ETH is 88% of Bitcoin's market cap

>ETH is 88% of Bitcoin's market cap
>Has never crashed
Getting...nervous, BTCfags?

When the crash happens I'm gonna buy soooo much eth.

All the ether tokens will rise too when the flippening is happening, aren't they?

ETH dropped from $420 to $308 today.

Hope you bought your ticket.

Yes. ETH is now the standard for tokens. Anything not running on ETH will be wiped out. People will start seeing exchanges that run mostly on ETH trading in the next few years with BTC falling to second and then third place as people transition on the exchanges.

If your in the market at all when this happens you should be nervous.
>HAHA ETH OVERTOOK BTC
>eth is 150
>btc is under 1k

And how many people think the same? That is the reason why it will not crush.

Eth only needs 8.2billion dollars more and the flip happens.

So...like a week's worth of Bitcoin growth?

Cool so I want to stop using BTC as my base currency for trading and switch to ETH.

Which exchange has more than 7 ETH pairs?

>never crashed

It got fucking hacked and forked you retard

>It got fucking hacked
it actually didn't. you're clearly not very educated on this matter, so it's best to stop forming opinions based on insufficient information.

>no crashes are a good thing
SURVIVING crashes are a good thing. No crashes just means delusional investors that are used to nothing but a bull market and will panic once it starts dipping.
Even better than surviving crashes is surviving long bear markets. ETH is hot air.

At least somebody gets it.

All this greed is the biggest sell signal I've ever seen

It crashed earlier today and a week or two ago as well. Survived both and coming back stronger.

ETH has survived many dips & a hard fork.

strange what happens when you have a token that can keep being created out of thin air, like fucking fiat

i was a little surprised how people panicked about this.

I noticed on Poloniex that there were something like $2million+ worth of ETH being sold at about .141 which was this sudden huge sell wall. So people trying to get profits at that moment started undercutting that sell wall which was leading to the massive dip since they couldn't be bothered to just wait for that wall to go down.

> 88 %

\o

>the dip today was a crash
Top kek. It wasn't even close to the correction that'll come. MTGOX or the Ban in China were crashes. Bad PR, enduring bear markets, widespread panic.
It'll follow soon after all of the "How to literally get rich quick with ETH that neither you nor this author understands"-facebook-article-reading retards who have no idea about anything and invested at 250$ panic at a 30% correction.

>It'll follow soon after all of the "How to literally get rich quick with ETH that neither you nor this author understands"-facebook-article-reading retards who have no idea about anything and invested at 250$ panic at a 30% correction.

I'm fine with this.

What are you even trying to say