BUY THE DIP

Is it time yet? Or is it coming down a bit more?

What is that? looks like an air rifle

this just has started. stay poor.

I think so.

too late for ETH; you missed it

Tranqalizer dart gun

I wasn't going to buy more ETH unless it sunk to $300.

Bought ETH too early in the dive today but still averaged in at $346

>only have 2 ETH

This is going to $500. That dip got eaten right up.

I'm thinking this might be a little bounce that we are seeing now and the real dip will come about in the next 12 hours. I'll be watching closely throughout.

>This is going to $500

you are fucking delusional and i'm going to feel sorry for you

Buy all you can bros. Getting slammed here Again in the few hours so hold on with strong hands and buy the support level of around 330-350

It will be back to 400 plus here in a few days. Screencap THIS

nope. Too much money and greed in this game. People will buy in to get more gains until August comes which poses a big question mark in terms of market predictions.

Get in while the getting is good

done, and I plan to re-post it for keks as ETH falls into a death spiral over the next few days

$400 in a matter of minutes at this rate

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE GEMINI VERIFY MY ACCOUNT ALREADY

im shorting every spike upward, they are just the dying last gasps

enjoy your paper gains while you still have them, as i know most ETH holders are too stupid to know when to cash out

done that once only to find myself with 70% less coins when ATH came along... Careful and reiterate assessment of the situation once in a while, user, or you may end up in my shoes. Goodspeed!

400 soon for sure. I'm a bit upset that I had my stuff on coinbase. Yeah I know it's normie tier, and I deserve what's happening, but I can't believe the website went down the day ETH and BTC were on sale :/
Oh well. At least I got into ETH ~$280.

$1.3

cb is prone to going offline when shits going down. Same 2-3 weeks ago, when shit hit the fan. Cant tell if its the traffic causing it or its simply strategy... but ye, dont count on cb when shits about to go down

screencap this goy, he actually thinks eth won't hit 500.
>while the entire crypto space isn't even 1Trillion $
>new money flowing in daily
>fiat is in a period of hyperinflation due to QE

Sure, goy, sure :^)