What's with all the unironic evolution denial on this board? It's fucking embarrassing

What's with all the unironic evolution denial on this board? It's fucking embarrassing.

Other urls found in this thread:

trueorigin.org/isakrbtl.php
newgeology.us/presentation32.html
evidentcreation.com/TRM-Logerr.html
evidentcreation.com/DE-Natsel.html
evidentcreation.com/DE-Cre.html
evidentcreation.com/DE-Spec.html
evidentcreation.com/AC-Nonsense.html
evidentcreation.com/AC-BadDes.html
evidentcreation.com/AC-Scierr.html
evidentcreation.com/TRM-Dfish.html
evidentcreation.com/TRM-Proof.html
evidentcreation.com/TRM-Converg.html
evidentcreation.com/TRM-Missing.html
creation.com/refuting-noahs-ark-critics
youtube.com/watch?v=shyI-aQaXD0
youtube.com/watch?v=Gjvuwne0RrE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Microevolution
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Macroevolution
youtube.com/watch?v=7IHO-QkmomY
warosu.org/sci/thread/S8613456#p8613521
evolution.berkeley.edu/evolibrary/search/topics.php?topic_id=14
creation.com/
icr.org/
answersingenesis.org/
creationtoday.org/
trueorigin.org/
port.ac.uk/school-of-biological-sciences/research/biodiversity-and-evolution/
necsi.edu/projects/evolution/evolution/grad punct/evolution_grad punct.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How about you provide proof for evolution instead of being a cock-juggling thunder cunt?

What's with all the unironic creation denial on this board? It's fucking embarrassing.

Because morons like you take the b8

Rot in hell, Satanist.

>Waaahhh, there are people with different worldviews than mine? Unacceptable!

Im pretty sure you took the bait too since only people who even care to talk about evolution is people who deny it.

OP, why do you unironically believe in evolution?
Tell me. I'm genuinely curious.

I look at the evidence and the evidence leads me to creationism, not darwinism.

Humans were put on earth we wuz aliens

It's like with holocaust denial or flat earth.

While the shit is common knowledge it's not exactely easy to prove and it would require an educated person to do so. Until that educated person arrives baiters can bait and fools will eat it up.

How the fuck is this Veeky Forums related?

Bacteria that were killed by antibiotics before are now resistant to the same antibiotics that used to kill them, how is this not definitive proof of evolution?

Religion is technically humanities related.

Because evolution is a myth, it has been proven wrong years ago.

HERE'S THE STATE OF EVOLUTION TODAY: "Evolutionary theory itself is already in a state of flux… all the central assumptions of the Modern Synthesis (often also called Neo-Darwinism) have been disproven" - Professor Denis Noble, Evolutionist, Physiologist and Biologist, May 2013

1. Abiogenesis. They have given up on it and now say it's not part of evolution theory.
2. They are now admitting that they have no explanation for diversity. So now it's not evolution either.
3. They have given up on the fossil record since it looks like creation. So now they say they don't need the fossils.
4. Gould and associates say there is no gradualism (no transitionals). Stasis is the underlying factor in the fossils so it's not evolution either.
5. Random mutations and natural selection produce nothing so that's out too and they are rejecting it as evolution.
6. All they have left is the common ancestor monkey. The inability for "kinds" to interbreed destroys that one so it's not long for this world.
7. PE is now a failure so it's out as evolution as well.
8. The “tree of life” has also been rejected.

>Major Misconceptions of Evolution
trueorigin.org/isakrbtl.php

>Debunking Evolution
newgeology.us/presentation32.html

>Errors in Evolutionary Thinking
evidentcreation.com/TRM-Logerr.html

When you've conned yourself into believing that some kind of ancient slime morphed into progressively complex and directional life forms, you are in the realm of faith, not science.

It's you falling for atheists baiting people with YEC trolling. It's the newest sport for the fedoras, pretend to take on a stance you don't have in order to make that side look stupid. It's all the rage among the hXc politicized teenagers on Veeky Forums these days who deliberately want to manipulate your beliefs and outlook through underhanded tactics.

