Has any other country ever had a president who speaks in a so simple style as trump in history?

Has any other country ever had a president who speaks in a so simple style as trump in history?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/cVFDptvbFT8
usnews.com/news/blogs/data-mine/2015/05/27/poindexter-in-chief-presidential-iqs-and-success-in-the-oval-office
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/U.S._Presidential_IQ_hoax
youtube.com/watch?v=05lRAUtCk_A
youtube.com/watch?v=387fBcqTKbw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

China had an illiterate emperor who spoke kinda similar. I remember reading of him dealing with a general of his being killed by his wife with the help of one of her lovers and he wrote (well, people wrote for him) something like this.

>This real idiot of a dead general brought his wife in bars. Who does that? That's stupid. She met someone fell in love with him and they decided to kill the general. If people understood you shouldn't bring women in bars this wouldn't happen. Now I'll have to kill both the woman and her lover. What a waste of time.

>"Sad!"

We had bush just a few years back.

I don't get how this is a criticism.

In the US 21% of adults can't read above a 5th grade level.

So Trump speaks so that they can understand.

Wow, he's so dumb.

I honestly can spot idiots by when they use this criticism. He's not writing a book he's persuading voters. 21% of them can't read at a middle school level.

Obama off the teleprompter

>if-if-if-if-if-okie-dokie

Bush was slow alright, but at least he had the ability to form complete sentences.

Also a great actor.
youtu.be/cVFDptvbFT8

Trump is one of those people that can't read above a 5th grade level.

He's not speaking to them, he's one of them.

LBJ

>Nuculear

>he's so dumb he made billions, ha! what a loser!

Well then he's perfect, we don't need some guy who knows what he's doing in the white house, our administration has been populated by bickering retards ever since the beginning of this millennium. It makes me feel good knowing that a bunch of idiots AR mad at each other all the time in a serious place of administrative officials.

Call me Mr. Brainwashed.

Silvio Berlusconi in Italy was just like trump and that's why Italy has been the joke of Europe for such a long time.
He spoke just like trump, pretty much the same things and ended up creating laws to help his companies

>inheriting millions and turning it into billions
>an accomplishment
he'd have just as much money if he had indexed his inheritance

t.euro who's only source of news on trump is EU propaganda

>In the US 21% of adults can't read above a 5th grade level.

There's no way that's true. Source?

I didn't even criticize him. I only asked if there were other examples.

I'm not saying trump will be a bad president, I'm just saying I'm getting a deja vu

that's assuming he recieved 200 million dollars (the amount of money his dad was worth when he died in the 90's) cash in 1971, the year he became head of the Trump organization. It also assumes that trump is only worth $3 billion. Trumps dad didnt die till the 90's and even then his money had to be taxed and divided between Don's siblings.

mao

>Who does that? That's stupid.

I don't know why I find this so funny.

We really haven't changed.

>Many such cases!

And yet he apparently had 120 iq.
Hard to understand.

>It is another /pol/ creates a Trump thread in Veeky Forums to just shitpost

OP here. You couldn't be more wrong. I'm always fighting /pol/acks.

It's much easier to climb into the middle class from abject poverty than it is to become a billionaire when you're a millionaire. It's a massive accomplishment.

>I'm always fighting /pol/acks.
Cringe.

If only you would've read his books of seen his other countless amount of speeches.

If you're so upset at /pol/ being here then don't bring up politics.

I would like to support Trump.

I'm just so put off by the fact he comes across as an articulate imbecile.

That speaks nothing of his literacy. What's with people associating wealth with general intelligence across the board?
It's you same retards who think "He's a doctor so he must be smart, and if he's smart he must be able to manage housing!"

Trump still has a 100 times better education then most of the people trying to downplay his intelligence.

andrew jackson

>downplay his intelligence.
he is doing that on his own.

Also someone post that inbred spanish monarch so that we can go home.

There's having a better education and being better educated. Regrettably you can have one and still not be the other.

Trump got where he was because he was happy to bully his way there, suing everyone who looked at him funny, dodging taxes, etc. That might make you savvy, it doesn't inherently make you intelligent. Now he's starting to catch on that the tactics that served him so well in business aren't so flattering in a head of state.

