FLIPPENING AT 80%

ETH is less than 10 billion away from BTC's marketcap, we are the closest we've ever been to the flippening

if it happens, will even more people bail out from BTC and cause ETH to moon even higher? should we all convert our holdings to ETH now?

Please, I'm all in on 2.5x leveraged eth longs

I don't want it to happen since ETH is unironically a microsoft coin now

would be good for ETC though

HURRY UP AND FLIP ALREADY YOU CUNT

SICK OF BITCU CKS FAGGING UP THIS PLACE WITH THEIR FOMO

why eth, though

it could have been any other coin (ltc should have been in my opinion). the only thing that was different for eth was the DAO shit that was whipped when it got exploited, and even they established a damn precedent they can reverse at any time the blockchain if they don't like something

there's literally nothing that makes eth different from the other 100th coin

And this is while ETH is dipping.

Imagine what it'll be like tomorrow when ETH is over $420 again.

ahahaha holy fuck, dumbass

ETH isn't even a currency, but a fuel for running dapps

Why, if I may ask you?

this pussy knows

ETH is a currency that is used to pay for fuel (gas) for running dapps. That's like the difference between petrol and a currency used to pay for petrol.

>why eth, though
Putin meddling

oh fuck an orbánposter

CSAKAFIDESZ

What's stopping anyone from using it as currency?

is this a weak attempt at FUD or something?

ETH is a cryptocurrency that pays for gas required to run decentralized apps via a blockchain. compensation for computing power is precisely what gives it value - soon PoS will replace that, adding further incentive. the ethereum platform incorporates a turing complete programming language (Solidity). its tx times are of the order of 12 seconds, as opposed to btc's 12 minutes. expect that to be cut to 1s when Raiden is launched.

fucking do some research

nothing. ETH IS a currency. but unlike btc, its role in the ethereum platform gives it inherent value.

no, eth is still connected to btc
when btc goes, eth goes
if eth held it's value today instead of dropping to $300 then yeah

Literally nothing
Just because something is designed one way does not mean it will be used only as the designer intended

Can anyone name just ONE major piece of software/app running off Ethereum that is making a company money RIGHT NOW.

Not saying ETH doesn't have value, but 35 billion dollars for what is basically speculative beta software is retarded.

I think it's more the larger BTC dip, but ETH had been coming up hard at BTC hard this time, I said it would be this rally that would flip it but starting to think it will be the next one, BTC is rebounding also at this time

Bancor just raised 150 mil via ETH?

why would you leverage? you do have stops i believe?

can you leverage on Poloniex?

Shhh i still want some gains.

This shit will revolutionize the internet.

Begging for money like bums isn't creating real value.

Yeah at margin trading
But read carefully about the risks connected with this, you could lose 100% of your bets easily
Yes, but eth going up 20% in the last 24 hours alone leaves me a great margin for dips right now

The begging itself was done via standard internet channels forums etc...

They aren't begging for money like bums
they're begging for money like billionaires.
currency transfer is incredibly important. Cryptocurrency is like a giving a circulatory system millions of capillaries where it previously only had arteries and veins.

>

Come on though you know what I mean, is there a real live app built on Ethereum being used by a company like Microsoft, IBM or whoever that is serving paying customers right now?

so I guess you think the BTC marketcap is retarded too, right? I mean ETH does everything that BTC does as a currency, but better.

you're right, most of the killer app candidates are in beta. I personally have a lot of faith in augur.

but look at the fucking members of EEA. it's ridiculous. sure, being in the EEA doesn't necessarily mean they're going to use the ethereum blockchain, but if these huge companies are going to adopt blockchain tech then I want to be in on the future of blockchain. and it seems clear to me that ethereum is taking that mantle.

It's just greed, fomo, insane marketing shilling, and uneducated newfags

These crowd fundings ARE real life utility, the more quality projects that are funded the deeper the traction digs, of course if they're all garbage ETH will have a hard time justifying its price.

Microsoft and IBM don't need ETH right now, they can afford their own massive infrastructure and trust but could at some point be challenged by those who don't have access to that.

Except there is no value to it.

FUCK IT'S GETTING CLOSER

ETH IS ONLY 7.5 BILL AWAY NOW

>No value
Even a retard like yourself should be able to see SOME value, you may not agree with 30 odd billion but entirely worthless is a bit of a stretch at this point.

ethereums default wallet is fucking shit and normies will hate it, so no, flippening isn't going to happen

ethereums default wallet is fucking shit and normies will hate it, so no, flippening isn't going to happen

>there's literally nothing that makes eth different from the other 100th coin
smart contracts make it different but the wallets are all so fucking shit and resource-heavy that it doesn't matter

>Flippening isn't happening
>ETH goes from 50% to 80% of BTC Marketcap in a mere 3 days

Really made me think

>ethereums default wallet is fucking shit and normies will hate it

normies keep their crypto on the exchange tbqhfam.

and who the fuck uses the default wallet anyway?

I never in a million years thought this could be possible but it looks like it's going to happen ,or at least it will temporarily overtake Bitcoin in market cap ,I still can't see it replacing Bitcoin entirely.

There's no reason for it to replace BTC entirely, BTCs digital gold lane is valid and does not need to be demolished for ETH to be a more successful coin