Reported for spam

Genetics, fossils, and even laboratory observed evolution leads you to believe in creationism?

saying people who disagree with you are being manipulative and are being underhanded is a pretty underhanded tactic, doesn't inspire confidence that you're posting in good faith

Americans will respond that evolution can happen, but only to a certain degree (obviously the degree depends on how long can we observe the evolution).

Microevolution does not equal nor does it prove the existence of macroevolution my dear darwinist cultist.

>being a cock-juggling thunder cunt
you make that sound like a bad thing

Yes, because those things are in favor of creation, not evolution.

>The True Roles of Natural Selection and Variation
evidentcreation.com/DE-Natsel.html

>How to Study Creation
evidentcreation.com/DE-Cre.html

>Complexity and Specified Complexity
evidentcreation.com/DE-Spec.html

>Nonsense Reasons for rejecting Intelligent Design
evidentcreation.com/AC-Nonsense.html

>Debunking the argument from "Bad Design"
evidentcreation.com/AC-BadDes.html

>Bible is scientifically accurate
evidentcreation.com/AC-Scierr.html

>Dissecting the Darwin Fish
evidentcreation.com/TRM-Dfish.html

>150 Years and Counting
evidentcreation.com/TRM-Proof.html

>The Convergence Concoction
evidentcreation.com/TRM-Converg.html

>The "Missing Link"
evidentcreation.com/TRM-Missing.html

>outing trolls is "underhanded" now

2017 Veeky Forums

Sure, but this is very clearly a question regarding biology and as such should be posted on Veeky Forums.

What's the difference between microevolution and macroevolution? Wouldn't millions or even just tens of thousands of years of microevolution result in what would appropriately be called macroevolution?

Micro and macro evolution are creationist inventions. No such distinction exists within evolutionary theory.

creation.com/refuting-noahs-ark-critics

Dr. Jonathan Sarfati, a biochemist and chess master, destroys atheists and proves Noah's ark was real.

The most effective trolling method is calling other people trolls

The atheist troll goes on Veeky Forums occasionally to spam his shit too. He probably gets banned a lot. He relies on the same copypasta and generic GIS obtained macros every time.

>biochemist and chess master
>dun dun duuuun

epik 10/10 XDDDDDDDDDD sooooo meta upboated ur wiser than socretes :DD

I'm sorry I upset you

see newgeology.us/presentation32.html

Micro-evolution is just variations within kinds. There are many different breeds of dogs, but they're all still dogs. They all originate from the original 2 wolves.

Macro-evolution is wild speculation, it's imaginary and not based on actual observable science.

XDDDD u mad u mad u mad XDDDDD words on a screen mean ur personality :DDD

>variations within kinds
Yeah but how did those kinds come to be?

Notice how the bootyblasted atheist cult never actually addresses the arguments.

They always shitpost and try to bury the arguments instead of trying to refute them. When facts are not on your side, you tend to do that.

GAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWD

I'm not arguing from bad faith, and I don't think you are either, but this isn't helping

>not reporting each and every one of the cuntpaster's posts for spamming every day on Veeky Forums

I shiggy diggy diggy diggy doo dah

ITT: atheists throwing a temper tantrum now that science recognizes the bible is literally true

Kinds don't exist with evolutionary theory either.

Thanks for proving
his point.

>kinds don't exist in this myth i believe in

samefag

incoming paint.net edit

That's not evolution, that's natural selection

That's not true

youtube.com/watch?v=shyI-aQaXD0
youtube.com/watch?v=Gjvuwne0RrE

>biochemist
He's physical chemist though.

>Creationists
post proof, evidence, links, articles, sources, data, science and archeological discoveries
>Evolutionists
shitpost

Really makes you think.

Yes it is. There is no 'kind' class of animals in taxonomy.

Natural Selection selects, it's not a creative force as evolutionists like to believe.

If you can breed and create offspring, you're part of the same kind.

People get tired of feeding the same troll over and over again.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Microevolution
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Macroevolution

>"Dude Diamonds are flammable!"
>"No way, dude!"
>"Yes, they are look I have a diamond and I am going to set it on fire"
>"No, it's not gonna burn!"
>Dude 1 takes a small diamond and succesfully burns it
>See?
>"No dude, that's just diamond micro-burning, if you want to prove that diamonds burn, you gotta burn a ton of them!"
>"Where the heck am I supposed to get a ton of diamonds?"
>"Ha, so you have no evidence? Looks like I won!"