What about Lincoln. He was born in a log cabin which essentially makes him a country bumpkin

>Also someone post that inbred spanish monarch so that we can go home.
HNNGNGA?
POOPYPYYP????!!!
FUFFUF ME KING ME KING

now imagine him with the nucular football.

It's a common trait among Americans actually, particularly those from the South. We can be very articulate on paper, but when speaking we sound like hot garbage. It's pretty much purposeful.

Its your shitty accents that does you in.

pretty much this. My country's head of state is a very articulate gentleman but speaks with a heavy bengali accent.

Maybe, but it doesn't help when on paper we write like this and in speech the same statement becomes "Reckon, but it don't help much we write like this."

>AR mad
can't tell if came from /k/ or just stupid

Bush was smart as fuck

True. He also spoke like an idiot.

>And yet he apparently had 120 iq.

What's the source on this? If you say "straight from the horse's mouth" rethink your fucking life. The man is a compulsive liar and he's been caught in the act repeatedly.

usnews.com/news/blogs/data-mine/2015/05/27/poindexter-in-chief-presidential-iqs-and-success-in-the-oval-office
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/U.S._Presidential_IQ_hoax

I think there's a huge difference between the kind of Old Southern plantation owner or Confederate general accent, and the Appalachian/Bayou countryside accent. The former got lost as all the places that produced educated southerners got consistently improving education over the decades, but the latter stayed the same because nothing really improved for them.

Educated Southerners talk like hicks today. It's just how we do things, talking dumb I mean.

>All this subtle George Bush hate
Fucking leftists man.

I don't see it. Most educated southerners today either have a relatively ambiguous accent because of national media influence in the city centers, or are well spoken and articulate with a broad, even pretentious vocabulary.

Try being third world, negro.
>President says a curse word.
>AHHIHIHI OMG STRONK PRESIDENT.

I think the last two Saudi kings could barely talk coherently since they were sick and in their 90's and still ruling.

I'm pretty sure President Bouteflika of Algeria is braindead

I misread the earlier posts, I thought it was Trump talking about what a good brain he has.

don't comment on something you don't know, you stupid faggot, That negro you're talking about is what really make a difference here on our country, he's straight forward on his word just like an old-timer unlike your president whoever the fuck you are, or any other shitty politicians, who says the sweetest thing, but in reality it's just nothing but sugar coated talks and lies. you fuck, if you want to be stupid, be stupid on school not on the public,

Everyone I've met that hates Duterte is a literal cuck, while he's naturally likeable for people who aren't fags

very true google it.

Fucking kek

unlike others or that trump of yours, this guy is very straightforward, keeps his promises, doesn't give a shit about anyone, either you're a priest or a senator, if you're doing something stupid, he will kill you like a hunter, and that's what i like about this guy,

>have a relatively ambiguous accent
If they have an ambiguous accent, they didn't grow up in the South and instead are carpetbaggers.

>Someone calls a retard a retard
>P-pr-propaganda!
T.Redneck

Duterte likes fags, though.

In that case, we're just smashing together groups with little to no commonalities. Tidewater and the Carolina plantation aristocrats have always been higher, more genteel, and better bred than backwoods Appalachians, Texan ruffians, and Louisiana swampmen.

It's not 1950 anymore, you'll find even Euros with a subdued, almost American accent these days from all the American media everyone is getting from an early age.

As a Southerner, I'm not going to lie to you. I've never met anyone who actually grew up in the South that lost their accent while still living in the South. If their accent is ambiguous, it's because they either weren't born here or didn't go to primary school here.

>Trump is just Silvio: American edition

Only Germans that have MSM as their only source of information on both fall for this meme

t. Italian

A presidebt if a nation of idiots

>I don't get how this is a criticism.

>In the US 21% of adults can't read above a 5th grade level.

21% of Americans aren't fit to be President, then.

There's the criticism.

>Silvio Berlusconi in Italy was just like trump

No.

t.italian

The Serbian president told the Chinese PM about a Serbian prophecy that "Yellow people will come from the east, and they will take over the world, and drink water from Serbian rivers"
youtube.com/watch?v=05lRAUtCk_A

Chilean president from years ago became a meme because of all the things he mispronounced. He was a massive attentionwhore too so he constantly got himself in a lot of retarded situations.

youtube.com/watch?v=387fBcqTKbw

I'm a huge leftist but even I knew that this wasn't so funny or relevant criticism, still a lot of people based his liking or disliking towards him based on shit like this. So feel free to call Chile a retarded country.

