

very advanced high level shilling

op are you a programmer

Exactly what I thought. If he hadn't acknowledged the reply then it wouldn't be such a giveaway.

You are such a fucking clueless pleb. Should I bother explaining why you are wrong and bitcoin is perfectly ok?

There is no way for them to tax, you're fine mate

enlighten us plz mr. genius