Get the point?

>arguments I can't refute are trolls
If he's wrong, why don't you prove him wrong?

Why not just browse the archive for five minutes? :^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^)

>intentionally spamming is not a rule violation on Veeky Forums
>or
>muh god allows me to violate da rools

Why are atheists so irrational?

They don't even understand evolution, they only believe it because it's been drilled into their heads since childhood (brainwashing is a powerful thing).

They don't understand creation either. The concept is completely alien to them because they've only been fed one view point.

youtube.com/watch?v=7IHO-QkmomY

PS: You do this on Veeky Forums too. warosu.org/sci/thread/S8613456#p8613521 It's sad. I feel sorry for you that you have to derive entertainment in this way.

I suggest seeking God.

this thread just shows you how retarded evolutionists are. its like a cult.

now i know how gallileo must have felt with the roman catholic church.

I've never visited Veeky Forums, nice try.

>atheists are in this severe of denial about their own actions

>100+ replies
>still no proof for evolution
>meanwhile plenty of proof for creation is posted

really gets the neurons firing

The reason why atheists so dogmatically defend a crumbling theory is because their entire lifestyle depends on that theory.

Communism, moral relativism, feminism, sodomites, transvestites, pre-marital sex, abortion, all of these things would fall apart.

Rather than admit that science is in favor of scripture - they prefer living in a bubble, a fantasy world where evolution is fact and religion is made up, when in fact it's the opposite.

How many kinds of warbler are there?

>samefag bumping your bait thread when the replies dry up

seeya in two hours when you get bored again mr atheist, I still feel bad for you :(

Here's your reply, shitty troll.

Kind of funny how the only source supporting creationism is a website titled "evident creation." That sounds like a perfectly non-biased source. Here's some evidence of evolution from an actual academic website: evolution.berkeley.edu/evolibrary/search/topics.php?topic_id=14

>only

creation.com/
icr.org/
answersingenesis.org/
creationtoday.org/
trueorigin.org/

from the top of my head

>Berkeley

Funny, a creationist (Kent Hovind) went there and debated professors of the school. They got BTFO and embarrassed in front of their own students.

>Further proving his point

>"Creationists are dumb conspiratards, evolution is a given"
>But what about this
>*posts a ton of evidence*
>"Shut up, it's all just one guy and you're retarded, evolution is fact"
Why do these threads always go like this

How so?

because atheists are irrational and illogical

Good answer sir!

Oh sorry, you were correct, all of these sound like a perfectly non-biased sources.

Humanities.

How are they biased?

*humantities

>arugument

ITT: evolutionists in damage control mode

I said you were correct, answersingenesis.org/ is a fully legitimate non-partisan academic source that would be taken seriously outside of USA.

>evidentcreation.com/DE-Natsel.html x10

wew lad

There's a maximum of five posts in this thread that are pro evolution, you say people who aren't debating you are in damage control mode

>Americans

All different articles that talk about different subjects.

You still haven't addressed or refuted any argument, all you're doing is dancing around and throwing ad hominems.

>ask Creationist why he believes what he does
>gives me straight scientific arguments and reasons

>ask Evolutionist why he believes what he does
"uhh, well, idk.. i've been told its true so it must be"

Literally ad hominem

That's because Creationists are critical thinkers and don't let others dictate to them what to believe. They use their brain and follow where the evidence leads them to.

Atheists blindly believe what they've been told, without ever researching any alternative.

It's because of all the turbochristcucks.

Not an argument.

>You still haven't addressed or refuted any argument
>1: Abiogenesis never was part of evolution theory
>2: What? port.ac.uk/school-of-biological-sciences/research/biodiversity-and-evolution/
>3: What?
>4: Humans, horses etc. also necsi.edu/projects/evolution/evolution/grad punct/evolution_grad punct.html
>5: What?
>6: What?
>7: What?
>8: It was a naive metaphor, what did you expected?