Guys, theres something strange happening with ARK atm

Guys, theres something strange happening with ARK atm.
Whales prepare to moon?

Welcome to the past weeks of some of our lives.

It's been like this for at least a week.
>sell walls go down
>price increases to ~35k at best
>sell walls are put back up
>panicsell.jpg
>price is back at 32k or lower
Repeat until whales decide they have enough to let it actually pump

so ARK is just another pump and dump shitcoin?

Get reading comprehension skills and return.

all of them are user
that's the ultimate nog pill

I had a low ball order and it all got snatched up. Someone is buying very very low and at a mass scale. Shook

It has good fundamentals, so whales want in on it too. It'll probably be a good long term hold, but whales are in charge of what happens for now.

Once SKYNET has amassed all the coins, the tides will turn and they will pump this shit to the moooon. and then dump again and everyone will be screaming.

NIGEL I...

Yeah I saw that, just thought it would break out now. They whale must have accumulated a shit ton by now.
Best thing to do now is swim with his waves and get more ark

We will make it

Coins that are manipulated like this are pretty good for daytrading. Whales will continue for as long as people keep panic selling.

How to actually read this graph? On the x-axis I see price in bitcoins but what is y-axis? What does these walls actually mean? As far as I can see red and green is meeting at the current price, right but why does they move towards each other? I tried to google this shit up some time ago but couldn't find anything useful.
Veeky Forums show once that you can be useful, here's a qt for you.

coins that are being manipulated and will continue to be: sia, waves, strat, ark, xvg

Until the whales decide that they have enough, and it's time to make it go 20x

Sure, but you shouldn't expect anything soon. They can fuck around and accumulate for weeks on end.

Ok, I see, these are sell orders, right? So I can estimate dynamic of the interest from that graph right?

The y axis is the size of the buy/sell orders at each price point in btc. Green is buy and red is sell. So for example, at 25k sats, there's about 17-18 btc worth of buy orders.

Oh, and it's the sum of buy/sell orders. So essentially in order for the price to go below 25k sats, someone would have to sell 17-18 btc worth of ARK down to that price.

>coin is green
>I sell
>coin is red
REAL S H I T

Well yeah, but if you're trading in crypto one of the most important things to know is how to HODL, as long as it's actually a good coin and not KIDS or some garbage

It's a breakdown of the volume in terms of buyers and sellers. Some user had a bunch of examples last week and an explanation of what they "mean" here's hoping he pops in with some insight. I understand how to read them but I can't really explain it

Thx guize ;3