He also taught himself law.

You fucking faggots . He needs time to get accustomed to all the pomp and bullshit if being president.

If he's still fucking up after 6 months... Yeah

Think about the military and arriving at a new command. You don't know jackshit until you familiarize yourself with the culture of the command.

>If he's still fucking up after 6 months...
He will be. It is pretty obvious you have a complete psychopath in office now.
JUST

if he's so great then why is he having a harder time adjusting than every single modern president?

Every populist regime everâ„¢

>Low energy!

if you watch older trump videos you would realize that the way he speaks isn't similar, so he's probably doing it intentionally

Remember I said relatively subdued, in that no one talks like Doug Dimmadome, owner of the Dimmsdale Dimmadome anymore under a certain age in many major Southern cities. If not for the stray y'all or distinct short 'o' every now and then, most outsiders wouldn't place it as distinctly Southern.

So he managed to graduate business school, exponential increase his net worth to billions of dollars, and become president of the united States with a fifth grade reading level.

Man, if he had made it to sixth grade he'd be emperor of the universe by now

>Graduated business school
Actually pretty easy to buy a degree.

>Exponentially increase his net worth
Wealth isn't indicative of general intelligence or literacy.

>Became President of the US
Hardly did it by himself. He can thank his campaign advisors, staff, and the fact that he ran against one of the worst candidates ever nominated by either party.

Again l none of this has anything to do with literacy.

>under a certain age in many major Southern cities. If not for the stray y'all or distinct short 'o' every now and then, most outsiders wouldn't place it as distinctly Southern
And I'm telling you that's wrong unless they moved here after a certain age.

Honestly, that was probably one of the biggest tools in his (and the general American right's) arsenal. He talked like such a dummy that the "educated" left didn't see him as a threat. So he kept beating them. We see the same thing today, Trump is being dismissed as an idiot amateur, while playing an absolutely ruthless game of politics.

It's been over a decade since W said that the Democrats had "misunderestimated" him. Maybe it's time to admit he didn't misspeak

>21% of Americans aren't fit to be President, then.
Sadly, all you need to be president is have some cash, be 35, and be born here.

One would think that the intellectuals who wrote up this constitution woulda put in some more requirements than that, but nope.

I don't think there's a single high office than requires so much as a single college degree - and most of them (including that one) don't even require a diploma.

We could vote a literal retard into office, there's nothing preventing it, save the voter's common sense.

I suppose it helps guarantee we get, not the leader we need, but the one we deserve.

[Citation needed]

Then it's time that 21% start reading at higher levels of education.

Obama was a fucking orator compared to Trump. Even Bush was a better speaker.

>Obama was a fucking orator compared to Trump
Not when he was off the cuff. You'd have a better chance of getting Porky Pig to speak straight than Obama off script. You're not wrong about Bush, but only because Bush was actually understandable when he went off script.

Trump is a senile celebrity conman who got the figure head position for the infowars Doomsday cultists. He get's his ego validated and the sociopaths behind the scene get their race war.

The US History Book suffers another black eye of shame but so what, what's another decade of failure, just add it to the stack.

That's fine, but it's not what I've seen as a Southerner.

Then we live in different Souths. Let me guess you're in Texas or Virginia? A.k.a. Not actually South? South Florida is a possibility too I suppose.

Born and raised and still living in texas. Country as fuck, town has less than 8k people. No one here has an accent. Maybe you are confusing an alabama/simpleton accent as a broad souther accect

See

>>This real idiot of a dead general brought his wife in bars. Who does that? That's stupid. She met someone fell in love with him and they decided to kill the general. If people understood you shouldn't bring women in bars this wouldn't happen. Now I'll have to kill both the woman and her lover. What a waste of time.
I see that betas never change

Not sure about that. Obama was at least able to speak in complete sentences, talk about complex subjects without having to spew incomprehensible word salad.

MODS!

What are you talking about? He has the best words!

>please do not start threads about events taking place less than 25 years ago.

You mean he went bankrupt several times, and as it stands nobody knows what he has because the fucker refuses to release his taxes.