Ordered a watch from Amazon

>Ordered a watch from Amazon
>It arrives in a few days
>3 days later, "Hello Pajeet I ordered a watch a week ago and never got it, the tracking says it's been delivered, yes the last 4 digits of my credit card are XXXX...... You're processing a refund? Thank you so much Pajeet, you are a very good customer service agent and I will rate you highly in the customer satisfaction survey. Thank you so much and may you have an excellent day, I love India, I love Indian people. Vishnu bless you brother. Goodbye."

Enjoying my watch lolll

>not double dipping

Learn to fucking do refunds right you fucking slacking pussy.

Oh and btw, do this once or twice more and your amazon account will be closed.
So you are a fucking retard for not getting 2, or even 3 watching and a refund.

Faggot.

Fine smart guy tell me how

literally read his post there dickpants

Nice job. Guess what? They keep track of that and your account will get banned if you continue. Whats that? You are going to make a new one? Too bad, they have many ways to figure out its you.

Keep playing with fire kiddo

When I was jewing kindles for example I just kept saying that my replacement kindle never arrived and id get 3-5 before account got banned.

But what was retarded was that they sent me refurbished kindles so it wasn't in the box and hard to sell. Wtf is that shit?

>get banned from Amazon for life over a shitty watch made in China

good idea

Literally just them you don't want the refund but want the watch...

They send another watch, you wait another week.
Write them again sound simi-pissed and tell them you still haven't got your watch and you've spoken with neighbours and shit and they haven't seen a delivery man any of the delivery dates.

(This all depends how old and used your account is. If it's new, don't expect more than 2 watches. Some people have even gotten 5 PS4's and a refund when they were new.)

And then finally after another week you write them being pissed that you spent the money on something which have taken so long to arrive. Be very displeased.
The costumer rep will ask if you want a refund, and you say.

>Yes I would like that.

Also this. You don't do this ever again unless you never want to use amazon again.

I do this with Costco, only I return it after I don't want it anymore.

Hmm simple enough.

I did that with kindles and it was hilarious how retarded amazon is
>pajeet: "Gee this guy hasn't gotten 3 replacement kindles, let's send him another one"

Account banned and it wouldnt work

does she have a dick

Lie

After the first refund/complaint you arent dealing with pajeet anymore. You qre dealing with a multimillion dollar department that works around the clock investigating idiots like yourself.

Why do you idiots lie on an anonymous message board?

Faggots like you ruined costco's return policy. Thanks you kike piece of shit.

It's true though. I looked up vacant houses in my area to send them to and made dozens of emails and accounts. I used google voice to make the calls.

"Pajeet" is just a euphemism for callcenter worker, nearly none of them were Indian, maybe Latinos at most. Maybe it changed in the last few years but for a while that was literally my "part time job" in highschool instead of wagecucking

None of that matters, they can detect the age of emails and google voice triggers a risk alert. They also have million dollar contracts with organizations that provide everything about the residence you are listing including how many times the toilet flushes per day. They would have someone investigating the transaction if you werent listed there

Again nice try. This MIGHT have worked in 2008, maybe someone will believe you if you switch your story around?

I dont know what to tell you. I did it and it worked, only cut down and then stopped because they started sending refurbished kindles which barely anyone wants to buy.

>They can detect the age of emails
How? That information isn't available anywhere except to the email provider.

>google voice triggers a risk alert
yeah I guess it would.

They wanted a credit card so I gave them a VCC everytime and that worked. Idk what to say, msybe Im forgetting a detail but it was amazing how easily it all worked

you dumb niggers who do this shit will get caught and have your asshole torn apart by some nigger in jail. you think youre smart but amazon works around the clock to catch retards like this

There isn't enough police tho lol. Realistically very few people will ever get charged let alone convicted for this kind of "fraud".

what they do is let you get away long enough to build a case against you then punish you as hard as possible.